Subject: The I.R.S. is giving Refunds. Do you qualify? -GQER

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 06:30:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, 

Financial security can't be achieved while doing a "job" making someone else 
rich. 

Now is the time for you to make money and build financial security with the 
HOTTEST internet opportunity available to anyone. Here is what TOP marketers 
on the net are calling the most powerful business income system yet. 

This is literally the most fool-proof and stable income generating internet 
business ever seen. You can build it from anywhere..... it's so finely tuned. The 
I.R.S supported tax savings generate $5,000 to $10,000 guaranteed Extra Tax 
REFUND annually, 

IN ADDITION to the income generated by your webstore and from your 
organization you get easy to earn Free CAR and Free HOUSE Bonuses. YOU 
own them not the company. YOUR "Title" and YOUR "Deed". 

Your TURN-KEY Internet Store Operates 24-7-365 and is stocked with over 400 
awesome, high quality products that SELL. Many are EXCLUSIVE! 

Your Internet Store does all of the selling for you and the company ships Out 
The Products FOR YOU AUTOMATICALLY! 

Your AUTOMATED MONEY-MAKING SYSTEM includes the following: 

NO Large Investment
NO Inventory
NO Face to Face Rejection
NO Need to Deliver Products
NO Repeat Sales Presentations
NO Pressuring Customers to Purchase
NO Billings or Collections
NO Complicated Paperwork
NO RISK - make money back in 90 days 

All You Do Is USE THE *AUTOMATED* SYSTEM and CASH THE CHECKS! 

Get all the details now--before others get in first! 

Click Email and request exciting details - mailto:[email-masked] 

You will be glad that you did! 

Thank you and have a great day! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be removed from our mailing list 
just click on the link below:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Remove
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~