Subject: -=+FREE! Investor Newsletter+=-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 00:03:21

......
-This is not SPAM. We are not selling anything, but rather are
 here to offer you a FREE NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION to:

   ==========The StockTech Express==========
 
You may UNSUBSCRIBE at any time. This can be done by following
the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of this page.
 
The Stocktech Express is a FREE independent service that sends you
timely advice and solid recommendations on companies with
tremendous capital gains potential. We search North America and
around the globe for emerging stocks that have the potential
and the expertise to give substantial ROI (return on investment).
Our goal is to showcase these companies and prove that even in
emerging markets, tremendous profits can be found.
 
The StockTech Express is a FREE indispensable source  of  trading
information. we deliver twice daily. First, a midday update which
will inform you of  breaking news, and the days outlook. Second,
a closing accurate read of your business day and perspectives on
the upcoming day in trading. Finally, The weekend market rap on
Saturday . Which will cover a variety of updates, such as the
latest and greatest in technology and other emerging markets.
 
The StockTech Express provides you with FREE information that is
crucial to every successful investment strategy: financial
analysis that is current, insightful and honest. With StockTech
you get uncompromising, objective commentary from some of the
premier journalistic minds in the industry today. The proof is
in the print, you decide!

All instructions below.
DO NOT FORGET TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

============

 To receive your FREE SUBSCRIPTION to The Stock Tech Express:
[ mailto:[email-masked]?subject=newsletter ]
you may unsubscribe at any time.

============

To UNSUBSCRIBE OR BE PLACED IN OUR "PERMANENT REMOVE DATABASE".
[ mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE ]
WE HONOR ALL REMOVE REQUESTS.
 *