Subject: [Jmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-calendars-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 00:08:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP for Calendars
        Authors         : Neil Jenkins
                          Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-calendars-01.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2019-10-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for synchronizing calendar data
   with a server using JMAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-calendars/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jmap-calendars-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-calendars-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-calendars-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Neil Jenkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 18:48:17 +1100

Hi all,

I've just published a big update to the JMAP calendars spec <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jmap-calendars-01> that fleshes out all the functionality I think is required. There are still a few TODOs to fill in, refinements needed and implementation experience required, but I think the bulk of it is there. Please have a read and post any comments on the mailing list here or bring them to IETF106 where we will discuss any open issues, missing functionality, tricky edge cases etc.

Cheers,
Neil.