Subject: [Ldap-dir] become the man that women desire

From: "lilia sullivan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:49:05 +0500

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks
it's natural" -Thomas, CA

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2"
to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

Realistic gains quickly

to be a
stud press here

I wish now that I had gone to Europe

i am busy, no
thank you, go above

Then the Princess spoke in a stern voice: Prisoner, what have you to
say for yourself? Are you guilty, or not guilty? Why, that's for you to find
out, replied Eureka
If you can prove I'm guilty, I'll be willing to die
nine times, but a mind's eye is no proof, because the Woggle-Bug has no mind
to see with But you're not the only one who has a kick coming, he continued
Your flimsy traveling machine was nearly the death of me

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir