Subject: I WANT YOUR OPINION !!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 03:19:28 -0700 (PDT)

I WANT TO KNOW !

- Would you like to drastically reduce your taxes legally and lawfully?

- would you like to legally and lawfullly protect your assets?

- Would you like your money to grow 3-5 times faster?

Are you:

- Tired of working for someone else and getting paid what "they" feel you're worth?

- Tired of the "get-rich-quick" $5 fantasy programs?

- Tired of the MLM "dream scene"?

- Looking for a legitimate home-based enterprise that can generate you $10k-20k+ 
monthly?

THEN CHECK THIS OUT

- Make $1,000 to $15,000 profit on every sale and our system does the selling for 
you!

- No personal selling or "convince me" tactics involved.

- Complete information system in place that does the explaining for you.

- Free enterprise in its purest form, not MLM or franchise.

- Full training and support in an environment of utmost integrity.

- Exceptional products, not "vitamins, lotions, and potions".

- Lead generation system that brings qualified prospects to you.

- A multiple 6-figure income is realistically attainable in 1st year.

- 2 to 3-year retirement program... PERIOD!

- This program is all about money... how to make it, how to keep it, and how to 
make it work for you.

- I have the necessary information to achieve all the above. 

It's YOUR CHOICE. 

Don't bother to call unless you are serious.
Call now  (toll free) 1-877-564-3325    

Short message then voice mail - 24 hours 

You will not be removed by calling the 800 number!

***************************************************************************************
This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal legislation 
for commercial e-mail (S.1618 - SECTION 301).
"Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. There is no need to send a 
remove request, this is a one time mailing.
Thank you.
**************************************************************************************