Subject: [Jmap] RFC 8620 on The JSON Meta Application Protocol (JMAP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 09:15:52 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8620

        Title:      The JSON Meta Application Protocol (JMAP) 
        Author:     N. Jenkins,
                    C. Newman
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      90
        Characters: 180653
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-jmap-core-17.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8620

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8620

This document specifies a protocol for clients to efficiently query,
fetch, and modify JSON-based data objects, with support for push
notification of changes and fast resynchronisation and for out-of-
band binary data upload/download.

This document is a product of the JSON Mail Access Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC