Subject: FINANCIAL FREEDOM: $100,000+ in 16 weeks!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:49:09

If you were not the intended recipient of this message, please accept my 
apologies, disregard, and delete.
  
  FINANCIAL FREEDOM: $100,000+ in 16 weeks!!!
  
Dear Friend,
In the next 16 weeks you can earn $100,000 or more by sending e-mail.  I know 
what you're thinking… "YEAH RIGHT!  Another get rich quick scheme." That's what 
I thought when I first saw this.  Now I thank God that I read it through and 
didn't delete it.  I've made thousands of dollars already with more coming in 
every day!
  
  "AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV"
  This is the letter you've been reading about in the news lately.  Due to the 
popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly news program 
recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the program described 
below to see if it really can make people money.
  The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their
  findings proved once and for all that there are absolutely no laws 
prohibiting the participation in the program. This has helped to show people 
that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra money at home. 
The results of this show have been truly remarkable. 
  So many people are participating that those involved are doing much better 
than ever before.  Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, it's 
been very exciting to be a part of it lately. You will understand once you 
experience it.  
  
  HERE IT IS BELOW:
    
           *** Print This Now For Future Reference ***
  The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking a 
look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and the income return is 
TREMENDOUS!!!
    
         $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  If you would like to make at least $100,000 in less than 16 weeks!
  Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!
         $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  
  THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not
  require you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, and
  best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the
  mail. If you believe that someday you'll get that big break that 
  you've been waiting for, THIS IS IT!  Simply follow the instructions, 
  and your dreams will come true. This multi-level e-mail order 
  marketing program works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME. E-mail is the 
  sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this non-commercialized 
  method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people 
  will be doing business using e-mail. Get your piece of this action!!!
  
  MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of 
  the 500,000 millionaires in the U.S., 20% (100,000) made their 
  fortune in the last several years in MLM.  Moreover, statistics show 
  45 people become millionaires everyday through Multi-Level Marketing.
  You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald Trump
  made an appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he
  would do if he lost everything and had to start over from scratch. 
  Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network marketing 
  company and get to work. The audience started to hoot and boo him. He 
  looked out at the audience and dead-panned his response: "That's why 
  I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting out there!" The enclosed 
  information is something I almost let slip through my fingers. 
  Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some
  thought and study to it.  AT THAT MOMENT something significant 
  happened in my life and I am writing to share the experience in hopes 
  that this will change your life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!! In mid 
  December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's prior
  to receiving this program I had been sending away for information on 
  various business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my 
  opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too difficult for
  me to comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to 
  risk to see if they would work or not. One claimed that I would make 
  a million dollars in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a 
  book to make it! But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I 
  received this program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just 
  got my name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After 
  reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly, I 
  couldn't believe my eyes. Here was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. I could 
  invest as much as I wanted to start, without putting me further into 
  debt. After I got a pencil and paper and figured it out, I would at 
  least get my money back. But like most of you I was still a little 
  skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So 
  I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) 
  and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining the
  program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT."
  Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time 
  on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money
  for printing to send out the program, and because all of my orders 
  are fulfilled via e-mail, my only expense is my time. I am telling you
  like it is I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that 
  I would not "rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it made me.
  In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for
  INSTRUCTIONAL #1 By January 13, I had received 26 orders for 
  INSTRUCTIONAL #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR 
  INSTRUCTIONAL #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS 
  UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step in making $100,000 in 16 weeks was 
  done.  By January 30, I had received 196 orders for INSTRUCTIONAL #2. 
  Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR INSTRUCTIONAL #2 
  WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU 
  HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $100,000 
  GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders for INSTRUCTIONAL #2, 96 more than I 
  needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By April 1, of my e-mailing of 
  10,000, I received $106,000 with more coming in every day. I paid off 
  ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please take time to 
  read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!!  
  Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program does work,
  but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to 
  place your name in a different place. It won't work and you'll lose
  out on a lot of money! In order for this program to work, you must 
  meet your goal of 20+ orders for INSTRUCTIONAL #1, and 100+ orders 
  for INSTRUCTIONAL #2 and you will make $100,000 or more in 16 weeks. 
  I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! If you choose not to participate 
  in this program, I am sorry. It really is a great opportunity with 
  little cost or risk to you. If you choose to participate, follow the 
  program and you will be on your way to financial security. If you are 
  a fellow business owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or 
  you want to start your own business, consider this a sign. I DID!
  
  A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
  By the time you have read the enclosed program and INSTRUCTIONALS, you
  should have concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, 
  could not have been created by an amateur. Let me tell you a little 
  about myself. I had a profitable business for 10 years. Then in 1979 
  my business began falling off. I was doing the same things that were 
  previously successful for me, but it wasn't working. Finally, I 
  figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and 
  recession had replaced the stable economy that had been with us since 
  1945. I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment 
  rate... because many of you know from first hand experience. There 
  were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before. The middle 
  class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing invested 
  wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who never
  had anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the
  poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET 
  POORER." The traditional methods of making money will never allow you 
  to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that. You have just 
  received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest 
  of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You 
  can make more money in the next few months than you have ever
  imagined.I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this
  money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this 
  program. I have already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS!I have retired 
  from the program after sending thousands and thousands of programs.
  Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way.
  It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of 
  this exciting program to everyone you can think of. One of the people 
  you send this to may send out 50,000...and your name will be on 
  everyone of them! Remember though, the more you send out the more 
  potential customers you will reach. 
  
  So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and 
  opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!
  "THINK ABOUT IT" Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as 
  I almost did, take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT 
  IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU 
  participate. Figure out the worst possible response and no matter how 
  you calculate it, you will still make a lot of money! You will 
  definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you have will 
  vanish when your first orders come in. IT WORKS!
       Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA
  
  HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$
  INSTRUCTIONS:
  
  This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.  I am
  sure that you could use $100,000 or more in the next 16 weeks. Before 
  you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully. This is not a 
  chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity. Basically,
  this is what you do: As with all multi-level businesses, 
  we build our business by recruiting new partners and
  selling our products. Every state in the USA allows you to recruit 
  new multi-level business partners, and we offer a product for EVERY 
  dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so 
  you are not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your 
  own home, store or office. This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail 
  Order Marketing anywhere.
  
  This is what you MUST do:
  1. Order all 5 INSTRUCTIONAL's shown on the list below (you can't sell
  them if you don't order them).
  * For each INSTRUCTIONAL, send $5.00 CASH (US CURRENCY), the NAME &
  NUMBER OF THE INSTRUCTIONAL YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and
  YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose 
  name appears on the list next to the INSTRUCTIONAL.  MAKE SURE YOUR 
  RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!
  * When you place your order, make sure you order each of the five 
  INSTRUCTIONALS. You will need all five INSTRUCTIONALS so that you can
  save them on your computer and resell them.
  * Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the five 
  INSTRUCTIONALS. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible
  for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.
  
  2. IMPORTANT DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next
  to each INSTRUCTIONAL, or their sequence on the list, in any way 
  other than is instructed below in steps "a" through "g" or you will 
  lose out on the majority of your profits. Once you understand the way 
  this works, you'll also see how it doesn't work if you change it. 
  Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will 
  not work.
  a. Look below for the listing of available INSTRUCTIONALS.
  b. After you've ordered the five INSTRUCTIONALS, take this 
  advertisement and remove the name and address under INSTRUCTIONAL #5. 
  This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting 
  their $100,000!
  c. Move the name and address under INSTRUCTIONAL #4 down to 
  INSTRUCTIONAL #5.
  d. Move the name and address under INSTRUCTIONAL #3 down to 
  INSTRUCTIONAL #4.
  e. Move the name and address under INSTRUCTIONAL #2 down to 
  INSTRUCTIONAL #3. 
  f. Move the name under INSTRUCTIONAL #1 down to INSTRUCTIONAL #2.
  g. Insert your name/address in the INSTRUCTIONAL #1 position.
  Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address,
  ACCURATELY!
  
  3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and 
  save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the instruction portion
  of this letter. Your cost to participate in this is practically 
  nothing (surely you can afford $25). You obviously already have an 
  Internet connection and e-mail is FREE! There are two primary methods 
  of building your downline:
     METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL
  Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and
  we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs 
  each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response.
  Using a good list the response could be much better. Also, many
  people will send out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 
  2,000. But continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 
  programs. With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for 
  INSTRUCTIONAL #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000 
  programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100 people
  respond and order INSTRUCTIONAL #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs
  each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 
  orders for INSTRUCTIONAL #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each 
  for a 2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for 
  INSTRUCTIONAL #4.  Those 10,000 mail out 2,000 programs each for a 
  total of 20,000,000.  The 0.5% response rate to that is 100,000 
  orders for INSTRUCTIONAL #5.  That's 100,000 $5 bills for you.
  CASH!!! Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 +
  $50,000 + $500,000 for a total of $555,550!!! REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS 
  IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO 
  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT 
  WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS 
  INSTEAD OF 2,000.  Believe me, many people will do just that, and 
  more! By the way, your cost to participate in this is practically 
  nothing.  You obviously already have an Internet connection and
  e-mail is FREE!!! INSTRUCTIONAL #2 will show you the best methods for
  bulk e-mailing, tell you where to obtain free bulk e-mail software 
  and where to obtain e-mail lists.
  
     METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
  Advertising on the internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are 
  HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start 
  small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY
  10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE 
  ads on the Internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume 
  that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.
  Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below:
  1st level-your 10 members with $5..............................$50
  2nd level-- 10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)...............$500
  3rd level--  10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000).........$5,000
  4th level--  10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000).....$50,000
  5th  level--  10 members from those 10,000 ($5 x 100,000) $500,000
                                     THIS TOTALS ----------$555,550 
  Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only 
  recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they
  got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of participants!  
  THINK ABOUT IT! For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-
  mail them the INSTRUCTIONAL they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE 
  SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the e-mail 
  THEY send out with YOUR name and address on it will be prompt because 
  they can't advertise until they receive the INSTRUCTIONAL!
  
        *** Order Each INSTRUCTIONAL by NUMBER and NAME ***
  Notes:
  * ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH INSTRUCTIONAL. CHECKS
  NOT ACCEPTED.
  * ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL.
  * Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two
  sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, include:
  (a) the number & name of the INSTRUCTIONAL you are ordering, 
  (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your name & postal address.
  PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE INSTRUCTIONALS NOW:
  
  INSTRUCTIONAL #1   "NO COST ADVERTISING"
  ORDER INSTRUCTIONAL #1 FROM:
  I Perry
  4319 N. 28th Way
  Phoenix, AZ 85016

  INSTRUCTIONAL #2  "MILLIONS OF POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS"
  ORDER INSTRUCTIONAL #2 FROM:
    Kelly Pottschmidt
  1068 Greenhills Drive
  Ann Arbor, MI  48105
  
  INSTRUCTIONAL #3 "MLM: Secrets, Facts, and Lies"
  ORDER INSTRUCTIONAL #3 FROM:
  E-BIZ
  #604-530 Proudfoot Lane
  London,Ontario N6H 1W3
  Canada
  
  INSTRUCTIONAL #4  "How to Achieve Unlimited Wealth"
  ORDER INSTRUCTIONAL #4 FROM:
  Matt Ballard
  3560 Pine Grove #230
  Port Huron, MI  48060 
  
  INSTRUCTIONAL #5  "Money Makes Money: How to Increase the
  Wealth You've Achieved"
  ORDER INSTRUCTIONAL #5 FROM:
  Adrian Clarke
  2-1200 London Rd., Suite# 273
  Sarnia, ON  N7S 1P4
  Canada
  
  About 50,000 new people get online every month!
  
                ******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******
  * TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the
  directions accurately.
  * Send for the five INSTRUCTIONALS IMMEDIATELY so you will have them
  when the orders start coming in because: When you receive a $5 order, 
  you MUST send out the requested product/INSTRUCTIONAL.
  * ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
  * Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the 
  instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!
  * ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!
  
              ******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******
   Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
  If you don't receive 20 orders for INSTRUCTIONAL #1 within two weeks,
  Continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple 
  of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for 
  INSTRUCTIONAL #2. If you don 't, continue advertising or sending e-
  mails until you do. Once you have received 100 or more orders for 
  INSTRUCTIONAL #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already 
  working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!
  THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
  Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in
  front of a DIFFERENT INSTRUCTIONAL. You can KEEP TRACK of your 
  PROGRESS by watching which INSTRUCTIONAL people are ordering from 
  you. If you want to generate more income, send another batch of e-
  mails or continue placing ads and start the whole process again! 
  There is no limit to the income you will generate from this business!
  Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in 
  this program. Please answer one question. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR
  LIFE? If the answer is yes, please look at the following facts about 
  this program:
  
  1. You are selling a product which does not Cost anything to PRODUCE,
  SHIP OR ADVERTISE.
  2. All of your customers pay you in CASH!
  3. E-mail is without question the most powerful method of distributing
  information on earth. This program combines the distribution power of 
  e-mail together with the revenue generating power of multi-level 
  marketing.
  4. Your only expense-other than your initial $25 investment-is your 
  time!
  5. Virtually all of the income you generate from this program is PURE 
  PROFIT!
  6. This program will change your LIFE FOREVER.
  
  ACT NOW! Take your first step toward achieving financial independence.
  Order the INSTRUCTIONALS and follow the program outlined above---
  SUCCESS will be your reward.  Thank you for your time and 
  consideration.
  
  PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a
  business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your
  local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal Agency)
  1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers to questions. Also, the 
  Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free 
  seminars about business tax requirements. Your earnings are highly 
  dependent on your activities and advertising. The information
  contained on this site and in the INSTRUCTIONAL constitutes no 
  guarantees stated nor implied. In the event that it is determined 
  that this site or INSTRUCTIONAL constitutes a guarantee of any kind, 
  that guarantee is now void. The earnings amounts listed on this site 
  and in the INSTRUCTIONAL are estimates only. If you have any 
  questions of the legality of this program, contact the Office of 
  Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, 
  Bureau of Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.