Subject: Incredible e-Business Opportunity!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 19:13:17 -0800

Dear Friend,

How would you like to quit your job, become your own boss, 
and build up enough residual income to support yourself for 
the rest of your life?

...Forget the old-days of Network Marketing where you 
had to "show the plan" and meet at the local high school for 
a "ra-ra" meeting. Our company offers you an opportunity that can 
be operated from in front of your computer screen.

Imagine the feeling of being able to offer our opportunity 
and products to millions of people in over 42 Countries 
and Territories around the World.

...Not only do you have the ability to own a profitable 
home-based business which is operating in the United States 
but you also have the potential of having distributors all over 
the World.

Make a well informed decision which will impact your
future today !

Simply click below to visit our Award-winning website:

http://12.21.33.27/biz2001ad/

You will be glad you did!

With My Warmest Regards,
Rudy
http://12.21.33.27/biz2001ad/