Subject: [Jmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 08:50:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Handling Message Disposition Notification with JMAP
        Author          : Raphaël Ouazana
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-12.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-06-25

Abstract:
   JMAP ([RFC8620] - JSON Meta Application Protocol) is a generic
   protocol for synchronising data, such as mail, calendars or contacts,
   between a client and a server.  It is optimised for mobile and web
   environments, and aims to provide a consistent interface to different
   data types.

   JMAP for Mail ([RFC8621] - The JSON Meta Application Protocol (JMAP)
   for Mail) specifies a data model for synchronising email data with a
   server using JMAP.  Clients can use this to efficiently search,
   access, organise, and send messages.

   MDN are defined in [RFC8098] and are used as "read receipts",
   "acknowledgements", or "receipt notifications".

   MDN have a specific format that must be parsed or generated.  The
   goal of this document is to specify a data model for handling MDN
   messages with a server using JMAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-mdn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/