Subject: NO REFERRALS NEEDED!!! Free money for filling out surveys!

From: "Secrets of the Web"[email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 17:31:07 -0700 (PDT)

This is not a Spam you are receiving this message
because you are a member of EMS Safe EMail List.
If you wish to be removed from the list, please reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Remove_EMS

Anyone else hate referrals?
Earn $4,900 per month surfing the web.  Earn $196 an hour with a forced 5x5
matrix and never have to worry about referring anyone.  The company will
automatically place people in your matrix, based on the order in which you join. 
They are a new company and as soon as they reach 1,000,000 members, the matrix
will be firmly forced.  As soon as they get to 20,000 they will join a Pay to
surf program that will begin to enable the 5 levels of referrals, even if you
have none! (10,000 members have not referred anyone else) It is not guaranteed
that you will have a full 5x5 matrix, yet, but that is the ultimate goal, and it
is indeed achievable. Right now they have 15,000 members.

http://www.perpetual-income.com/signup.asp?Ref=1444

FREE $200 dollars to ALL VISITORS
http://Magic-NJ.com/office/suite16046.shtml

10,000 EMAILS TO all MEMBERS Traffic! Traffic! Traffic!
http://www.911hits.com/index.cfm/11211

NEW CONCEPT! Australian Lotto Goes MLM!!!
http://www.tsc2000.com/?st0039TREVOR

Get Paid to use your Cell Phone or Pager
http://www.adbroadcast.com/?sthome

YOU get $495 you can spend RIGHT NOW when you visit our site!
http://www.go2jackpots.com/2639

Build your own fortune from scratch!
http://fortunemaker.net/cgi/in.cgi?id=4535 

E-Gold get pay in Gold not Cash ciculated electronically around the World.
http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=130024 

Max Ref promote all your Paid to surf programs
All From One Place.
http://www.maxref.com/mrp/top.cgi/earn/MX638078

For every  site you visit here, they'll guarantee up to two visitors
to your site. That and the free advertising they offer makes this the
best promotional site around. Who ever thought up this free service
must be a genius. Do it today!!!
 
http://www.clickthru.net/referral?ref=166538

I have recently joined a program that will pay me $1
per minute of my time to complete surveys online 
http://www.iCameo.com/cgi-bin/affiliate.cgi?id=sthome63

Advertisers make you an offer (between $20 and $160 an hour) which appears on
the  AdVision control. It is up to you to accept or decline. If you accept the
offer, the AdVision pops-up with the ad, and you will receive the compensation
according to the advertiser's offer.

http://www.bepaid.com/users.rhtml?REFID=10099459   

Send to a mailing list of prospects who are
interested in your offerings! e.g. are 100% opt-in
Continually follow-up with your referrals and
their referrals
until they're ready to upgrade to GOLD!

        http://www.links2u.com/?111791

Get Paid To Surf the Web!
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=GFJ-904

Check out the information that will unlock 
your doors to success and money. IT IS FREE!
http://www.secrets2success.com/special63220

PayPal 10$ to sign up 10$ referal.
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=sthome63%40hotmail.com

GHOSTSURFERS contains every pay to surf,
pay to read, pay to email, pay to receive ect known
to man,Plus you get paid 7 ways with this one!
Fantastic downline builder

http://www.ghostsurfers.com/sthome63

ADULT SITES GO MLM! MAKE MONEY SELLING S_X ONLINE!!
http://www.porntrepreneur.com/cash/p131r 

I just joined Ignifuge.com. It's a portal that pays its
member Just for having their site as a start page

http://www.ignifuge.com/getpaid/index.php3?refid=ECM642