Subject: Unidentified subject!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 00:36:40

GET YOUR OWN 5 MEG WEBSITE FOR ONLY $11.95 PER MONTH TODAY!

STOP PAYING $19.95 or more PER MONTH OR MORE TODAY for your web 
site, WHEN YOU CAN GET ONE FOR ONLY $11.95 PER MONTH!

DO YOU ALREADY HAVE A WEBSITE? ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TRANSFER THE 
DOMAIN TO OUR SERVERS AND UPLOAD YOUR DATA AND YOU ARE READY TO 
GO! YOUR NEW WEB SPACE CAN BE CREATED INSTANTLY WITH JUST A 
SIMPLE PHONE CALL OUR OFFICE.

YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR SITE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT with no extra 
charge!  UNLIMITED TRAFFIC -- no extra charge!

A SET UP FEE OF $40.00 APPLIES for FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS.

ALL FEES PREPAID IN ADVANCE FOR THE YEAR PLUS A $40.00 SET UP 
CHARGE.

FOR DETAILS CALL 1 888 248 0765  or fax 240 352 7546

PES WEB HOSTING -- Toronto, Ontario
_______________________________________________________________

Want to do bulk email?

Ask us how today!

For an investment of $395.00 for our Direct Mail mailing program 
and our highly prized email extractor program Nitro for $495.00,
you can be in business today!

If your looking to mail HTML code which will double your sales,
why not try our Emerge program for only $1495.00?
Call 1888 248 0765 for a free demo today!
  or fax 240 352 7546

_________________________________________________________________

Get your own offshore trust!  LEGALLY MINIMIZE YOUR TAXES!
PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL ASSETS FROM LAWSUITS!
GET THAT OFFSHORE BANK ACCOUNT YOU ALWAYS WANTED!
THE PEOPLE IN OUR JURISTICTION GO TO JAIL IF THEY GIVE OUT
ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU PERSONALLY WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION!
OUR FAX NUMBER WITHIN THE UK IS 0870 163 7598 OR WITHIN THE 
US 240 352 7546

THANK YOU

to be removed email [email-masked]