Subject: ==>=>=> FREE PCS Cell Phone! <=<=<== lsdkjd3

From: [email-masked]
Date: 04 Feb 00 6:34:14 AM

How to get the 1st and ONLY Free PCS Digital Cell Phone with 
NO Long Distance and NO Roaming ANYTIME MINUTES. 
Now Available on the Net! 

Bad credit... No problem. 
You will be notified if you need to make a deposit to activate 
service. 

   That's right! You get a *FREE* PCS Digital Cell Phone. 

   Unprecedented Nationwide, Limited Time Offer!!! 

Your Free Digital Phone includes the following: 
     * Choice of a Samsung model # SCH-2000 or Qualcomm Thin Phone 
       [These phones would cost you over $200.00 at any retail Cellular 
        store - we have no store overhead so you Save money.] 
     * All NEW phones. 
     * No Activation Fee. 
     * No Up-Front Cost. The first bill is within 30 days from date
       received. [ All you pay is sales tax on the phone.] 
     * FREE Long Distance and Roaming. 
     * FREE Caller ID. 
     * FREE Call Waiting. 
     * FREE VoiceMail. 
     * FREE Paging. [Get rid of your pager bill] 
     * FREE First Incoming Minute. 
     * FREE Home Charger. 
     * Lightweight -- 6 oz. 
     * Crystal Clear digital NATIONWIDE* PCS service [USA Only] 
        [Nations BEST Digital Carrier] 
     * Choice of Voice Activation on Samsung model only. 
     * FREE Delivery by UPS within 10-15 working days of approval. 
     * 30 day return policy [restrictions may apply]. 
     * There is no better cell phone Deal on the planet! 

Hi Folks: 

Want or need  a free cell phone? Sure everyone does. 

Nice to have for emergencies. 

Easy to qualify. Just fill out the form below & fax it to us. 
[If you are not approved, you will be notified as to your need for a
deposit] 

TO ORDER and receive your FREE CELL PHONE just print this message 
and fill out the simple application form. Then fax only the 
application to the number below. You should have your new cell phone
within 10-15 business days of "approval." [Not from the time you fax
it.] Sorry, no email orders. 

Is there any question that this is an incredible opportunity?  Apply now
for the best wireless phone service for the new millennium and get your
new, FREE PCS digital cell phone.  You can't lose!!!

Don't pass up this incredible offer! 
Go Ahead And Order Now!

If due to the response to this offer the fax lines are busy please try
again. 

Thanks, 

Bob Waterman
Free Cell Phone Agent

                                     ------- CUT HERE -------

Fax Order Center:  (775) 522-0741

(The fax number IS ACTIVATED...call back immediately!)

PLEASE PRINT or TYPE  CLEARLY & FAX  O N L Y  this application page 
APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETED OR IT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. 
No blank fields. 

"VERY CLEARLY" TYPE or WRITE 
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE:_________________________________ 

NAME 
First:__________________ M.I. ____  Last:__________________________ 

USA 
Address:______________________________________Apt#.___________ 

City:_______________________________ST:________  Zip:_________ 

County:_______________________[NEEDED TO FIND YOUR COVERAGE AREA]

(*No coverage in MT, MS, NC, SC, AK) 

SS#________________________  Date Of Birth:______/_____/___________ 

DL#:__________________________  Exp. Date:_____/_____/_______ 

Home Ph#:(___)_______________[NO PAGER NUMBERS] 

Work Ph#:(____)_____________Ext#:______[NO PAGER NUMBERS] 

Best Time To Call:_________________________ Time Zone:_____________ 

YOUR Business or EMPLOYER Information: 

Check one: ____Self employed  ____Employee 

If Self Employed your business license # ______________ or 
Sales Tax ID #_____________ 

COMPANY NAME:________________________________________________ 

ADDRESS:______________________________________ 

City:_______________________________ST:________  Zip:_________ 

Phone #:______________________ 

Check phone model you want: 

___Samsung model # SCH-2000 ___ Qualcomm Thin Phone 

Calling Plans: Check the one you want.  You can upgrade or downgrade at
any time. 

_____$ 29.99/month for 120 ANYTIME MIN.[over plan per min charge $.35
cents]

_____$ 49.99/month for 400 ANYTIME MIN.[over plan per min charge $.30
cents] 

_____$ 69.99/month for 600 ANYTIME MIN.[over plan per min charge $.25
cents] 

_____$ 99.99/month for 1,000 ANYTIME MIN.[over plan per min charge $.25
cents] 

_____$ 149.99/month for 1,500 ANYTIME MIN.[over plan per min charge $.25
cents] 

Signature: (BW) __________________________________
Date:_____/_____/___________ 

NO UPFRONT MONEY - your first bill within 30 days from receipt of phone.
[2 year Air Time contract]  BW

Authorization for credit check and contract approved by my signature. 

Check your application status by calling 435-508-1156 

Fax Order Center:  (775) 522-0741

                                     ------- CUT HERE -------

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-REMOVE INSTRUCTIONS-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Please follow the instructions below to be removed from our in-house
mailing list.  We will immediately take action to remove you from future
mailings.  Access the website below.  If this service page has been shut
down, it is because someone actually complained about this service!!! If
this is the case, sorry for the inconvenience.
http://sede.aecoc.es%647key=removeremoveindex=ixbtl730iq%403522794361/~joe
b/remove/21268.htm