Subject: [ipwave] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-46.txt

From: NABIL BENAMAR <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 12:38:12 +0000

Dear IPWAVEs,

I have just submitted version 46 of the draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-8
0211ocb.

This version includes the modifications that were discussed with the
reviewer (Pascal Thubert) on the ML.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 12:34 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-46.txt
To: Jerome Haerri <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
Jerome Haerri <[email-masked]>, Nabil Benamar <
[email-masked]>, Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>,
Jong-Hyouk Lee <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-46.txt
has been successfully submitted by Nabil Benamar and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb
Revision:       46
Title:          Basic support for IPv6 over IEEE Std 802.11 Networks
operating Outside the Context of a Basic Service Set (IPv6-over-80211-OCB)
Document date:  2019-06-07
Group:          ipwave
Pages:          32
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-46.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-46
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-46

Abstract:
   This document provides methods and settings, and describes
   limitations, for using IPv6 to communicate among nodes in range of
   one another over a single IEEE 802.11-OCB link with minimal change to
   existing stacks.  Optimizations and usage of IPv6 over more complex
   scenarios is not covered and is subject of future work.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 

Best Regards

Nabil Benamar
Associate Professor
Department of Computer Sciences
School of Technology
Moulay Ismail University
Meknes. Morocco