Subject: [Ldap-dir] Reduces stress

From: "oliver richards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 15:30:59 -1000

I found this new formula

Recapture your youth and Feel the Energy

For Many, This is a Powerful Second Chance

press here to
read about

This common element can change the way you experience the next half of your
life

-----Original Message-----

From: a rub a po 12oo Oranges tad [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, August 2, 2005 6:56PM

To: flor; [email-masked]; kathlyn; jone; claudette

Subject: scientific news and health information

cool idea but no, link and address above

Therefore the nearest way to reach America would be to continue traveling
to the eastward.

So much time had been consumed at the desert oasis that he felt he must now
hasten if he wished to reach home by Saturday afternoon; so, having quickly
come to a decision, he turned the indicator and began a swift flight into
the east.

For several hours he traveled above the great desert of Gobi, but by noon
signs of a more fertile country began to appear, and, dropping to a point
nearer the earth, he was able to observe closely the country of the Chinese,
with its crowded population and ancient but crude civilization. Then the
Wizard bent a pin for a hook and took a long piece of string from his pocket
for a fish-line.

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir