Subject: Earn A Serious Income From Home!!!!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 10:34:16 -0500

It's So Simple To Earn $2,000 - $5,000 Per Week Nowadays...

We're searching for only 10 elite individuals with the work ethic
necessary to generate a cash-flow for themselves of $2,000 - 5,000
per week, and to increase that to over $20,000 per month, in as
little as four to six months. And you know what? If you really
have a burning desire and commitment, we guarantee you that 
you'll reach this explosive income!

Can you read a short script to our qualified leads, and then turn 
the interested prospects over to our electronic sales medium?
(you will not be required to do any selling.)

Do you have the self-discipline to ignore the TV for a couple
of hours per day?

Are you looking for a legitimate home-based business opportunity,
that is not multi-level marketing, or a chain-letter scheme?

If you would like to build an amazing income that will grow 
lightning-fast and have you profit $1,000.00 every time only 
one prospect makes a purchase, then this is for you!

You can build the business under our guidance and support without
having to attend meetings or sell people things they don't need.

Call NOW our TOLL FREE, PRE-RECORDED Message:1-888-605-2501

We market a real product, that pays real commissions to you,
$1,000.00 per sale, just for making the initial contacts.
With our turnkey lead generation systems you'll always talk 
to people who actually WANT to talk to you.

You have nothing to lose, there's no risk involved, nor 
is there any obligation whatsoever, and you may be qualified
to earn thousands of extra dollars per month!

So call now! The call is FREE, and there is absolutely no obligation,
So what have you got to lose? Call Toll Free 1-888-605-2501

P.S. You literally have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to 
GET INVOLVED NOW! Don't let this one go by. You have 
absolutely nothing to lose! This could be the most fascinating 
and profitable business of your life! REALLY....

Please, serious inquiries only.

To be removed from our mailing list please
send an email to:   [email-masked]    and place remove
in the subject
Thank you