Subject: Are you ready to quit your Job too? -ASUM

From: Primebuy Opportunities <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 23:22:28 -0700 (PDT)

I know you're probably a very busy person, so I'll be as brief as possible.  Thanks for taking a moment to 
check out this AMAZING business opportunity who's time has DEFINITELY come.  This is how you can quit 
your job, and work for yourself!

I'm sure that like most people you hear about how fortunes are being made every day on the internet.  And 
you've probably wished you could find a way to profit from this explosive new way of doing business.  
But, like most of us you have probably realized that you either need to have a college degree and 
experience in website design and computer programming, or you need millions of dollars to start a new 
business, plus an idea.  So how can you benefit from all this growth?  I've LEARNED OF A WAY.  

While I can't explain it in such a very brief Email, I will say that this is a business opportunity LIKE NO 
OTHER OUT THERE.  The company is very strong, and most importantly, they have the BEST business idea 
out there.

If you would like to earn a lot more than you do now, and to enjoy doing it, check out the link below.  With a 
little work, you can actually earn $1,000 or more, YOUR FIRST WEEK!   I've seen it happen.   We train you 
how to profit from this business, and it's probably the easiest concept you've ever heard of.  You'll 
understand why this will probably be the biggest internet business concept around in a short amount of 
time.

If you're ready to earn more than you ever imagined, in as little as a few weeks, contact us for more 
information.  I wont pressure you to buy anything, I will just give you some information about the next 
revolution in business, AND THAT'S A PROMISE.

Email:  [email-masked] to find out how to learn more about this business

Or, You can call my toll free number, and leave your name and number, and I will contact you with 
information on how you can learn more about this amazing business.  Call 1-888-830-1287

Note: This is not a get rich quick scheme, your income amounts may vary from examples given above 
depending on the amount of effort you put into your business, (like any business).

I Received your name as someone who is interested in business opportunities.  If I have received your 
name in error, I apologize and will gladly remove you from my list.  To be removed from this mailing list, 
send an email with only the word 'REMOVE' in the subject line.

Thank you for your time