Subject: [Isms] wg last call on the (d)tls transport model

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:12:29 +0100

This message starts the working group last call on the following document:

     Transport Layer Security Transport Model for SNMP
     <draft-ietf-isms-dtls-tm-01.txt>

     <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isms-dtls-tm-01>

Since the next IETF meeting is coming up, the last call period is not
two weeks as usual, but extends until the the end of the IETF week.  I
like to encourage people to review this documents _before_ the ISMS
meeting in Hiroshima (currently scheduled for Tuesday November 10th)
so that the WG meeting time can be used to resolve any issues that
might come up during document review.

Please do review the documents and post your comments on this list
until November 14, 2009.  Please also post to the list if you have
read the documents and you are fine with them.  It is very useful to
know how many people have read the documents.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>