

From: "Alba Buchanan" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
	[email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 10:55:33 -0400
Content-Tranfer-Encoding: 7bit
Cc: 
Subject: [Ldap-dir] PGCN.. st0ck explosion!

Explosive pick for our members.
This st0ck will explode Tuesday Morning DO NOT WAIT!

A Massive PR Campaign is Underway for Tuesday and all NEXT WEEK!
MAJOR NEWS IS EXPECTED GET IN EARLY! 

Date: Tuesday, September 5, 2006
Company: Pingchuan Pharmaceutical Inc.
Ticker: P G C N.OB
Current Price: $.27
5-Day Target: $1.5 - $2
Rating: 10(10)
Recommendation: S T R 0 N G -  B U  Y !!

Could this company be the next PFIZER??

Pingchaun Pharmaceuticals disributes its medications to over 
50 percent of CHINA and has a tremendous presence via exports 
to U.S.A, Russia, Japan and South-Eastern Asia.  They have 
partnerships with the biggest drugstores, equivalent in the US 
to SAV-ON, CVS, RITE-AID, etc.  With big News anticipated this 
coming week we strongly advise you to get in EARLY and issue 
a 10/10 Alert.
  
Put this one on your Radar NOW!

About Pingchuan Pharmaceutical Inc. 
Pingchuan Pharmaceutical Inc. ("PINGCHUAN") is a modernized 
pharmaceutical manufacturer with first-class medical R&D 
ability, pioneered medicine products, and well-established 
marketing network. Since its establishment, PINGCHUAN has 
focused its businesses on diabetes medicine and 
its medical products. The products of PINGCHUAN include 
health care products, varieties of medicine, as well as 
medical apparatus. Kang Da Glycosuria Capsule is a 
successful product of PINGCHUAN for treating diabetes, which 
was first developed in 1998 and introduced to the market in 
2001. PINGCHUAN has well-established marketing network and 
sale branches, which include about 180,000 retail pharmacies
/drugstores across China, agency network in major cities 
like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Xi'an, special 
counter sale at drug chain stores in key regions, residence 
community clinic sale and promotion, as well as internet 
marketing through the company's website. The marketing 
network of PINGCHUAN covers more than 50 percent districts 
of China and exports to US, Japan, Russia, and 
south-eastern Asia. 

Remember the gains from our recent recommendations... Do not
miss out, Put P G C N.ob on your radar's now. Good luck and
trade out at the top!!

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir