Subject: [its] Minute takers and jabber scribe

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 06:07:24 +0100

Hi,

We are looking for a couple of minute takers and a jabber scribe for
session on Wednesday. If you want to be remembered as the minute takers
of the first official IPWAVE meeting session, please volunteer :D

As you know, minutes are very important to keep track of the decisions
and next steps between physical meetings. And jabber is very valuable
resource for our remote attendees.

Thanks!

Carlos & Russ

---

From: Jong-Hyouk Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 05:19:04 +0000

I can be the minute taker.

J.
On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 at 2:07 PM Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> its mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/its
>

---

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 07:04:56 +0100

Thanks Jong-Hyouk!

We still need (at least) another minute taker and a jabber scribe.

Carlos

On Mon, 2016-11-14 at 05:19 +0000, Jong-Hyouk Lee wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 at 2:07 PM Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]
> c3m.es> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >