Subject: 50k in 90 days!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 14:15:02 -0800 (PST)

INCREDIBLE!
$0 TO $50,000 IN 90 DAYS!!!

Dear Friend,

You can earn $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail. Seems Impossible? Read on for details.

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV"

Thank you for your time and interest. This is the letter you have been reading about in the news lately. Due 
to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly news program recently devoted an entire 
show to the investigation of the program described below to see if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings proved once and for all 
that there are absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the program.

HERE IT IS BELOW:
(Print This Now For Future Reference)
*************************************
The following income opportunity is one that I'm sure will grab your attention! It can be started with VERY 
LITTLE investment and the income return is TREMENDOUS! If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less 
than 90 days Please read the enclosed program ...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEYMAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not require you to come into 
contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get 
the mail. If you believe that someday you'll get that big break that you've been waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply 
follow the instructions, and your dreams will come true. This multilevel e-mail order marketing program 
works perfectly...l00% EVERY TIME.

E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this non-commercialized method of advertising 
NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people will be doing business using e-mail. Get your piece of this 
action!

MULTILEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability. It is being taught in the Harvard Business 
School, and both Stanford Research and the Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% 
of all goods and services will be sold through multilevel methods by the mid to late 1990's. This is a Multi-
Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000 millionaires in the U.S., 20% (100,000) made their fortune in the 
last several years in MLM. Moreover, statistics show 45 people become millionaire's everyday through 
Multilevel Marketing.

Not long ago Donald Trump was a guest on the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he would do 
if he lost everything and had to start over from scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a 
good network marketing company and get to work. The audience started to hoot and boo him. He looked 
out at the audience and deadpanned his response: "That's why I 'm sitting up here and you are all sitting 
out there."

After I got a pencil and paper and figured it out, I would at least get my money back. But like most of you I 
was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. 
Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining the 
program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT?"

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time on-line. The great thing about e-mail is 
that I don't need any money for printing to send out the program, and because all of my orders are fulfilled 
via e-mail, the only expense is my time. I am telling you like it is. I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I promised 
myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it made me.

Remember that it won't work if you don't try it. This program does work but you must follow it EXACTLY! 
Especially follow the rule about not changing the position of your name on the list. It won't work and you'll 
lose out on a lot of money! In order for this program to work, you must follow the program as described.

A Note from the Founder:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should have concluded that an amateur 
could, not have created such a program, and one that is legal. Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a 
profitable business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the same things 
that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was 
the economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had been with us since 1945. I 
don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate... because many of you know from first 
hand experience. There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing invested wisely and moved up. 
Those who did not, including those who never had anything to save or invest, were moving down into the 
ranks of the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." The 
traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to 
that. You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of your life, with 
"NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more money in the next few months than 
you have ever imagined. (I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor will anyone 
else who has provided a testimonial for this program.) I have already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS! I 
have retired from the program after sending thousands and thousands of programs. Follow the program 
EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. 
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people you 
send this to may send out 50,000, and your name will be on every one of them!

Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become financially 
independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take a little time to read it and REALLY 
THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the 
worst possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of money! You will 
definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in. IT 
WORKS!

Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

*********************************
Instructions:

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. This method of 
raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in 
the next 90 days. Before you say, "BULL....", please read this program carefully.

This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity. Basically, this is what you do: As 
with all multilevel businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners and selling our products. 
Every state in the USA allows you to recruit new multilevel business partners, and we offer a product for 
EVERY dollar sent.

YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling. 
You do it privately in your own home, store or office. This is the GREATEST Multilevel Mail Order Marketing 
anywhere.
 
This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you don't order them). For each report, 
send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, 
and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name appears on the 
list next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY 
MAIL PROBLEMS! When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four reports. You will 
need all four reports so that you can save them on your computer and resell them. Within a few days you 
will receive, via e-mail, each of the four reports. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible 
for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each report, or their sequence 
on the list, in any way other than is instructed below in steps "a" through "f" or you will lose out on the 
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you'll also see how it doesn't work if 
you change it. Remember that this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available reports.
b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this advertisement and remove the name and address under 
REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their $50,000!
c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.
e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.
f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address, ACCURATELY.

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save it to your computer. Make NO 
changes to the instruction portion of this letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can afford $20). You obviously already 
have an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE

There are two primary methods of building your down line:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we'll assume you and all those 
involved send out only 2,000 programs each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response. 
Using a good list the response could be much better. Also, many people will send out hundreds of 
thousands of programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 
programs. With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by 
sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of that 0.5%, 100 people respond and order 
REPORT #2. Those 100 responses in turn mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5% 
response to that is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 
2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 per each net 
connection and e-mail is FREE!! ! REPORT #2 will show you the best methods for bulk e-mailing; tell you 
where to obtain free bulk e-mail software and where to obtain e-mail lists.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the Internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to 
advertise. Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get 
ONLY 10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY get 
a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 down line 
members.

Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below:
1st level--your 10 members with $5 = $50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100) = $500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000) = $5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000) = $50,000 THIS TOTALS: $55,550!!

Remember friends; this assumes that the people who participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for a 
moment what would happen if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of participants.

THINK ABOUT IT! For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report they ordered. 
THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the e-mail 
THEY send out with YOUR name and address on it will be prompt because they can't advertise until they 
receive the report!

AVAILABLE REPORTS
*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***
Notes:
*ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT. CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED.
*ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL.
*Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of paper. On one of those sheets 
of paper, include:
(a) The number & name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your name & postal 
address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
	BIG IDEAS
	PO Box 156
	Taylors Falls, MN 55084

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
	TTS
	PO Box 686
	Buffalo, TX 75831

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
	WT ENTERPRISES
	3352 WOOLSEY ROAD
	WINDSOR, CA 95492

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multilevel
Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
	Touchstone
	PO BOX 914
	NEW CASTLE, IN 47362

Tips for Success:

**TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the directions accurately.

**Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders start coming in because: 
When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested product/report. ALWAYS PROVIDE 
SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

**Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the instructions exactly, your results WILL BE 
SUCCESSFUL!

**ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

***** YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES*****
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success. If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within 
two weeks, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later you should 
receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you 
do. Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is 
already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT report. You can 
KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you. If you want to 
generate more income, send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and start the whole process 
again! There is no limit to the income you will generate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in this program. Please answer one 
question. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE? If the answer is yes, please look at the following facts 
about this program:

1. You are selling a product, which does not cost anything to PRODUCE,
   SHIP OR ADVERTISE.
2. All of your customers pay you in CASH!
3. E-mail is without question the most powerful method of distributing information on earth. This program 
combines the distribution power of e-mail together with the revenue generating power of multi-level 
marketing.
4. Your only expense, other than your initial $20 investment, is your time.
5. Virtually all of the income you generate from this program is PURE PROFIT!
6. This program will change your LIFE FOREVER!!!