Subject: FREE lifetime Web Site Hosting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 18:07:23 -0700

Would you like to earn an income on the internet without spending one dime?

Here's the first step.
Simply set up a free site by going to
http://www.whiteroseproductions.com/freesites

Our FREE site membership includes:
FREE email account  (5MB)
FREE 15MB Website
FREE micro-classifieds page
FREE banner network program
AND
FREE lifetime Web Site Hosting of your free Web Site.

We don't ask for your credit card. It's all free.

Go here for details to get started earning money.
http://www.whiteroseproductions.com/freesites

Gary
[email-masked]

PS Here's some Excellent Promotional Tools & Tips
http://www.speedlineclub.com/cgi-bin/sclinks.cgi?garypool

__________________________________________________
I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business
Opportunities. If I received your e-mail address in error, or you are no
longer interested, please reply with "remove" in the subject.
__________________________________________________