Subject: [ipwave] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-51: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 14:39:35 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-51: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing my discuss!

One editorial high level comment: I seams like all text that was somehow deemed
as out fo scope for the main body of this document got stuffed into the
appendix. Please consider removing what is really not needed in this document
as these pages also take review and RFC Editor time, especially as they seem to
have received less review and therefore have more nits.

nit: sec 4.5.2 s/in OCB mode.A  A future improvement/in OCB mode. A future
improvement/