Subject: [Ldap-dir] (no subject)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 14:52:46 +0200

This message was undeliverable due to the following reason(s):

Your message could not be delivered because the destination server was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message was not delivered within 3 days:
Host 90.56.3.233 is not responding.

The following recipients could not receive this message:
<[email-masked]>

Please reply to [email-masked]
if you feel this message to be in error.

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir