Subject: ARE YOU READY??? -QINP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 20:11:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friend,
     
ARE YOU TIRED OF WORKING AT YOUR JOB?? Have you been looking to 
start your own business or just want some extra cash, but can't 
seem to find anything or dont know where to start?  Well, STOP 
WASTING YOUR VALUABLE TIME!!!!!  I have a PROVEN HOME BUSINESS, 
if you can click a mouse(or have some one do it for you) you can 
run this Business!!! Not only do I have the perfect HOME 
BUSINESS, I also have many tools to help you set up your 
business and put it on the INTERNET!!! So if you want your own 
business or just need extra cash then DON"T WAIT check out:

http://www.unitedsuccess.com

TODAY for all the EXCITING DETAILS!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: 
SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, 
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be 
stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email 
address with the word "remove" in the subject line.
----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------