Subject: [Jmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-mail-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 21:26:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP (JSON Meta Application Protocol) for Mail
        Authors         : Neil Jenkins
                          Chris Newman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-mail-16.txt
	Pages           : 94
	Date            : 2019-03-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for synchronising email data
   with a server using JMAP (the JSON Meta Application Protocol).
   Clients can use this to efficiently search, access, organise and send
   messages, and get pushed notifications for fast resynchronisation
   when new messages are delivered or a change is made in another
   client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-mail/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jmap-mail-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-mail-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-mail-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/