Subject: Top Of The Line FREE Pager -uqbrddb

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 17:53:50 -0800

FREE PAGER

    Get a  Brand New Satellite Pager for FREE!
 
No long term contract
No activation fee
No big prepayment of airtime
No credit check

Put Free pagers on your kids
Give one to your wife

Paging America is going to give you a top of the line full featured 
pager in your choice of color for FREE. This top viewable display
 pager is one of the smallest and lightest pagers on the market
 today and holds up to 32 numeric messages, has 9 music
 alerts or silent vibration mode, flex technology which provides
 three times the battery life, message time and day stamping 
and smart alarm so you can set a daily or weekly reminder. 
This pager comes in black, teal (green) and blue. All we ask
 before we ship you your Free pager is for you to allow us to
 provide the airtime for you. There is no long term contract or 
credit check. Airtime is month to month and can be cancelled at
 any time. Airtime for this pager is only $9.95 per month billed 
monthly or only $8.95 per month if we bill your credit card or 
checking account each month. Just call the toll free number 
and we'll ship your Free pager to you immediately in your 
choice of color already programmed with a local telephone
 number for your town. 
    
    For immediate delivery call Paging America 24 hours a day
at 800-443-3122

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph(a)(2)(c) of S.1618