Subject: We can get rich by helping each other

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:17:49 +0700

We can make thousands of $ by helping each other

Dear Friend,

This letter is about an opportunity to make an incredible amount of
Money ( CASH !!!) in a very short time. 

Not another chain letter and 100 % legal
Not a MLM
No member hunting
No forever ad placing
No so and so

Just your meager $ 6.00 one time investment
Mailing six letters
And your favorite one time advertising 

Can  make you THOUSANDS or even HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS $

Skeptical ? Read on

The cost is only $6.00! This is the 16th day since I started receiving 
$ cash, and so far I have received $5,845 (in $1 Bills)...so I guess 
this is really working! Give it a try! All I did was follow the 
instructions in the letter that I received below, and sent out some 
e-mail to people who responded to my ads.

Here is a testimony from one of the thousands who have benefited from
this simple investment plan :

"I'm a retired attorney, and about a year ago a man came to me with
a letter. The letter he brought to me is the same letter before you now.
He asked me to verify that this letter was legal. I told him that I would
review it and get back to him. When I first read the letter, I thought
it was some off the wall idea to make money. A week later I met again with
my client to discuss the issue. I told him that the letter will be all
right. I was curious about the letter, so he told me how it worked. I thought
it was a long shot, so I decided against participating. Before my client
left, I asked him to keep me updated as to his results. About two months
later he called me to tell me that he had received more than $800,000.00
in cash! I didn't believe him so he asked me to try the plan and see for
myself."

"I thought about it for a few days and decided that there was not much
to lose. I followed the instructions exactly and mailed out 200 letters.
Sure enough the money started coming in! It came slowly at first, but after
three weeks I was getting more than I could open in a day. After three
months the money stopped coming. I kept a precise record of my earnings
and at the end it totaled $868,439.00. I earn a good living as an attorney,
but as anyone in the legal profession will tell you, there is a lot of
stress that comes with the territory. I decided if things worked out, I
would retire from practice and play golf. This time I sent out 500 letters.
Well, three months later, I had totaled $2,344,178.00."

"I met my old client for lunch to find out exactly how it works. He
told me that there were a few similar letters going around. What made this
one different is the fact that there were six names on the letter, not
three like most others. That act alone resulted in more returns. The other
factor was the advice I gave him in making sure the whole thing was perfectly
legal, since no one wants to risk doing anything illegal. I bet now you
are curious about what little changes I told him to make. Well, if you
send a letter like this one out, to be legal, you must sell something if
you expect to received a dollar. I told him that anyone sending a dollar
must received something in RETURN. So when you send a dollar to each of
the six names on the list, you must include a slip of paper saying, "Please
add me to your mailing list" and include your name and mailing address.
This is the key to the program. The item you will received for your dollar
sent, is THIS letter and the right to earn thousands."

Follow the simple instructions EXACTLY, and in less than three months
you should receive MORE THAN $80,000.00 IN COLD HARD CASH!

1) IMMEDIATELY send $1.00 (US$) to each of the six people listed below.
THE SOONER YOU SEND THE "$1.00 LETTERS" THE SOONER YOU CAN START GETTING
A RETURN! Wrap the dollar in a note saying :-

"PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST"

1. N.K. Miles, P.O. Box 112, Redan, GA 30074
2. W. McCray, 4026 Berry Hill Trail Stone Mountain, GA 30083
3. R. Snyder, PO Box 2734 Poulsbo, WA 98370
4. W. Clapp, 520 Washington Blvd. #395, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
5. C Enzenga, 1707 Manning Rd Glen Burnie, MD 21061
6. Pisespong Varasarin, 73/035-2 Moo Ban Muang-Ake(Ake Burapa 6),
Lak 6, Muang, Pathumthani 12000, Thailand

2) REMOVE the NAME and ADDRESS of #1 (at the top of the list, here is
N.K. Miles) and move the rest of the names UP one position. Then place
YOUR name in the #6 spot. This is best done by saving this to a file and
entering your information at #6. Be careful when you type the addresses.
Don't forget to PROOFREAD them. Make SURE that the names and addresses
are correct. After finishing the process, it should look like this :

1. W. McCray, 4026 Berry Hill Trail Stone Mountain, GA 30083
2. R. Snyder, PO Box 2734 Poulsbo, WA 98370
3. W. Clapp, 520 Washington Blvd. #395, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
4. C Enzenga, 1707 Manning Rd Glen Burnie, MD 21061
5. Pisespong Varasarin, 73/035-2 Moo Ban Muang-Ake(Ake Burapa 6),
Lak 6, Muang, Pathumthani 12000, Thailand
6. YOUR NAME, YOUR ADDRESS

3) When you have COMPLETED the above instructions, you have several
options on how you market the letter - through the Postal Service, through
E-mail, through posting in "FREE CLASSIFIED ADS" and "NEWSGROUPS" ON THE
INTERNET, or through whatever way you think is most effective.

