Subject: [Ldap-dir] feel fit

From: "eulalia bradley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 06:49:08 -0200

i never felt better

Recapture your youth and Feel the Energy

For Many, This is a Powerful Second Chance

press
here to read about

This common element can change the way you experience the next half of your
life

-----Original Message-----

From: a rub a po 12oo Oranges tad [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, August 8, 2005 1:26PM

To: gabriel; [email-masked]; eddie; miquel; daine

Subject: a better you is just around the corner

cancel it for me the post office address is listed in link

I don't see why one should read newspapers when the Record of Events shows
all that is going on in the world, objected Rob.

True, true! But what do you say to the proposition? I must decline, with
thanks.

These inventions are not for sale. Do you eat? asked the boy.

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir