Subject: Kiss that BODY FAT goodbye forever, for FREE! -YLPL

From: "Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 03:03:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

How much weight do you want to lose?  10, 20 or even 50 lbs or more?

Throw away those fat clothes.  Picture yourself slim and trim and healthy. Do you want to 
make that picture a reality? Let me show you how you can.

Studies prove that too much weight contributes to numerous health problems such as 
high blood pressure, heart trouble, high cholesterol, and diabetes among a multitude of 
other serious problems. Furthermore, recent studies indicate that fit people, of normal 
weight, live longer.

We want to offer you a way to lower your risks of illness and to possibly even extend 
your life span. You'll get healthy again. You'll look great. And it won't take long!

If you're one of the millions of overweight people, I have terrific, very exciting news for you.  

I would like to introduce you to a new, very effective AND SAFE online weight loss 
program.  It is doctor approved and was created by A&M Personal Fitness, one of 
southern California's largest and most respected fitness and weight loss companies.

With our web-based program, The Interactive !Lipotrition Online! Diet System, there are 
no dangerous drugs; no hard-to-stick-to diets and no exercise unless that's something 
you want to do.  And best of all, it's totally free (for a limited time only)!
 
The plan is based on a very simple scientific method that is proven effective in weight 
loss and weight maintenance. Our website will give you full details on this exciting plan 
that can change your life.  

Excessive weight is dangerous to your health. It is very unattractive.  We can help.

Come to the site now and see for yourself.  It's FREE, so you're under NO obligation!
 
Know anyone who may be overweight and would like to know more about !Lipotrition 
Online!?  We will PAY YOU to tell your friends about us!  Simply become a FREE 
!Lipotrition Online! user and start getting paid today!

To receive our website address, simply hit “reply” (reply to this email) with the words, 
“website please”, in the subject field, and we'll immediately forward it to you.

Yours in Good Health,

The FitPeople Team