To send this letter out to thousands of people and increase your profits,
I suggest you use a Bulk E-mail company. Any opportunity seekers target mailing
list providers will work. If you don't know any of them, our mailing list
members can help you. Just ask them when you send your $ 1 bill.

THIS IS A SERVICE AND IS 100% LEGAL because we will email you download 
site of :-
1. "Secrets of Internet Marketing" e-Book
2. More than 650 New Reports and Full Reprint & Resell Rights ! 
3. Several ready to download HOW TO and GUIDE TO reports
4. Free bulk email software
5. And much more about internet marketing resources to explode your
online sale.

Some internet marketers applied some of those tactics and made hundreds of $
extra money. While others spent a lot of money in order to gain the knowledge.
Yours FREE !! 
 
Above are by products of what you will get, abundant of $ 1 bill in your
mail box everyday!!

This letter has been proven perfectly legal for all of the above as
long as you follow the instructions, because you are purchasing membership
in our exclusive mailing list. The more you send out, the more YOU will
make. We strongly encourage you to mail this letter to family, friends,
and relatives as well.

THIS IS A SERVICE AND IS 100% LEGAL. (Refer to title 18, section 1302
&amp;1341 of the US Postal and Lottery Laws)

Assume for example you get a 8% return rate :-

1) When you mail out 200 letters, ONLY 16 people send you $1.00

2) Those 16 people mail out 200 letters, (3200 letters) and ONLY 256
people send you $1.00

3) Those 256 people mail out 200 letters, (51,200 letters) and ONLY
4, 096 people send you $1.00

4) Those 4,096 people mail out 200 letters (812,200 letter) and ONLY
65,536 people send you $1.00

5) Those 69,536 people mail out 200 letters (13,107,200 letters) and
ONLY 1,048,576 people send you $1.00.

At the Next level your name-drops off the list.

Think about it. Look what you WILL have BEFORE your name-drops
off the list! I know this looks and sounds unbelievable. Just try it, and
you will be happy that you did because you will received proof when THOUSANDS
of ONE-DOLLAR BILLS start to pile up!

This formula is SCIENTIFIC and UNBEATABLE number game.It has 
been proven to thousands as the EASIEST WAY to make A LOT OF MONEY beyond
their imagination !!

***MAKE SURE you send***
 
One US dollar to each of the six names on the list. 
This is VERY IMPORTANT.
Don't left out even one of them or this program will not work.

With a note saying 
"PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST"
My email address is................
 
(Your email address is optional ; fill it only if you want to download 
free reports, E-books and internet marketing resources)

What should you do after receiving each $ 1 bill ? You should send
thank you email(if they send you their email addresses) to each of
them. Inform them internet marketing resource download site.(like
the one you will receive from our mailing list members who receive
$ 1 bill from you). 

Here is sample of thank you email.
=============================================================
WELCOME TO MILLIONAIRE MAILING LIST CLUB THANK YOU FOR JOINING 
OUR MAILING LIST MEMBERS.
DOWNLOAD SITE IS http://................
=============================================================

It will be quite tedius for you to send 5,000 thank you emails if
you receive 5,000 envelopes. (Don't forget each envelope will be 
stuffed with $ 1 bill. That means you receive $ 5,000 !!) 
Don't worry you don't have to send them all together at once. 
Further, bulk email software which you can download from our site 
will help you a lot. It can send thousands of email an hour at 
one click.

HONESTY is the most important factor to make this system work. Rule
of the game is a must to follow.So please don't derail this wonderful
method of making a fortune !!

You've read this far, so let me ask you one simple question :

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE?

In the worst case, you get zero response (least possibility if you
strictly follow our steps). You waste 6.00 = a piece of Mcdonald
+ a medium fry.

In a fair case, you get $ 600.00 - $ 2,000.00. More than 100 times of
your initial investment.

In a better case, you get $ 10,000.00 - $ 50,000.00. You will have a
great deal of extra money for a new car,your dream house or free money
for travelling around the world with hard cash in your pocket.

In the best case, $ 100,000.00 - $ 300,000.00, what would you do with
this pile of money ? You may have to take a seat and start thinking about
it now.

Even with a 1% return you will still get $50,000.00 in 90 DAYS!!! 

What you can gain is an income, like the example in this letter. You will have
a very small expense, but you will reap HUGE potential returns. 

What do you have to lose?

I invite you to JOIN our mailing list RIGHT NOW!

Thanks you for your time.

GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES TO YOU !!!

*****************************************************************
This is one time message no need to remove. You will not receive
it again.