Subject: [ipwave] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum-01.txt

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 14:59:48 +0200

Hi IPWAVErs,

This is a minor update of the DIASER checksum calculation draft.

It lists the description of the checksum calculation in French (in 
addition to English) and added the person names in the Ack section.

The implementation is progressing from the initial implementation 
performed at my organisation to another organisation.

The deployment perspectives are under review at a traffic regulation 
authority.  The hope is to have this deployed at one intersection in the 
next months.

The DIASER checksum is already deployed at many other intersections.
The novel aspects of this deployment are:
- new organisations implementing it,
- run over 4G instead of GPRS,
- additional security with openVPN and self-made certificates,
- connectivity added by small IoT-class device,
- ready for IPv6 in the near future.

Alex

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : New Version Notification for 
draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum-01.txt
Date : Mon, 20 May 2019 05:50:19 -0700
De : [email-masked]
Pour : Mariama Sarr <[email-masked]>, Mariama Sarr 
<[email-masked]>, Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>, 
Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Alexandre Petrescu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum
Revision:	01
Title:		The checksum in DIASER/UDP/IP is a XOR without STX
Document date:	2019-05-20
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		5
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum-01
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum-01

Abstract:
    This document defines the manner in which to calculate the checksum
    for the protocol DIASER.  DIASER is a protocol for communication with
    traffic lights controllers used in France.  DIASER is specified at
    AFNOR.  The specification misses an instruction on how to compute the
    'BCC' checksum ('Byte Character Control').

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat