Subject: [ipwave] Fwd: ITS JPO Launches ITS CodeHub for Open Source Projects

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 15:50:14 +0200

This is an announcement of ITS CodeHub in America.

I looked and seen many things, like asn1c.

I could not find something about OCB or IPv6.  Maybe it is a good place 
to put the OCB patches that we discussed on this email list.  Or some 
packet dumps of IPv6 over OCB.

Alex

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	ITS JPO Launches ITS CodeHub for Open Source Projects
Date : 	Thu, 8 Aug 2019 13:38:07 +0000
De : 	Reck, Susanna (FHWA) <[email-masked]>
Copie à : 	Brotsos, Brian (FHWA) <[email-masked]>, Gold, Ariel 
(OST) <[email-masked]>, Middleton, Michael [USA] 
<[email-masked]>, Zubrow, Alexis (Volpe) <[email-masked]>

ITS Open Source Software Developers,

The Intelligent Transportation Systems Joint Program Office (ITS JPO) is 
proud to introduce ITS CodeHub <https://its.dot.gov/code>, our new 
application for storage, discovery and reuse of open source projects. 
ITS CodeHub is not simply a code catalog, but a portal that facilitates 
collaborative development of high-quality open source projects, and 
helps research projects transition to deployment. Through ITS CodeHub, 
we will help ITS researchers manage successful open source projects and 
meet ITS JPO requirements for developing projects “in the open,” 
consistent with federal source code policies and industry best practices.

All current projects on the Open Source Application Development Portal 
(OSADP) will be transitioned to ITS CodeHub, after which the OSADP will 
be shut down. Please take a moment to review the transition activities 
listed below which may affect you or your colleagues:

  * In the coming weeks, we will modify access to GitHub repositories
    associated with OSADP from "private" to "public"
  * We will then begin the migration of repositories from OSADP to ITS
    CodeHub
  * Repository owners will be asked to provide/check-in an updated
    README file - to facilitate discovery within ITS CodeHub and
    registry on https://code.gov/
  * All legacy repositories (inactive/archived) will be marked as such
    to inform users of the state of a given repository and we no longer
    support new pull requests for the OSADP system
  * Finally, we will discontinue the OSADP application at end of this
    migration process

Please reach out to the support team at [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>if you have any questions or concerns. We 
look forward to providing further details and resources in the coming 
weeks.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best,

Susanna Reck