Subject: [Jmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 07:19:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Handling Message Disposition Notification with JMAP
        Author          : Raphaël Ouazana
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-02-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for handling [RFC8098] MDN
   messages with a server using JMAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-mdn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Bron Gondwana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 14:43:29 +1100

Thanks Raphael for uploading this - unfortunately I have identified one more issue :(

The $MDNSent keyword is mentioned in many places. This conflicts with RFC8621:

*"Because JSON is case sensitive, servers MUST return keywords in lowercase."**
*

I think it's necessary to add some text about the fact that keywords are always lowercase in JMAP and to change all references to $MDNSent from that point onwards to be lowercase - in particular the example in section 3.1 needs to be lowercase.

Other than this, you've resolved all the questions I had - and I don't see any others, so I'm happy to submit once this issue is resolved.

Cheers,

Bron.

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020, at 02:19, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Jmap mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jmap
> 

--
 Bron Gondwana, CEO, Fastmail Pty Ltd
 [email-masked]