Subject: Just Like An Amazon!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:54:43 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha,
This is not spam.  You are receiving this invitation because you have expressed an interest in business 
opportunities.  If this is not correct, I apologize.  Please follow the instructions below to be removed from 
the list.

________________________________________________________________________________

NOW is the time for YOU to make OBSCENE money with the HOTTEST Internet opportunity available to 
ANYONE!!

Work on-line at HOME or ANYWHERE- in your PAJAMAS if you like.

NO face to face "selling."

You only need to know how to use e-mail and surf the Web.

No selling to family or friends.

No business background necessary...Anyone could do it!

Build your own business, not somebody else's!

Totally AUTOMATED!

Our goal is to help make you wealthy using the FINEST business builder system for the HOTTEST Internet 
website concept.  This system designed

to bring you  EXPONENTIAL GROWTH!!

Get all the details NOW - before others get in first!!!

http://risland.rbid.com/alohacity

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have received this in error and would like to be removed, just reply with "remove" in the subject 
line.