Subject: [Ldap-dir] [email-masked]

From: "MAILER-DAEMON" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 07:16:57 +0800

The message was not delivered due to the following reason(s):

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
unreachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message could not be delivered within 8 days:
Host 50.43.207.54 is not responding.

The following recipients did not receive this message:
<[email-masked]>

Please reply to [email-masked]
if you feel this message to be in error.

Dangerous Attachment has been Removed.  The file "yvwdb.zip" has been removed because of a virus.  It was infected with the "W32/Mydoom.N@mm" virus.  File quarantined as: "". http://www.fortinet.com/VirusEncyclopedia/search/encyclopediaSearch.do?method=quickSearchDirectly&virusName=W32%2FMydoom.N%40mm

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir