Subject: FW: Need volunteers for the NomCom

From: "Giles Heron (giheron)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 16:52:53 +0000

Please consider volunteering for NomCom...

See you all (or those of you who are here in Vancouver) at 1pm today.

Giles

On 30/07/2012 04:22, "NomCom Chair" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>We are currently looking for volunteers to serve on the 2012-2013 NomCom.
>As you know, the success of the NomCom process depends crucially on
>having a large pool of volunteers from throughout the IETF community.
>In particular, it is valuable for the pool of volunteers to have strong
>representation from all of the technical areas within the IETF.
>
>I understand that not all IETF participants read the IETF announce list
>frequently. Therefore, if you would be willing to inform active
>participants 
>in your working groups about this year's call for NomCom volunteers, I
>would greatly appreciate it.
>
>The NomCom 2012-2013 Call for Volunteers is open until this Sunday,
>August 5. Details can be found at:
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/ann/nomcom/49851/
>
>Thank you for your help,
>- Matt Lepinski
>  [email-masked]
>  [email-masked]