Subject: Life Is Too Valuable To Waste

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 21:11:13 -0500 (EST)

Life Is Too Valuable To Waste... So, I¹ll get right to the point.

Do you have a burning desire to succeed in every area of life?

Would you like to live the life that most people will only day dream
about?

I am looking for sincere, honest and motivated people who posses a
strong sense of integrity and vision and who want and need to make
a minimum of 10k per month.

If you think this is to good to be true or are skeptical then this may
not be for you... Many have been conditioned to believe it must be
illegal, immoral or unethical to ever earn any real profits from our
efforts. The fact is we have many people in our enterprise that earn
well over 50k per month from the privacy of their own home and who,
having achieved both personal and financial freedom, are retiring in
2-3 years as extremely wealthy individuals.

Ask yourself... Would you like to:
… Drastically Reduce Personal, Business and Capital Gains Taxes ?
… Create, Multiply and Protect Incredible Personal Wealth ?
… Create a Six Figure Income Every 4 Months ?
… Realize 3 to 6 Times Greater Returns on Your Money ?
… Restore and Preserve Complete Personal and Financial Privacy ?
… Legally Structure Yourself and Your Assets to be Completely
Judgment-Proof, Seizure-Proof, Lien-Proof, Divorce-Proof,
Attorney-Proof and Even IRS-Proof ?

Yes, I realize that these are bold statements and No, these are not
idle claims and promises. This Is For Real.. Only Your Sincere Time
and Effort Is Required.

Are you a BIG thinker, BIG dreamer and a person that believes that
everyone deserves to have the best in life ?

Do you want to be in a position to actually create powerful and
positive change in your community ?

Do you want to be free from the struggle of just barely making ends
meet in order to pursue your creative potential ?

Most importantly, are you capable of recognizing a truly once in a
lifetime opportunity when it's sitting in your lap ?

Countless others will have missed their shot at this opportunity and
will look back years later and wish that they would have... because
they could have !

If you are truly serious about taking complete control of your life...

Call Toll Free (888) 692-9165 (24 hr recorded 2 minute message)

This is NOT MLM !   -   This is HIGH INTEGRITY !

Best Regards,
Jeffrey