Subject: [Jmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-core-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 01:32:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON Meta Application Protocol
        Authors         : Neil Jenkins
                          Chris Newman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-core-10.txt
	Pages           : 70
	Date            : 2018-11-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies a protocol for clients to access JSON-based
   data objects efficiently, with support for push and out-of-band
   binary data upload/download.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-core/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jmap-core-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-core-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-core-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/