Subject: DOUBLE YOUR MONEY!! -FDXL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 14:33:35 -0700 (PDT)

Dear ietf-ldapext,

	Are you tired of everyone trying to sell you a system to make money? If their system makes so 
much money, why  are they trying to sell it? What you need is a product to sell. You already have 
entrepenerial skills, otherwise I wouldn't be contacting you. How would you like to have access to about 
3000 products? To market in any way you choose. Your way, not theirs! That is exactly what I am 
offering.
	I will provide you with a complete catalog, containing all of the items available to you, a 
confidential price list, and access to various marketing tools that you can choose whether or not to add to 
"your system". Your price lists is at least 50% lower than the prices in the retail catalog on most items. 
Some high items such as the "fine jewelery collection" offer large profits, though the mark up is less than 
50%.
	By now you are thinking, "How much?" All of these products can be available to you for only 
$39.95. That will give you a purchasing license valid for one full year. To renew your license, all you have 
to do is order the current year's catalog. New items are being added on a regular basis. I will keep you 
updated on these as well. Even if you never sell a single item, the money you save on the items you will 
want for yourself, and for giving as gifts can save you much more than $39.95.
	To get your catalog, send a check or money order to:     R. Grisby
                                                                                                     292 Hubbard Rd.
                                                                                                    Galloway, OH 43119

I am currently marketing 13 of the 300 available items at www.freeyellow.com/members8/naguru
These items are focused on Mother's Day sales.

I have received your address as someone interesting in receiving this information. If I am misinformed, 
reply to [email-masked] with remove in the subject line.