Subject: [Ldap-dir] Delayed Mail (still being retried)

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:45:05 +0900 (JST)

This is the Postfix program at host defer215.ocn.ad.jp.

####################################################################
# THIS IS A WARNING ONLY.  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. #
####################################################################

Your message could not be delivered for 4 hours.

It will be retried until it is 1 day old.

For further assistance, please contact <[email-masked]>

The following sentences are Japanese.

####################################################################
# これは単なる注意です。メールを再送信する必要はありません。       #
####################################################################

あなたのメールは 4 時間の間、配信できませんでした。

1 日間経つまで、配信は繰り返し続けられます。

エラーメッセージの原因や対処法については下記のサイトで
ご案内しております。
http://www.ocn.ne.jp/0/faq/mail/errormail/

上記のサイトでも解決できない場合は、<[email-masked]>
へご連絡ください。

--------------------------------------------------------

<[email-masked]>: connect to Mail.uu.net[199.171.54.245]: Connection timed
    out
_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir