Subject: 6.Investors READ THIS!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 02:32:34 -0400

-The following is an excerpt from a Telecommunications Industry Report
developed by OTC Investor and sent to you as a service of Diamonds
in the Rough. After this industry introduction, you will have an opportunity
to request the full industry report and more information about three small cap
opportunities in this exciting sector.

Telecom Sector Report

One of the world's leading industries is undergoing a revolution.
Telecommunications is changing at an astounding speed, driven by the
convergence of technologies and demand for high-speed data and media
anytime and anywhere. Television, the Internet, and wireless technology
are all converging enabling people to access all of these mediums through
one wireless handset. The dramatic reshaping of these industries, requires
a tremendous amount of investment in new technologies. The dynamic changes
in the huge and growing sector offers potential investors excellent
opportunities in the years ahead.

When the telecommunications revolution began over a century ago, no one
could have predicted where it would lead: telephones in nearly every
household in the industrialized nations; the development of the radio, the
broadcast television, cable television; the globe-spanning Internet;
portable, personal satellite phones; the complete digitization of
communications. U.S. Spending on Telecommunications topped $517 Billion in
1999 and according to MultiMedia Telecommunications Association forecasts,
total U.S. spending for telecom equipment and services will grow to $794
billion in 2003. More broadly defined, the communications industry
accounts for one seventh of the U.S. economy, a share worth $1 trillion
annually and is growing at a rate twice as fast as the overall economy.

By far, the fastest growing segment of the telecom market is in the
burgeoning mobile and wireless sector. From its invention only twenty
years ago, to today the number of users continues to grow exponentially.
According to the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association, US
wireless subscribers for the 12 month period ending June 1999 were up 26
percent over the previous year, totaling over 76 million. Wireless
communications services - including analog cellular, digital cellular,
personal communications services (PCS), pagers, specialized mobile radio
(SMR) and low-orbiting satellites - are easier and cheaper to establish
than wireline services and are becoming increasingly important on a global
scale. Additionally, prices for wireless products and services dropped
dramatically over the last decade and currently more than 40 percent of
U.S. households own either a wireless phone or a pager. Adoption and usage
rates are even higher in some European countries.

We have found several very promising opportunities in the telecom sector.
The first is a publicly traded technology firm, specializing in wireless
communications devices. The company manufactures high-tech electronic
components such as AlphaTrak, a global positioning systems (GPS) unit that
tracks and monitors shipping vehicles, helping to facilitate just-in-time
manufacturing. The company will soon begin producing the DebitFone, a
prepaid cellular phone system available fully configured, through vending
machines. The company has signed a Letter of Agreement to acquire 100% of
VENDAPIN, LLC, the patent holder of a newly developed pre-paid calling card
machine that will help to eliminate billions of dollars of fraud in the
pre-paid calling card industry.

For the full Telecom Industry Report and more information about the
companies described in this mailing:[CLICK HERE]

Emerging Markets - Hot Spot For Wireless Growth

Demand for wireless communications will grow even faster in developing
markets as entire economies bypass analog technology and jump straight to
digital. More than 2 of the six billion people in the world have yet to
place a single phone call. Global telecommunication companies see these
numbers as tremendous opportunities, and they are all hoping to be major
players in the developing economies of regions such as: Latin America,
South East Asia and Africa. Because of favorable trade rules for
telecommunications with and a surge of privatization initiatives, companies
operating in Latin American offer perhaps some of the most promising
investment opportunities. As the wireless industry continues to grow
exponentially, there are a variety of ways to profit from this growth.
Aside from companies digging up roads to lay down fiber optic cable, new
technologies are enabling more flexible satellite and airborne networks as
an alternative to underground fiber optics.

Our emerging market play in the wireless sector is the exclusive provider
of the Airborne Relay Communications System (ARC System), an innovative,
new wireless telecommunications technology. The ARC System is a
high-altitude aircraft-relay telecommunications system designed to replace
or augment traditional ground-based wireless infrastructures, as well as
high and low earth orbiting satellites - at a fraction of the cost of such
systems. It is an ideal solution for providing wireless access via AMPS,
GSM, TDMA, or CDMA modulation schemes, as well as wireless fixed
applications and Internet solutions to developing countries lacking
terrestrial infrastructures, and to developed countries expanding coverage
in existing wireless markets. The ARC System offers a substantial
cost-savings vs. satellite or conventional terrestrial infrastructures, and
can be installed in a fraction of the time it takes to build out a
terrestrial infrastructure.

The company we have identified has received a letter of intent from a major
Brazilian telecommunications service provider, stating their intention to
purchase ARC Systems as an integral part of their operational network.
After the successful completion of the ARC System ALPHA testing in
September 1999, contract negotiations were entered in to for its first
production system. The company has also received licenses from ANATEL
(Brazilian FCC equivalent). More details regarding terms of a potential
contract should emerge this quarter.

Investors who want more information about the telecom sector and the small
cap opportunities we've identified should click on the link below:[CLICK HERE]

Demand For Bandwidth

Second only to the trend towards wireless is the demand for more bandwidth
capacity via fiber optic cable. Optical fiber is becoming the new medium
chosen by local and long-distance phone companies, as well as cable
companies, to meet the demands for greater bandwidth and faster
transmission speeds required by new technologies. The growth of the
Internet and the emergence of multimedia applications such as
videoconferencing are the driving forces behind the move to fiber optics.
Overall spending in the fiber optics market, by carriers and others, has
risen from $4.1 billion in 1990 to $12 billion in 1998. Fiber optic
equipment, including transport equipment and digital cross-connects, is
projected to compound at annual growth rates of 23 percent through 2002,
increasing from $10 billion in 1998 to $22.9 billion in 2002. Companies
that can offer telecom equipment companies new technologies to expand
bandwidth over existing fiber optic cable will be well rewarded, as will
early investors in these companies.

Our Bandwidth play is a public company that is developing new applications
for its state-of-the-art, proprietary optical and light technologies. Its
primary activity has been using a patented technique to acoustically manage
light. The core Acoustical Optical Management Technology has a wide and
potentially lucrative spectrum of applications, some of which are already
producing earnings. Management and industry analysts believe that the
greatest application potential may be realized in Digital Communications,
through revolutionary technology that can transmit 65,536 separate channels
of light over distance in a singular optic fiber. This quantum leap in
optimizing capacity of existing fiber networks may be capable increase to
the current internet backbone capacity 400-fold! We believe you will be as
impressed as we are with the breadth and potential of the company's
technology.

For the research report on the telecom sector and the three small cap
opportunities described herein, click: [CLICK HERE]

======================================

if you wish you can be placed on our PERMANENT REMOVE LIST just,

CLICK HERE to be permanently REMOVED

======================================

WSI-0309B