Subject: [Ldap-dir] Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 17:41:47 +0530

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

       [email-masked]

Subject: Delivery reports about your e-mail
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 07:14:19 -0500

If this email is not spam, click here to submit the signatures to
FortiGuard - AntiSpam Service.

This message was undeliverable due to the following reason(s):

Your message was not delivered because the destination server was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message could not be delivered within 6 days:
Mail server 173.132.121.181 is not responding.

The following recipients did not receive this message:

Please reply to [email-masked]
if you feel this message to be in error.

Dangerous Attachment has been Removed.  The file "reitzindia.com.zip" has been removed because of a virus.  It was infected with the "W32/Mydoom.N@mm" virus.  File quarantined as: "". http://www.fortinet.com/VirusEncyclopedia/search/encyclopediaSearch.do?method=quickSearchDirectly&virusName=W32%2FMydoom.N%40mm

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir