Subject: [Jmap] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-murchison-jmap-sieve-00.txt

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 11:43:16 -0500

All,

Fastmail is considering transitioning from ManageSieve to JMAP for 
managing user's Sieve scripts.

I submitted this draft thinking that the concept might be of interest to 
others.  If so, we could ask the WG to adopt this document as a starting 
point.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-murchison-jmap-sieve-00.txt
Date: 	Thu, 20 Feb 2020 08:40:25 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Murchison 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-murchison-jmap-sieve-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Kenneth Murchison and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-murchison-jmap-sieve
Revision: 00
Title: JMAP for Sieve Scripts
Document date: 2020-02-20
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 8
URL: https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-murchison-jmap-sieve-00.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murchison-jmap-sieve/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murchison-jmap-sieve-00
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-murchison-jmap-sieve

Abstract:
This document specifies a data model for managing Sieve scripts on a
server using JMAP.

Open Issues

o Should setting isActive==true on a script automatically deactivate
any other existing active script, or should the client have to do
so itself (as is currently documented)?

o Do we want/need a SieveScript/copy method?

o Do we want to leverage draft-ietf-jmap-quotas to query Sieve
script storage quotas?

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat