Subject: [Jmap] Last Call: <draft-ietf-jmap-core-12.txt> (JSON Meta Application Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 09:04:51 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG (jmap)
to consider the following document: - 'JSON Meta Application Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-jmap-core-12.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-12-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a protocol for clients to efficiently query,
   fetch and modify JSON-based data objects, with support for push
   notification of changes and fast resynchronisation, and out-of-band
   binary data upload/download.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-core/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-core/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.