Subject: [kitten] Last Call: <draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-14.txt> (GSS-API Naming Extensions) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 05:48:18 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Common Authentication Technology
Next Generation WG (kitten) to consider the following document:
- 'GSS-API Naming Extensions'
  <draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-14.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-04-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Generic Security Services API (GSS-API) provides a simple naming
   architecture that supports name-based authorization.  This document
   introduces new APIs that extend the GSS-API naming model to support
   name attribute transfer between GSS-API peers.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.