Subject: Re: [iucg] [vip] Final Integrated Issues Report and Project Plan for Next Steps Now Posted

From: "J-F C. Morfin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 18:18:52 +0100

At 22:55 21/02/2012, Naela Sarras wrote:
>Dear Colleagues,
>
>The final Integrated Issues Report has been posted.  In addition, 
>the draft VIP Project Plan for the next steps has been posted for 
>public comment.
>
><http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-20feb12-en.htm>http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-20feb12-en.htm
>http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/idn-vip-proposed-project-plan-20feb12-en.htm
>
>Both documents will be discussed at the IDN Variant Issues Project 
>Session during the ICANN Costa Rica Meeting, 11-16 March 2012.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Naela Sarras
>ICANN

Dear Naella,

is this list still active for disscussion over the Very Impossible 
Project (VIP) issue?
If yes, what I hope, are new venues allowed in the debate (like 
Internet extended architectural frameworks able to support variants 
off the shelves)?

Thank you
jfc