Subject: revised passwd-exop I-D, LAST CALL

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:12:28 -0700

A revised passwd-exop I-D is now available.
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-passwd-exop-02.txt

New in this draft:
+ clarified requirement to publish support for operation in the root DSE.
+ clarified that if oldPassword cannot* be verified or is incorrect,
    non-success should be returned.  (* latest draft is missing the
    not in cannot and will be repaired in a subsequent revision).
+ numerous editorial changes 

As the author of this individual submission, I hereby issue a
LAST CALL for comments.  The purpose of this LAST CALL is to
give you an opportunity to comment on the I-D before submission
to the IESG for review as a Proposed Standard.  Please post your
comments regarding to this list or privately by 30 June 2000.

Please note that this LAST CALL is not an IETF nor a WG LAST
CALL.  This last call does not supplant nor replace any review
required by the IESG/IETF standardization process.  It is made
by the author solely for the purposes of obtain feedback prior
to submission.

Regards, Kurt