Subject: [iucg] Internet+ double drafts

From: jefsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:54:29 +0100

Documenting the IUI Interintelligibility stratum progresses, in 
parallel to Google+.

1. here are the two fundamental I_D published by the IUCG in a good 
cooperation spirit. They shows how the Internet+ extension does not 
affect the Internet IETF layers.

The architectural framework:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iucg-internet-plus-08.txt
This memo acknowledges the change of scale in network and people 
centricities within the whole digital ecosystem. It shows how the 
Internet technology can sustain the resulting network and societal 
effects in scaling itself from the end to end Internet to a fringe to 
fringe fully optional and compatible Internet+ which strictly 
conforms to the Internet architecture and RFCs. It introduces the 
Internet+ architectural framework and the IUTF to document it. It 
explores a transition that can be seamlessly immediate and will 
probably start a complete review and extension of the Internet 
schemas towards the semiotic Internet (Intersem).

Where to document this architecture:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iucg-iutf-tasks-00.txt
The Intelligent Use Task Force (IUTF) has responsibility for 
organizing Dedicated Interest Groups (DIG) to research, document 
and  validate solutions in the area of Intelligent Use Interfaces 
(IUI)  between the various components of the whole digital ecosystem 
(WDE), the resulting intelligent global network (IGNet), the 
diversity of on-line facilitation services that their IUI and IGNet 
may bring to people and machines. This document describes the 
guidelines and procedures for the formation, operations, 
experimentations and publications of IUTF Dedicated Interest Groups 
and their internal and external relations with other SDOs 
(Standardization and Documentation Organizations). Its publication as 
an IETF Draft is part of the IUCG liaison.

2. The next step should be an I_D on the "intertest", i.e. the 
constraints to respect and the rules to apply when using the internal 
Internet as its own test-bed. This Draft will also be presented as an 
indvidual submission but will quote different previous I_Ds, RFCs, 
and other documents and will be introduced to an IETF general review.

3. The IUTF will support the InterPLUS architectural research, 
evolution, and documentation, as initiated at the IUCG, only because 
it seems the most conceptually advanced. This is not therefore an 
endorsement, only an experimentation to gain experience for NETIX 
(network executive tasks internet command system) definition.

4. The InterPLUS designers have not yet decided of the final software 
architecture. However they consider proposing two approaches : one 
genuinely designed which would first use an embeded DNS logic and 
further on a dedicated ML-DNS/DDDS logic, and one that could be 
implemented as a BIND based OPES.

jfc

PS. Some heart surgery has tired me, so I will continue this work at 
a slower path.