Subject: $120 PER HOUR VIEWING ADS!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 03:07:52

You are receiving this message because you or someone
else has requested information from us in the past.
THIS IS A ONE TIME MAILING ONLY - NO other e-mails
will be sent to you by us regarding this offer!

Thank you for your kind consideration.
=========================================

Beleive it or not! This company is paying people $120 per hour to watch
full screen ads on their computer, with the option of sound and motion.
You choose which ads you want to watch and when you want to watch them.
11,000 people are signing up every day,worldwide!
The more people join, the more advertisers will pay!

This is without doubt the best GENUINE "work from home" online
opportunity around.

For full details click on the link below:

http://www.bizoppreview.co.uk/users

Thanks
D.S. Media
[email-masked]

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:section 301
Per Section 301. Paragraph (a)(2)(c) of S. 1618,
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped,
by sending a reply with the word "remove" in the subject line to: [email-masked]