Subject: I've been PAID since WEEK ONE - have YOU?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 15:37:14

Is YOUR program Paying YOU? - MINE'S PAID OUT SINCE WEEK ONE!! 

I've found my UTOPIA, have you? 

The trouble I've found with most programs is not earning money for 
myself but making sure my DOWNLINE EARN so they don't drop out. 
I've solved that problem because:- 

ALL MY DOWNLINE ARE GUARANTEED A 1ST YEAR INCOME! 

In all my years of business I have never seen anything that comes 
close to matching this. 

100% legal in every way you can earn money today from just 2 people.
(personally sponsored or from SPILLOVER or from a combination of the two) 
***I'm PROMOTING ACTIVELY so you WILL get SPILLOVER from ME.*** 

ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING PARTS IS THAT YOU CAN GET PAID 
FOR THE NEXT TWENTY YEARS FOR WORK YOU DO TODAY. 

That's right earn money for the next twenty years or more for work you do 
today!

No other program offers you more! 

What does this company offer you - regardless of your credit history? 

Online banking 

Online payments 

Credit cards 

Loans and Mortgages 

Bank references 

Asset protection 

PLUS LOTS MORE! 

Earn money daily with a simple 2x2 forced matrix.... and there's more:- 

Check out the marketing and Guarantee pages. 

We're in Pre-Launch right now, so BE QUICK - it's moving FAST, VERY FAST! 

The only way to find out what we can do for YOU is:- 

Send an e-mail to [email-masked] 
Please put "Utopia" in the subject box 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Please Note: You're receiving this email because you're either a friend of 
mine, 
you answered an ad I ran or you sent an ad about your program, to one of my 
e-mail addresses. If at anytime you would like to be Removed from my e-mail 
list, 
just send a blank e-mail to [email-masked] with "REMOVE Utopia" in the 
subject line and you'll be removed immediately. 
Thank you.