Subject: [Ldap-dir] Virus Warning!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:07:18 +0300

BitDefender for Linux Mail Servers found an infected object
in a message that was sent from your address

Real receiver: <[email-masked]>
To:  [email-masked]
Subject:  Returned mail: see transcript for details
Virus: Win32.Mydoom.M@mm
http://www.bitdefender.com/vfind/?q=Win32.Mydoom.M@mm
Object: /opt/BitDefender/var/tmp/bdnp.milter.WASVVv=>[Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for deta][Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:16:21 +0300]=>(MIME part)=>mail.zip=>mail.zip=>mail.txt                                 .pif
Status: Infected
Action: Deleted

For more information about BitDefender for Linux Mail Servers
please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/

-- 
This message was scanned for spam and viruses by BitDefender.
For more information please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir