Subject: [Jmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 06:59:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JSContact: Converting from and to vCard
        Authors         : Mario Loffredo
                          Robert Stepanek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard-00.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document provides informational guidance for converting the
   contact card defined by JSContact specification, namely JSCard, from
   and to vCard.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/