Subject: [iucg] I-D Action: draft-iucg-internet-plus-05.txt

From: JFC Morfin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 00:00:47 +0100

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet+ Architectural Framework
	Author(s)       : Jean-Francois C. Morfin
	Filename        : draft-iucg-internet-plus-05.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2012-01-25

    This memo acknowledges the change of scale in network and people
    centricities within the whole digital ecosystem. It shows how the
    Internet technology can sustain the resulting network and societal
    effects in scaling itself from the end to end Internet to a fringe to
    fringe fully optional and compatible Internet+ which strictly
    conforms to the Internet architecture and RFCs. It introduces the
    Internet+ framework and the IUTF to document it. It explores a
    transition that can be seamlessly immediate and will probably start a
    complete review and extension of the Internet schemas towards the
    semiotic Internet (Intersem).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iucg-internet-plus-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iucg-internet-plus-05.txt