Subject: Re: please read

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 18:13:54 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for my intrusion again. If you recieved the message below from the address 
[email-masked] - and responded with " send info ", I regret to say that I could 
not recieve it. Williesmail.com went down and will not be up in a while. If you want to get the 
information about his opportunity, please send  " send info " typed in the subject line to 
[email-masked] . Then I will be able to rush you the information. If you recieved the 
message below from the address  [email-masked]  - and responded with " send info ", 
then everything is fine. Thanks so much. God Bless

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets get strait to the facts:
 
*Guaranteed $10,000+ for you in only 2 months time after you meet 2 VERY EASY requirements 
that you can take care of in one day. Plus a sufficient amount of consistent, monthly residual 
income checks that will sustain you for the rest of your life. All this for a small once a year 
investment. And the opportunity to recieve $100,000+ in your first year.

* This company has the FIRST pay plan of its kind to be copyrighted with a patent pending in 
the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. The company is growing at 6,224%. This business is 
offering $5,000 to anyone who shows them a better pay plan- . This lets you know from the start 
that this company means business. BIG TIME.

* NO:  Employers, employees, collections, quotas, inventories, deliveries , commuting, 
complicated paperwork, No EXPERIENCE NECESSARY

*YES:  Immediate cash, low start-up cost, speedy success system, tax benifits, total 
diversification

Do this  EASY home business ,when after you complete your 2 easy requirements, you will never 
think about working again. Period. You will be able to retire. Now, you have alot more time to 
enjoy your your family and hobbies.  Sound nice? Take the advantage of this "safe, guaranteed" 
bussiness opportunity. If you are tired of your job, working long hours, living from paycheck to 
paycheck, or wouldn't mind more monthly income: send an email back to me at   
[email-masked]   with " send  info" typed in the subject line. Don't think " it sounds 
too good to be true" and delete this email before you look into this incredible opportunity. Trust 
me. You will be glad you did. I promise. - Even if you're content with your job/career,  you should 
never pass up a GUARANTEED $10,000+ in 2  months, and the opportunity to recieve $100,000+ 
in your first year. This is like no opportunity that you have ever seen. You will be amazed and 
excited. Please reply at your earliest convenience, every day you delay is worth a considerable 
amount of money...  

Again, I appologise for the multiple messages- server error.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a one time email. No need to ask to be removed. I will never send you anything again, 
unless you request information from me.  Thank you.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------