Subject: [iucg] wikifutura

From: jefsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 19:22:54 +0200

The prototype of the wikifutura site has been set-up in French. 
http://wikifutura.net.

Due to the budget particulars of  the Wikimedia France (dormant big 
donated money) we will keep it in French to permit people there to 
assess the kind of R&D is necessary (and how) before a dissemination 
of their authors force, throughout a global wiki-continuity, so we 
might switch to globality with some experience and possibly some budget.

Basically we are investigating there a wiki 3.0 approach (we 
caracterize as being truly peer to peer content wise [operations, use 
and authorship]). The main principles are:

* a dissemination and duplication (reliability, nebula) of the pages of content
* "nebula" means "cloud" in Latin: a nebula is taken as a group of 
(users) hosts being used to store back-uped contents
* naming is content oriented (page)
* resolution is nebula oriented availability/mobility are to be considered.
* a page is considered as revisable content datagram
* the cortege's metagram, syllogram, program, histogram, semagram, 
etc. are considered.
* semantic resolution will be considered as part of the ML-DNS.
* prototyping is planed on NoSQL (CouchDB) database
* pages should use a JSon oriented formats
* we carefully consider the Wikimedia Germany Wikidata development 
and acquired experience.

The target is to prepare a WikiNova meeting in Montpellier (France) 
sometimes next year. We will discuss the English extension à that time.
Best
jfc