Subject: [kitten] IETF 83 Agenda

From: Shawn Emery <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 00:11:51 -0600

Here is the draft agenda for the kitten session at IETF 83:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-kitten.txt

Please provide feed-back/additions no later than 3/19/12 16:00 PDT.

Shawn - kitten co-chair
--

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:03:11 +0000

> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-kitten.txt
Looks Ok to me. Add SAML-EC?

---

From: "Cantor, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:45:33 +0000

>    Looks Ok to me. Add SAML-EC?

I'll send an update noting open issues prior to the session. I may or may
not be online for it.

-- Scott

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:39:56 +0100

> Please provide feed-back/additions no later than 3/19/12 16:00
looks ok