Subject: The Future Is Happening Right Now!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 19:36:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friend, I have something here that I sincerely feel will improve your 
life and your finances, it has worked so well for me and so many others, and 
can for you too...  Please take a moment to read the following and if you're 
interested I will help you gain access into our program for free so that you 
can benefit the way I have...

Find out WHY 90% of Online Businesses Don't Make Money!! YET OURS 
DOES!! The dawn of a New Millenium is upon us! And together, Technology and 
the Internet have created more financial opportunities than at any other time in history! 
Unfortunately, up to this point, a great many people have not been able to "Cash-In" 
on the incredible potential that lies at their fingertips. Well for YOU, this is about to 
change! But You must ACT NOW!! RIGHT NOW, YOU have the opportunity to 
find out EXACTLY How You Can Start Making MONEY with your computer! 
Discover everything you need to turn your computer into a "Virtual Money Tree" by 
taking your own "Personalized Tour" of our comprehensive Step-by-Step "PC Power 
System™" Whether you are new to the internet, or you already consider yourself a 
Net-Marketing Guru our "PC Power System™" will reveal to you EXACTLY how 
you can unleash the power of your computer so that you can harness the Incredible 
Power of the Internet! And RIGHT NOW you can UNCOVER the "HIDDEN 
SECRETS of our PC Power System™" F O R F R E E ! There is no cost or 
obligation what-so-ever, but... YOU MUST ACT NOW!! This is a Limited Time 
Offer!! It is our goal to work with people who know they are worth more than they 
are currently earning. People who have a desire to develop a substantial income. 
People who are ready and willing to do what it takes to make it happen. People who 
are ready to take ACTION NOW! And by taking action NOW you'll discover 
EXACTLY how our PROVEN "PC Power System™" can put YOUR 
COMPUTER to work FOR YOU... F O R F R E E ! ! ! Don't wait a second 
longer..  If you would like more Information I'll give you a special link to get you on 
your way!!!  Just email me at [email-masked]  with your  *Name, Phone# 
(optional) & Address with (More Info Please) in the subject line...  If you would like 
to be removed from participation in this Wealth&Freedom building system just use 
the word Remove in the subject line and you will be deleted from my list permanately.  
However I sincerely look forward to working with  you.  Take Care :0)

Save the planet, save the trees use e-mail not paper!!!