Subject: [Jmap] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 20:57:12 -0700

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-mdn/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minor comments:

** Section 2.  Per “This property MUST NOT be null for "MDN/send", but may be
null in the response from the "MDN/parse" method”, should a normative MAY be
used here instead (or would that conflict with RFC8098)

** Section 2.  The guidance to reference RFC8098 for further details is
helpful.  In addition to the guidance on case sensitivity, I would have also
would have benefit from a bit of prose on how to convert the fields names
between this document and RFC8098.