Subject: TRY THIS FOR YOUR $$$ GIFT SURPRISE !!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 10:31:49 -0700 (PDT)

THIS IS THE FAST ONE
DO IT, WHILE YOU'RE WAITING FOR THE OTHERS TO WORK.

You will probably have $7,000.00 in two weeks, ONLY $14.00 to $25.00 Total cost 1 hour of work.

This is a gifting club

PLEASE READ TO FIND OUT HOW

You will not be contacted again.

If you want to make a few thousand dollars real quick, then please take a moment to read and understand 
the program I am sharing with you. No. It is NOT what you think! 

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SEND $5.00 TO FIVE PEOPLE, to buy a report, get on their mailing list, buy a 
recipes or any other product. Nor will you have to invest more money LATER to get things going. 

THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM you will ever be able to do. Complete it in ONE HOUR and you 
will never forget the day you first received it in the mail. If you are doing other programs, by all mean stay 
with them. The more the merrier!!! But PLEASE-READ ON.

First of all there are only THREE LEVELS, not four, five, or six like other programs. This three level program 
is more realistic and much, much faster. Because it is so easy, the response rate for this program is VERY 
HIGH and VERY FAST, and you receive your reward in about FOURTEEN DAYS. That's only TWO WEEKS-
not three months. Just in time for next month's bills.

TRUE STORY
Cindy Allen tells how she ran this gift summation four times last year. The first time she receives $3,000.00 
in cash in two weeks and the $7,000.00 in cash the next three times. When this letter is continued as it 
should be, EVERYONE PROFITS!! Don't be afraid to make gifts to strangers, they will come back to you ten 
fold. Many of us have pet programs that we support: food or medicine, or medical care for poor children is 
mine. Or maybe you just want to pay off some bills and get out debt. THIS CAN DO IT FOR YOU.

HERE ARE THE SIMPLE DETAILS:
You only mail out at least 200 copies (however you can send out as many as you like. The more you send, 
the more you make). You should send them to PEOPLE WHO SEND YOU THEIR PROGRAMS, because they 
are believers and your program is BETTER AND FASTER. Even if you are already in a program continue, 
stay with it, but do yourself a favor and DO THIS ONE TOO. RIGHT NOW!! It is simple and takes a very small 
investment, not hundreds of dollars AND IT WILL PAY you before the others even begin to trickle in.!!!

JUST GIVE ONE PERSON $ 5.00
That's it! That's all. Follow the simple instructions, and in TWO WEEKS you should have at least $7,000.00 
because most people will respond due to LOW INVESTMENT, SPEED and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL. We are 
now at 20% response rate! That's a $10,000.00 return. REALLY! So let's all help keep it going, and help 
each other in these tough times.

INSTRUCTION
1) On a blank sheet of transparent proof paper, write down YOUR NAME and E-MAIL address clearly and 
the word GIFT (this makes the entire program legal & legitimate). Completely wrap it around a FIVE-
DOLLAR BILL.. Send this to the FIRST name on the list below. ONLY THE FIRST PERSON ON THE LIST 
GETS YOUR NAME AND A FIVE DOLLAR GIFT AND THE RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR NAME ON THEIR 
MAILING LIST.

2) Retype the LIST, REMOVING THE FIRST (#1) name from the list. Move the SECOND (#2) name and 
address to the first (#1) position. Move the THIRD (#3) name and address to the (#2) position and place 
YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS in the THIRD (#3) position.

3) Send 200 (or more) copies of your retyped letter. An excellent source of names is the people who send 
you other programs. The most effective way to accelerate your hit rate is to buy opportunity seekers 
mailing list from providers. There are many of them offering this service on the net today. You may find 
them from search engines with keywords : opportunity seekers, mailing list, opt in list, etc. Do it right away. 
It's so easy. Don't mull it over. ONE HOUR THAT'S ALL IT TAKES.

THERE IS NO MORE TO DO. When your name reaches the first (#1) position in a few days it will be your 
turn to collect your gifts. The gifts will be sent to you by over 1,500 to 2,000 people like yourself who are 
willing to invest $ 5.00 and ONE HOUR to receive $ 7,000.00 in cash. That's all !!  There will be a total of 
$7,000.00 in $5.00 bills in your mailbox in about two weeks. CONSIDER THAT!

"NONSENSE.  I HEARD ABOUT IT BEFORE.  A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME IT DOESN'T WORK"
Donald Trump was once invited as a guest speaker in a TV talk show. He was asked if he would be 
bankrupted today what would he do next. He said he will join a good MLM business. He was booed by 
other program guests. "That's why you are sitting there and I am sitting here" was what he said to them. 
This program is even much better, easier to operate and yield result much faster than MLM. The only 
reason it doesn't work for somebody is they don't mail enough letters or mail to incorrect target group. 
There are many participants who continuously do it over and over again 3-4 times yearly. Many 
successful gifters even participate more than one program at a time. Why ? Because they know this kind 
of program works for them.  They pocketed 3-5 thousand dollars every time they did it. Most of them had 
joined other "MAKE MONEY ON THE NET" programs.  They know well that this gift program is easiest, 
fastest, lowest investment, not time consuming and offer most potential to make money from internet in a 
very short period of time.

CAN I DO IT AGAIN? OF COURSE...
You can do it again and again either with your regular group of gifters or fresh target mailing list. Why not? 
It beats working! Each time you receive a MLM offer in the your mail box, respond with THIS LETTER. Your 
name will climb to number 1 position at a DIZZYING geometric rate.

Some people may want to purchase a mailing list opportunity seekers ( if you don't know any providers, 
you can find many of them from search engines with keywords "mailing list", "opportunity seekers", etc. ) 
and send it out to 200 to 1,000 or more. That's fine; you can if you want to. You may even download a 
demo or unregistered version but fully functional mass email program to send email to thousands of 
addresses per hour. You may download a good one for free at http://www.fairlogic.com.  Before you use 
any bulk email program please make sure that your ISP is bulk email friendly otherwise you have a certain 
risk of being shutdown. 

THINK ABOUT THAT 20% RESPONSE! Not interested? Come on! Isn't the prospect of an easy $7,000.00 to 
$10,000.00 in two weeks worth a little experimentation? One hour of your time.

ACT FAST AND GET MONEY FAST!
Honesty and integrity make this plan work.  If you cheat you will never receive the full potential of this gift 
letter. Send FIVE DOLLARS to the first name NOW !!

SHORT INSTRUCTION

SEND $ 5 TO  NO. # 1, DELETE THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF # 1, ROLL THE REST UP ONE STEP (replace 
NAME & ADDRESS of # 1 with # 2,  # 2  with # 3), PUT YOUR NAME IN NO # 3, AND START RECEIVING 
PILE OF $ 5 BILL IN YOUR MAIL BOX DAILY !!

HERE IS THE LIST

# 1
CARM
Dept. 20
P.O. Box 2943
Concord, NH 03302-2943

# 2
Linda Hatch
1107 N Grove
Yates Center, KS 66783

# 3 
Vornsrinth  P.
129 / 263 Room No 263, 7th FL, Tower B, 
Ratchada Orchid Tower, 
Hussadi-Saewee Ln., Suthisarn Rd.
Bangkok 10320, Thailand

---------------------------------------------
Your address is supplied from an opportunity seekers target list provider. I do apologize if you are not in 
this target group as claimed by the provider. If you want to opt out from future mailing, please reply to 
[email-masked]?subject=REMOVE