Subject: Inquiry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 19:38:56 -0700 (PDT)

You were recently referred to me as someone interested in Online Business
Success.
(To be removed from future mailings, reply with "remove" in the subject
line. All remove requests are honored and respected)

For MAXIMUM EXPOSURE, Complete Turn-Key Service, Incomparably
LOW RATES....Read On...

There are a multitude of excellent Online Business Opportunities available
on the Internet today. And for every one of them, the difference between
so-so response, and really making money boils down to one thing:

EXPOSURE!

Online Business Success is achieved by multiplying the exposure of your
program to more people. Massive amounts of people.

3rd Rock Email, Inc. offers you professional quality bulk email services
capable of placing your Online Business in front of millions of people.
Yes, I said MILLIONS of people every month.

You have probably heard of the phenomenal success of bulk email promotions.
You may have also heard of the difficulties involved. Perhaps you've tried
it yourself and learned about the problems the hard way.

3rd Rock Email, Inc.'s unique turn-key program MAXIMIZES the benefits, while
MINIMIZING the difficulties.

We will send your email to 2,000,000 recipients, or up to 20,000,000
recipients every month (Yes, Twenty Million!!). We will host your web site
on our durable server. And at the best rates available.

MASSIVE EXPOSURE = MASSIVE RESPONSE

For Program Details, visit http://208.168.195.212

Put your Online Business on track for MASSIVE EXPOSURE

Also see our GENEROUS AFFILIATE PROGRAM at
http://208.168.195.212

Thank you for your time, and Best Success to you,
Marketing Team
3rd Rock Email, Inc.

=========================================
To be removed from future mailings, reply with "remove" in the subject line.
All remove requests are honored and respected.
No trees were killed to bring you this environmentally friendly message.