Subject: Turn Key System For MLM Success

From: [email-masked]
Date: 10 Mar 00 1:25:51 AM

I'm really angry.  As angry as I've ever been about anything.

I get calls from prople every day that have been burned over and over by fast
buck artists selling a lot of hype and saying how easy it is to make a lot of
money in network marketing.  As a matter of fact, if you told me a year ago I
would be writing an email like this, I would have told you, you were nuts!
But something changed for me recently....

Now, five months later, my life looks a lot different.  I work my own hours
from home home, and will make over $100,000 in 2000, then double and probably
triple it in 2001.  So even though I didn't believe it, I built a solid income
in network marketing in just a few short months.  And whether you believe it
or not, so can you.

To learn how, call 1-800-242-0363 ext. 2050 (Prerecorded message)

Sincerely,
Michael J. Trend

*************************************************************
To be removed from our list mailto: [email-masked]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE: DON'T COMPLAIN TO HOTMAIL.COM, AS THE ACCOUNT WILL
BE SHUT DOWN, AND WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REMOVE YOU FROM OUR
LIST. WE DON'T WANT TO MAIL THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT US TO.
*************************************************************