Subject: Buy HEALTH SUPPLEMENTS & supplies at WHOLESALE COST!

From: "Dr. Gary" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 02:28:18 -0700 (PDT)

If you are not interest.... just delete this message NOW
You will never be sent another message from me... EVER
       
    THIS IS BEING SENT TO YOU SO YOU CAN AFFORD TO 
           IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH AND SAVE MONEY!

I'm currently saving about 50% over what I was paying for 
Items at the current health food stores and supermarkets 

Search out any health related questions with the links to the 
Mayo Clinic and the U.S. Library of Health sites in this 
      	HEALTH SHOPPERS MALL SITE

Over 50 different stores all at one web address

Also look for their FREE INTERNET SERVICE which will be added 
to the web site in a few weeks. 

Tell your friends and the people you know that are in need of 
saving money not only on their HEALTH NEEDS but who would 
also like to have FREE INTERNET SERVICE. 

	THE WEB SITE ADDRESS IS: 

	 www.garyp.bigsmart.com  

Check out the links to other shopping sites also.