Subject: Sendmail & LDAP

From: "Girish Ahuja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 10:40:07 +0530

Hi,
I want to send mails to all users enlisted in LDAP server(Netscape
Directory Server) using Sendmail.
Can you please mail me some details how do I integrate these two?
rgds,
Girish Ahuja,
System Administrator,
TCS-GB

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This  email message and files transmitted with it are confidential,
proprietary and legally privileged. If the message that is received is an
error, or if there is  any  mistransmission,  the  originator  must  be
notified immediately as the unauthorized  use,  dissemination, publication,
transfer or any other use of the message  by  unauthorized person is
strictly forbidden by law and prohibited. If anybody  commits  violation
then he would be legally liable and punishable under the  relevant  law.
The  intended  recipient  can  be  rest  assured  that the confidentiality
and privilege is not waived or lost by any such mistransmission.

Internet  communications  are  not secure unless it is protected by using
strong cryptography.  TCS  does not accept any responsibility whatsoever
for changes in the nature of modifications, additions, deletions made to
the message once it is sent.

TCS  reserves  the  right  to  monitor  all  e-mail  communications
through its network."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tata Consultancy Services
www.tcs.com