Subject: [kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 13:53:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation of the IETF.

        Title           : Authentication Indicator in Kerberos Tickets
        Authors         : Anupam Jain
                          Nathan Kinder
                          Nathaniel McCallum
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-07.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-02-09

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 4120 in order to specify an extension in
   the Kerberos protocol.  It defines a new authorization data type AD-
   AUTHENTICATION-INDICATOR.  The purpose of introducing this data type
   is to include an indicator of the strength of a client's
   authentication in service tickets so that application services can
   use it as an input into policy decisions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/