Subject: [kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 15:35:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GSS-API Naming Extensions
	Author(s)       : Nicolas Williams
                          Leif Johansson
                          Sam Hartman
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-13.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-03-11

   The Generic Security Services API (GSS-API) provides a simple naming
   architecture that supports name-based authorization.  This document
   introduces new APIs that extend the GSS-API naming model to support
   name attribute transfer between GSS-API peers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-13.txt