Subject: [karp] draft-atwood-karp-akam-rp-02

From: John William Atwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 17:45:11 -0400

We have posted version -02 of the above draft.  It now includes the
ACSII-art that was missing from version -01.  Also, the internal
cross-references are fixed, the external references are fixed, and there
is a general tidying-up.

We recognize that (as it is now) it is quite far from being a protocol
specification.  However, at this stage we wish to expose the design
issues that we have explored, and get WG feedback on the desirability of
moving it towards a precise specification.

This draft will be presented tomorrow at the KARP WG session.

  Bill and Revathi

-- 
Dr. J.W. Atwood, Eng.             tel:   +1 (514) 848-2424 x3046
Distinguished Professor Emeritus  fax:   +1 (514) 848-2830
Department of Computer Science
   and Software Engineering
Concordia University EV 3.185     email:[email-masked]
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West    http://users.encs.concordia.ca/~bill
Montreal, Quebec Canada H3G 1M8