Subject: Unidentified subject!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 05:24:33

JOIN ME AT THE TOP

My name is Robert Todd 

The Golden Era Of Internet Marketing Has Arrived! 

Will You Be Part Of It? 

How Can You? 

Having the potential to reach millions with relatively little
investment, the Internet provides opportunities for mass 
marketing that
have never been seen before! You can now compete on the same 
level as
the Big Boys. 

Your presence on the World Wide Web can be as great as the 
biggest of
the big corporations -- 
IF YOU HAVE THE TOOLS - and -
IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE THEM! 

  You now have before you the Opportunity to get in on the Ground
Floor of a BRAND NEW Network Marketing Opportunity? Have  you 
ever
wished you could have started out in the beginning with Nu-Skin, 
Amway
or any of the other networking Giants? 

  Our plan is to bring massive signups into our program. 

The support and tools we provide are unequaled . These tools have 
been
used by networkers to build enormous downlines in short periods 
of time.
(One Networker built a downline of 80,000 in 12 months while 
working a
full time job, using our tools). 

And I promise you will not find a more qualified nor will you 
find a
more supportive upline anywhere in the world. 

What we are offering is a business with the following     * FREE
State of the art webpage 
    * FREE On hands Training.
    * FREE Tremendous Upline Support! 
    * FREE Step-By-Step Business Building Plan!     *
FREE Opportunity Business Conferences Daily!     * FREE take
advantage of our unlimited lead generating system. 

    Also Everyone Who Joins Us can have 
* Merchant account - 99% approval 
* Web Hosting 
* Flat Rate Long Distance Telephone Service for only $39.99 per 
month. 

* You can add unlimited calling card for additional $59.99 
Monthly. This
service is 24 hours X 7 days a week only in the lower 48 states 

When you decide to take advantage of this Opportunity, you will:
    * HAVE the Potential to Earn an unlimited Income!
    * HAVE a Golden 
Opportunity to Secure Your Financial Future! 

    * AND finally earn the Money most 

Networkers only Dream about 

    * Be Mentored by networking Leaders from Nu-Skin, Amway,
Excel, Etc. 

    * Unlimited access to all our leaders.     * 

$5,500 Bonus commission on 6 sales! No limit on $5,500 Bonuses. 

Be a part of the fastest growing market in the world! 

About the Internet: 

The Internet has grown from 2 million users in 1993 to over 70 
million
users today 

Experts project that there will be 500 million users by the year 
2000
The number of new users on the "Net" doubles every 8 months Every 
cable,
long distance company and "Baby Bell" will insure that all 
Americans
have easy access to the Internet including TV set access through 
"Web
TV" providers We Provide a complete "Marketplace on the Internet" 
for
home and business consumers 

-This is a precious commodity. Busy consumers are looking for 
faster,
more hassle free ways to do their shopping- According to The 
Kiplinger
Letter, May 9, 1997, the number of firms currently using the 
Internet to
buy or sell is growing 10% per month... doubling every seven 
months! 

Make sure you DO NOT miss this new and exciting opportunity that 
is
taking the Internet 
by storm! 

    WE ALREADY HAVE MLM LEADERS JOINING OUR COMPANY DAILY.
SECURE YOUR POSITION NOW FOR A MOST REASONABLE JOINING FEE! 

If interested please fill in info below and I'll get back to you 
ASAP. 

Send to [email-masked] 

Name: 

Email address: 

Telephone: 

Best time to call: 

Sincerely yours, 

Robert Todd 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Robert Todd ICQ#1769450
PO Box 3077
Oneco, FL 34205 USA
[email-masked] 

http://www.freeyellow.com/members/irongate/index.htm
 
Toll Free VoiceMail 877-817-6020
FAX 310-495-0415