Subject: Internet Networkers Unite

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 17:07:53 -0700

This is not a spam. We are either both members of the same opt-in group or
have
communicated before. If you wish to be removed from this mailing list reply to
this email with remove in the subject line and you will be removed
immediately.

INTERNET NETWORKERS UNITE!! 

"Although we continue to think we live in an industrial society, we have in
fact changed to an economy based on the creation and distribution of
information." 

"In our new information economy, the strategic resource is information. With
information as the strategic resource access to our economic system is much
easier" 

"The productivity of information (movement of information) has already become
the key to... economic achievement."      
MEGATRENDS, John Naisbitt 

NETWORKING 

People getting together sharing ideas, information, and resources. 

OUR GOAL

1.      Develop a network of People who want to make money on the internet
2.      Increase our cash flow so we can take advantage of the many lucrative
opportunities available on the internet today
3.      Set up a medium of exchange so we can pay and receive money quickly
4.      Help others do the same

The first opportunity will accomplish All Four Goals, plus start building the
foundation for a future that you always wanted. The income potential of this
opportunity is enormous and yet it is so simple and it pays quickly!

The cost is only $15 one time. 

I have to admit, the first time I saw this I was a procrastinator. I didn't
believe it would really work and left it lying on my desk to follow up on
"sometime"! One day I was in my office, got out a calculator, started working
the numbers and realized what a tremendous opportunity this could be. I became
extremely excited!

What I love most about this program is that it only takes a few minutes and
then I can forget all about it! 

I'm sure you have seen old programs where you had to send cash by mail and
then
mail the program information out to 20 or 50 or 100 people! You were never
sure
if your cash arrived safely and you had to get letters printed, address
envelopes, stuff the letter in the envelope, put a stamp on it and drive it to
the post office.

That has all changed with the INTERNET and E-GOLD. If you haven't used e-gold
yet, you are in for a real treat. It's called e-gold because it is electronic
currency and it is backed by real gold, not like our Federal Reserve Notes
that
are not backed by anything! 

Payment is INSTANT and completely anonymous! I'll tell you how to open your
account a little later. (Goal #3 Set up a medium of exchange)

This is the FASTEST, EASIEST program you will ever find. If you need extra
money next week, this is the opportunity you have been looking for. There are
no monthly fees. 

You are going to pay three people, $5 each -- a total of $15 -- to have them
put you on their email list so they can send you information pertaining to
future opportunities. (Goal #1 Develop a network) 

This keeps our program 100% legal: 

(Refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or
Title
18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of federal regulations,
Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436.)

You are paying to be put on a mailing list so that you can stay informed to
future opportunities.

Now let's talk about Goal #2: INCREASING OUR CASH FLOW

HOW DOES an extra $100, $500 and even THOUSANDS of dollars sound in the NEXT
TWO WEEKS? You can not lose if you will network this information with others.
ACT QUICKLY.

The Response has been INCREDIBLE and FAST!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials:

----------------------------------------------------------------

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! With under an hour of work I have made over US $9,000 in
the last three weeks...and my investment was just $15!!! 
Thank you
Robert, Westminster, California

----------------------------------------------------------------

More than $6,000.00 has already been deposited to my e-gold account...
Mark, London, England

----------------------------------------------------------------

If you START TODAY, you could see results as soon as tomorrow, or even later
today! Remember, I said this program is quick and easy. You just send out
emails to your prospects and when they participate, money is sent to your
e-gold account and you can withdrawal you money anytime.

Send a few messages or send a lot. You decide how much money you need! It
is so
easy to send an email and so easy to pay with e-gold that nearly everyone
jumps
at this opportunity.

If you only send out 20 emails and each of those people recognize the gold
(literally) they have in their hands -- you will have $100 deposited to your
e-gold account within days. If they each only send out 20 emails and each of
those 400 people recognize the gold in their hands, you will have another
$1,000 deposited, easily in TWO WEEKS OR LESS! If those 400 people each send
only 20 emails and each of those people respond you would have $40,000
deposited in your e-gold account! 

