Subject: [kitten] WG meeting in Vancouver?

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 19:52:31 +0100

Do people want to have the WG meeting in Vancouver?

I am going to be there, but at the moment I don't see a strong need for 
us to meet (please tell me before Monday if you feel otherwise). However 
I would be available to talk/help out with WG documents, if editors are 
there.

Best Regards,
Alexey, as a Kitten co-chair.

---

From: "Klaas Wierenga (kwiereng)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 08:51:02 +0200

Would it be useful to spend some time around a whiteboard to discuss the various SAML/oauth/openid with/without channel bindings proposals to get as much alignment as possible?

Klaas

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 jun. 2012, at 20:52, "Alexey Melnikov" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I am going to be there, but at the moment I don't see a strong need for us to meet (please tell me before Monday if you feel otherwise). However I would be available to talk/help out with WG documents, if editors are there.
> 
> Best Regards,
> _______________________________________________
> Kitten mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten

---

From: Shawn Emery <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 10:20:45 -0600

> Would it be useful to spend some time around a whiteboard to discuss the various SAML/oauth/openid with/without channel bindings proposals to get as much alignment as possible?

Do any of the other authors (Bill, Simon, or Scott) plan on attending 
Vancouver?  In any case, we haven't received enough justification to 
hold a Vancouver meeting unless we hear otherwise by 5pm PDT today (6/4/12).

Regards,

Shawn.
--
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 1 jun. 2012, at 20:52, "Alexey Melnikov"<[email-masked]>  wrote:
>

---

From: "Cantor, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 16:33:28 +0000

On 6/4/12 12:20 PM, "Shawn Emery" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> Would it be useful to spend some time around a whiteboard to discuss
>>the various SAML/oauth/openid with/without channel bindings proposals to
>>get as much alignment as possible?
>

Tentatively, but it depends somewhat on which WGs are meeting. Two that I
might normally attend aren't meeting (assuming Kitten doesn't), so I'm
still debating.

Note that nothing stops the various authors from conversing any time. I
haven't put together a proposal for keying my mechanism just yet, but I
haven't reached out to anybody else to collaborate on it mainly because I
wasn't seeing much interest outside of myself (and ABFAB, but they get
keying from EAP).

Which is to say, somebody wants to talk about it, I'm available.

-- Scott

---

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 22:24:51 +0200

Shawn Emery <[email-masked]> writes:

>> the various SAML/oauth/openid with/without channel bindings
>> proposals to get as much alignment as possible?
>

I won't be in Vancouver, but I think Klaas idea of whiteboard time is
generally a good one, it was useful at IIW to get me to think about the
OAuth stuff.

/Simon