Subject: Mailing List Cleanup

From: John Wroclawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 16:26:38 -0400

Folks,

It's been a while since we purged the ISSLL mailing list of old dead 
addresses, and the level of bounced mail has become a bit high.

Sometime in the next few days I'm going to remove addresses that are 
returning persistent permanent errors. When this is done I'll send 
another note. If you've received this but don't receive a second note 
by Sunday evening it's possible that I deleted you by accident. If 
so, and you want to stay on the list, please send me email directly 
to get things fixed up.

---

As usual with lists that are maintained by majordomo, the easiest way 
to subscribe or unsubscribe from the ISSLL list is by sending email 
to [email-masked] _from the address you wish to 
subscribe/unsubscribe_ with the word 'subscribe' or 'unsubscribe' in 
the body of the message.

    To: [email-masked]
    From: [email-masked]
    Subject: <anything you want here, doesn't matter>

    (un)subscribe

Cheers,
John W.