Subject: Money is the Root of all Evil

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:37:38 +0900 (JST)

================================================
"Anybody who tells you that The Love of
Money is the Root of all Evil doesn't have any"
================================================

Do you have the Yen to be a Millionare?

100% return in less than 90 days!

Unique Strategy Trading in the International Currency Markets!

Largest MarketPlace in the World!

Get our Reports, Charts and Strategies on the U.S. Dollar vs
Japanese yen and euro dollar.

Example:

A $10,000 Investment in the yen vs the dollar, "properly positioned",
on 08/18 could have returned $30,369 on 09/18/99.

For a "FREE NO OBLIGATION" information packet, please click on the link below

http://2704950931/y%65%6E/

(Must be 21 years of age. Risk capital only. Past performance not
indictive of future performance.)

\|||/
(. .)
---oOoo---------------
(REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS)
This is a one-time mailing, done by an independent marketing company. We
respect your online privacy and apologize if you have received this message
in error. If you would like to be removed from
our mailing list just follow the Instructions below.

mailto:[email-masked]

Please be aware that any disruption to our remove link prevents

those that want to be removed from our database from being removed.