Subject: Hello!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 18:15:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

I have embarked on an concept that I want to tell you about. WHY do I want to tell you? First, I 
want to make you aware of this genuine money making opportunity. This is for real. Second, this 
is my second time around with this, and I'm simply introducing myself to you. 

My name is Marcia, and I am the mother of two teenagers (I have new gray hairs growing in by 
the minute!). I first checked out this opportunity when I was at my wit's end financially. Being 
the single mother of two, it's quite difficult to make ends meet. If I brought an article of clothing 
into my house for my daughter, within minutes, she would grow out of it. My son needed braces, 
then there was a whole series of car problems, the list goes on and on. So, with $20.00 I started 
this program.

I have a new car now, (I'm making payments, but I can actually afford the payments!), my son 
has braces, and my daughter still dresses like she's homeless, but apparently that's "the style"!

I have made THOUSANDS of dollars working with this program. You will to. 

Something I did not mention on my webpage is that I will guide you through this step by step. 
Just send me an email after you have sent for your reports. I will tell you EVERYTHING I did to 
get started. This includes all websites I have checked out and products I have downloaded. We 
can correspond and you can ask as many questions as you like as long as you are working the 
program EXACTLY as instructed on my website. If you vary from it, it will not work! (The first 
time I started this program I failed, it was because I modified the program.)

Here's my link. Please visit me!

If you have questions, send an email to [email-masked] with the subject QUESTION.

If you do not want to be contacted again, send and email to [email-masked] with the 
subject REMOVE and I will be more than happy to honor your request. 

Best of luck!

Marcia