Subject: [Isms] wg activity and upcoming meeting

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:48:13 +0200

Hi,

the WG has been pretty quiet the last few weeks. I think what we need
is more review of the SNMP over [D]TLS document. So please, if you
have some spare time, review this document and send your feedback.

The RADIUS document is being worked on and I hope some new version
pops up before the ID cutoff.

We have a meeting slot allocated at the next IETF. I like to have
discussion points clearly identified before the meeting, which
hopefully is the last meeting before we can wrap up the [D]TLS
transport and the RADIUS document.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:00:42 -0700

>>>>> On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:48:13 +0200, Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]> said:

JS> the WG has been pretty quiet the last few weeks. I think what we need
JS> is more review of the SNMP over [D]TLS document. So please, if you
JS> have some spare time, review this document and send your feedback.

I'm actually a very very short time away from submitting an update.
I've incorporated all the recent suggestions and have reviewed the
entire body of text again.  If you wait another few days before
reviewing, I should have it published.  Once published, I don't believe
there will be any outstanding issues left and it'll be ready (IMHO) for
WGLC.

-- 
Wes Hardaker
Cobham Analytic Solutions