Subject: [ipwave] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 02:21:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments (IPWAVE): Problem Statement and Use Cases
        Author          : Jaehoon Paul Jeong (editor)
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-15.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2020-06-29

Abstract:
   This document discusses the problem statement and use cases of
   IPv6-based vehicular networking for Intelligent Transportation
   Systems (ITS).  The main scenarios of vehicular communications are
   vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V), vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I), and
   vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communications.  First, this document
   explains use cases using V2V, V2I, and V2X networking.  Next, for
   IPv6-based vehicular networks, it makes a gap analysis of current
   IPv6 protocols (e.g., IPv6 Neighbor Discovery, Mobility Management,
   and Security & Privacy), and then lists up requirements for the
   extensions of those IPv6 protocols for IPv6-based vehicular
   networking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 18:50:14 +0900

Hi IPWAVE WG,
I have submitted the revision of IPWAVE PS Draft as follows:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-15

The following 8 people reviewed this draft:
 Nancy Cam-Winget (Cisco),
 Fred L. Templin (The Boeing Company),
 Jung-Soo Park (ETRI),
 Zeungil (Ben) Kim (Hyundai Motors),
 Kyoungjae Sun (Soongsil University),
 Zhiwei Yan (CNNIC),
 Yong-Joon Joe (LSware), and
 Peter E. Yee (Akayla).

I sincerely appreciate those reviewers' efforts to improve our IPWAVE PS WG
draft.

I attach the revision letter to show how I have addressed their comments.

The reviewers above (i.e., Nancy, Fred, Jung-Soo, Zeungil, Kyoungjae,
Zhiwei, Yong-Joon, and Peter),
Could you doublecheck whether or not my revision has addressed your
comments by July 5th, 2020 in EST?

If you have further comments, please let me know.

If this review during this period does not raise other further comments, I
would like to ask for a WGLC on this draft.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul
  --
===========================
Mr. Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Sungkyunkwan University
Office: +82-31-299-4957
Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Personal Homepage: http://iotlab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php
<http://cpslab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php>

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 6:22 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

>         Title           : IPv6 Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments
> (IPWAVE): Problem Statement and Use Cases
> _______________________________________________
> its mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/its
>

---

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 18:43:02 +0900

Hi IPWAVE WG,

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul