Subject: No Suit No Commute! Wk from Home!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 17:07:30 -0800 (PST)

LOOKING FOR GEMS!
 
 It's So Simple To Earn $2,000 - $5,000 Per Week Nowadays...
 We're searching for only 10 elite individuals with the work ethic
 necessary to generate a cash-flow for themselves of $2,000 - $5,000per
 week, and to increase that to over $20,000 per month, in as little as
 four to six months. And you know what? If you really have a burning
 desire and commitment, we guarantee you that you'll reach this  explosive
 income!
 
 Can you read a short script to our qualified leads, and then turn the
 interested prospects over to our electronic sales medium? (you will
 not be required to do any selling.)Do you have the self-discipline to
 ignore the TV for a couple of hours per day? Are you looking for a
 legitimate home-based business opportunity, that is not multi-level
 marketing, or a chain-letter scheme?
 
 If you would like to build an amazing income that will grow
 lightning-fast and have you profit $1,000.00 every time only one
 prospect  makes a purchase, then this is for you! You can build the  business under our guidance and support without having to attend  meetings or sell people things they don't need.
 
 Call NOW our TOLL FREE, PRE-RECORDED Message:
 1-800-320-9895 ext. 2375
 
 We market a real product, that pays real commissions to you,$1,000.00
 per sale, just for making the initial contacts. With our turn-key
 lead generation systems you'll always talk to people who actually WANT
 to talk to you.
 
 You have nothing to lose, there's no risk involved, nor is there any
 obligation whatsoever, and you may be qualified to earn thousands of
 extra dollars per month! So call now!
 
 The call is FREE, and there is absolutely no obligation, So what have
 you got to lose?
 
 Call Toll Free 1-800-320-9895 ext. 2375
 
 P.S. You literally have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to GET   INVOLVED NOW! Don't let this one go by. You have absolutely nothing
 to lose! This could be the most fascinating and profitable business
 of your life!
 
 Please, serious inquiries only.

To be removed reply to this email with remove in the subject.
Thank you!