Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 06:18:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for MEF E-Tree Support in VPLS
	Author(s)       : Raymond Key
                          Simon Delord
                          Frederic Jounay
                          Lu Huang
                          Zhihua Liu
                          Manuel Paul
                          Ruediger Kunze
                          Nick Del Regno
                          Joshua Rogers
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-04-13

   This document provides functional requirements for Metro Ethernet
   Forum (MEF) Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) support in Virtual Private LAN
   Service (VPLS). It is intended that potential solutions will use
   these requirements as guidelines.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-01.txt