Subject: Start Taking Credit Cards

From: [email-masked]
Date: 01 Mar 00 6:45:27 PM

Merchant Status will help you increase sales by an
Average 30%. Stop losing valuable sales!
The increase for internet transactions is 75% 
up to an incredible 400%!!!

Easily accept major credit cards right away!
We specialize in Secure Internet Transactions!

******Act now and all App. & Processing fees waived*****

Call our (888) 363-7881 now! Our courteous customer care reps.
are anxious to help you get your merchant account today.

With one phone call you can be:

Accepting all major credit cards!

Accepting checks over the net or by Fax!

Accepting real time processing for member sites!

Gaining customer loyalty and trust!

Close the sale now. No more wondering if "The check
is in the mail"

We specialize in helping those entrepreneurs who 
are just starting out: no credit, poor credit, or
even if you have great credit.

Almost everyone is approved!

For the next 5 days we will waive all app. and processing
fees! (other companies charge $200 to $500 to set up)

Call us today @ 1 (888) 363-7881 and ask for extension RGS
for your free setup! Since 1992!!

*************************************************************
To be removed from our list mailto: [email-masked]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE: DON'T COMPLAIN TO UNBOUNDED.COM, AS THE ACCOUNT WILL
BE SHUT DOWN, AND WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REMOVE YOU FROM OUR
LIST. WE DON'T WANT TO MAIL THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT US TO.
*************************************************************