$15 equals $40,000! And if you received only 1/10th of that, you still have
$4,000. Is that worth an hour of your time. Remember, this is only the
beginning.

NETWORKING - People getting together sharing ideas, information, and
resources.
INTERNET NETWORKERS UNITE! 

Once you understand the power here, you will have to get your first batch of
emails out tonight or you won't be able to sleep!

Send an email to everyone you know. Send email to everyone who sends an email
to you. They will be glad you did. Follow the simple instructions and in weeks
or even days you will have thousands of dollars in your e-gold account. 

This program has a very HIGH RESPONSE RATE because it is fast, easy and only
costs $15.
----------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS:

1) Go to: http://www.e-gold.com/ and open an account, if you don't have one
already. You will need to fund your new account. You can do that on the e-gold
site or use: 

http://www.goldchanger.com or 
http://golddirectory.com or 
http://pecb.com/gold-age . 

They all charge a fee for converting your currency to gold so check and see
which best suits your needs. Be sure to put a little extra in your account to
cover e-gold's 1% transaction fees.

2) Access your e-gold account and click on SPEND. Spend $5 to all three e-gold
accounts on the list that is at the end of this email, putting 'Networker' in
the MEMO. 

NOTE: You don't have to wait for your name to rise to the top of the list like
you do in other programs. You start earning immediately!

3) Delete the #1 account from the list. Move the other two numbers UP and ADD
YOUR e-gold account # to the list in the # 3 (BOTTOM) position.

4) Send out as many copies of this letter as you can! REMEMBER, no spamming!
You probably get messages every day from people inviting you to join their
programs. Send them this email in return! 

Visit FFA links pages and bulletin boards. Respond to ads. When they send you
their information, answer back with this email! (Goal #4 Helping Others)
Your contact source is unlimited. It's so easy. THAT'S IT! To send your letter
by Email follow these instructions:

1)      Go to "edit" and "select all"
2)      Go to "edit" and "copy"
3)      Start a new Email message
4)      Address your Email and put "Internet Networkers Unite" or a Title of
your choice in the subject block
5)      Put your cursor in the body text area of the message and then Go to
"edit" and "paste". After you have pasted this article to your new Email,
delete the old Subject, Date, To, From, Etc.
6)      Go to where the e-gold account numbers are listed. Delete the top
account number and add your account number to the bottom of the list as number
3. 

THAT'S IT! YOU'RE DONE, YOU'RE THROUGH! NO WAITING! You start collecting your
payments immediately. The payments will be sent to you by people like
yourself,
who are willing to invest US$15 and less than one hour to receive as much as
US$40,000 or more in cash.

If you don't receive all the cash you want within two weeks, simply send out
more emails.

Fellow Networkers, this is a real opportunity and only the beginning! There
are
many more high paying programs on the internet today, but if you don't have
the
cash or a network of other like-minded people that's all they are is just
opportunities. You can do this - it's low cost, easy and very lucrative!

I Hope You Join us!!

EMAIL YOUR LETTERS OUT TODAY - - -

To recap:

1.)     JOIN E-Gold if you're not a member yet
2.)     SPEND $5.00 to each account on the list
3.)     REMOVE the account in #1 position from the list
4.)     MOVE the other accounts on the list up one position
5.)     ADD your own account in position #3

E-GOLD ACCOUNTS

1. 140277
2. 140282 
3. 112938

If you are new to e-gold, I recommend you spend some time on their web site
learning how the system works. Basically, once your account is open, you can
fund it by either having someone else transfer e-gold into your account or by
exchanging some of your currency into gold. After you have collected a lot of
e-gold, you may use it to pay bills, pay other people, actually take delivery
of gold or you can cash-out and be paid in whatever currency you desire.
One of
the big advantages to using e-gold is that it is international.

It's EASY, It's FAST, but you do have to TAKE ACTION. Get started today. You
could see results within HOURS.