Subject: [Isms] isms recharter poll results

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 10:08:12 +0200

Hi,

here is the result of the rechartering poll:

a) I do support the new charter and I commit myself to review the
   documents and contribute to the discussions around the work items

- Dave Nelson
- Wes Hardaker
- Kaushik Narayan
- Jeff Hutzelman
- Hyrum Mills
- Dave Shield

b) I do support the new charter but I have no resources to be actively
   involved with reviewing/discussing work items

- Dave Harrington
- Dan Romascanu
- Andy Donati
- Ira McDonald

c) I do not support the new charter and here is why and how the
   charter can be fixed:

d) I do not support to recharter this WG and I believe it should go
   dormant.

- Tom Petch

There is obviously a majority in favour of the charter proposal. The
number of contributors, taking potential document editors/authors
aside, is however small and it is likely going to be tough to get
substantial and timely reviews.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>