Subject: [Ldap-dir] CONGRATULATIONS!!!.....YOU HAVE WON 750,000 Euros

From: SWISS LOTTO <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:44:03 +0200

CONGRATULATIONS!!!.....YOU HAVE WON €750,000 Euros

You have have been awarded €750,000 Euros(Seven Hundred and Fifty
Thousand Euros) in the SWISS-LOTTO Satellite software email lottery in which
e-mail addresses are picked Randomly by software powered by the
Internet through the worldwide website.

Your email address was amongst those chosen this year for the SWISS
LOTTO Satellite lottery. And this promo is proudly sponsored by the
SWISS-LOTTO UK organization.

You can log on to our website for more information concerning our
entire lottery promo https://www.swisslotto.ch

Your email address,attached to Ref number 5, 7, 14, 17, 18, 43 with
Serial number 1979-12 drew the lucky Numbers 10, and consequently won the
lottery in the "A" Category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of €750,000
Euros(Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros)

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
Booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon.
In View of this, your €750,000 Euros will be released to you by our
security firm in Europe. Our European agent will immediately commence the
process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact
them.

All participants Were selected randomly from World Wide Web site
through computer draw System and extracted from over 300,000 companies and
individual email addresses.

This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are
advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is
processed and

your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to Claim
your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous
elements.

To file for your claim, please contact the agent assigned to you.

Email: [email-masked]

You are to provide the following information to our European agent:-

1.Full Names:-

2.Contact Address:-

3.Country:-

4.Age:-

5.Telephone and Fax:-

6.Occupation:-

This information facilitate the due process of the release of winnings
avoid unnecessary delays and complications in the processing of your
winnings.

Always remember to quote your Reference / serial number in any
correspondences with us or our Designated agent.

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of This program
and Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

Sincerely,

Ian Wright

Fiduciary Agent

SWISS LOTTO UK.

P O Box 1010

Liverpool, L70 1NL

UNITED KINGDOM

https://www.swisslotto.ch

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir