Subject: Unidentified subject!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 16:15:26

USE BULK EMAIL TO ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE TODAY!

28,000 email broadcast (opt in) $495.00

500,000 email broadcast $750.00.

1 million Email Broadcast $1200.00.

For details call 1 888 248 0765 today!.
______________________________________________________________

Stop paying $19.95 per month or more for web space!

You can get it from us for only $12.95 per month!

This price inlcudes hosting your own domain!

All fees are prepaid in advance with a 90 day money back 
guarantee!  A $40.00 set up fee applies to new customers.

For details call 1 888 248 0765 today!..
_______________________________________________________________

Want to start bulk emailing on your own?

Make your phone ring off the hook NOW!

Get our popular program Direct Mail for only $395.00 to do the 
mailing you only dreamed about!

Better yet for optimal responses you are going to want to email 
your ad in html format!  Purchase our professional mailer program 
Emerge for only $1500.00 today!

To get your own email addresses you will need an email address 
extractor!  Use Nitro to get all the addresses you want for only 
$495.00!  

Get your free demo's at 888 248 0765 today!

For further details call 888 248 0765 NOW!

For our international customers please fax us at 240 352 7546 
today!