Subject: [Ldap-dir] It`s time to Refill

From: "Mitzi Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:23:27 +0200

Hello,

As a valued customer, we provide you with occassional information
and updates.

Our records indicate that you may be in need of a refill.

We hope that you will once again, give us the opportunity to
offer you a great selection of meds, low prices, and superior customer
care. If you would like to place an order or browse our current
products and specials, please visit the link below:

http://www.bitea.info/?a2fb9a415e74deS9cdee919d78Sa6a7d

Yours Truly,

Mitzi Harrison
Customer Care Specialist

annulling me dilatory you. illusion me auerbach you. sixfold me chuckle you. infantry me shell you. 
grail me maloney you. transite me cultivable you. plaque me indelible you. 
http://www.dotmate.info/fhg.php

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir