Subject: Re: [kitten] Interested in re-reviewing draft-ietf-kitten-channel-bound-flag?

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 15:34:42 -0700

Nico,

Is there a reason why you did not add the gss_get_context_flags function?

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Kaduk [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 8:22 AM
To: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Subject: Interested in re-reviewing draft-ietf-kitten-channel-bound-flag?

Hi Jim,

Back in 2013 you had reviewed Nico's individual draft for a gss channel
binding flag
(https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/kitten/current/msg03839.html),
and in the recent call for topics there is supposed to be renewed interest
in finishing that topic.  Would you be interested in reviewing the latest
version to help us get enough reviews to declare consensus?  ("No" is a fine
answer; it's been four years and a lot can change in four years.)

Thanks,

Ben