Subject: [Ldap-dir] 06.09.2006 technology sector "SN"

From: "Earle Goodson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 13:55:26 -0060

W_A T_C_H   O U T!
Here comes the big one!
All signs show that AETR is going to Explode!

ALLIANCE ENTERPRISE (AETR)
Current Price 0.80
Add this gem to your watch |ist, and watch it trad closely!

NEWS RELEASE

TAECORP ANNOUNCES BREAKTHR0UGH IN REMOVING DEADLY LANDMINES.

MILL VALLEY, CALIFORNIA August 25, 2006 - The Alliance Enterprise
Corporation announced today a breakthr0ugh in developing an Aerial Landmine
System aimed at locating, detecting and mapping deadly landmines.

More than 100 million landmines in 83 countries are holding
international communities and industries hostage, preventing the investment in and
development of productive lands and the re-building of infrastructure.
A broad variety of landmines have been scattered over productive areas
effectively crippling the economy and disabling thousands of children
and adults.  There are no reliable records that accurately show where
these devastating landmines lie in wait for their victims.

With the present day costs to clear a single land mine ranging between
$1,000 to $1,500, solving the problem of de-mining lands will reach
billions of dollars.  TaeCorp has developed a technology based, cost
effective solution to this problem using its three tiered approach to
scanning, mapping and removing landmines. TaeCorp's System will provide many
social and economic benefits to countries and their industries
including oil and gas, mining, agriculture, roads and infrastructure
development.

About TaeCorp.

TaeCorp's vision is to be the recognized leader in providing Aerial
Detection Systems including global de-mining, clearing a path to a safer
planet for all humankind.

TaeCorp's mission is to reclaim lands around the globe embedded with
landmines that victimize countries and their stakeholders.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known
Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are
Already Familiar with This. Is AETR Poised and Positioned to Do that For
You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade tomorrow! Go AETR.
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable
for all but very aggressive investors.  This Profile is not in any way
affiliated with the featured company.  This report is for entertainment
and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment
advice.  If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfully placed in our membership, send a blank e mail with No Thanks
in the sub ject to

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir