Subject: Use Your FREE Cash to Make Thousands!

From: CashPromo<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:19:19 -0500

Dear Friends,

I recently discovered a unique money-making plan. If you need to make a few 
thousand dollars REALLY FAST, then please take a moment to read this simple 
program I am sharing with you.

This is a legitimate offer using FREE CASH given to you, with an opprotunity for
you to make THOUSANDS!!! Did you read that?  I said NO investmest!!
Read on...it's very simple...

ARE YOU IN NEED OF MONEY RIGHT NOW?
HOW DOES $20,000 IN TWO WEEKS SOUND?
Don't laugh! Try this for a change while you wait for the others to start
working. One hour of work to get started and no mailing lists!

The Newsletter and all Payments are made on the Internet By Email.

The very first thing you need to do is Go to PayPal and sign up. It takes two 
minutes and PayPal will deposit $5.00 in your account. 
That makes this program FREE!!!

Here's the link>>
 
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=wildfire%40thecherrybomb.com

Then.....Email the $5.00 from your PayPal account to the FIRST name on
the list (#1) along with a note to "Please add me to your mailing list".
BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED...YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

******************************************************
Esquire Marketing Newsletter Gift Club
This service is 100% legal (Refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18,
Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in
the code of federal regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state a 
product or service must be exchanged for money received)
******************************************************
Here's How It Works:

Unlike many other programs, this three level program is more realistic and
much, much faster. Because it is so easy, the response rate for this
program is VERY HIGH AND VERY FAST, Internet E- Mail FAST and you will see
results in two weeks or less! Just in time for next month's bills!

You only mail out 20 copies (not 200 or more as in other programs). You
should also send them to people who send you their programs, because they
know these programs work and they are already believers in the system!
Besides, this program is MUCH, MUCH FASTER and has a HIGHER RESPONSE RATE!

Because of the ZERO INVESTMENT, SPEED, and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL, this 
program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE! Just one (1) US$5.00 bill that you 
get FREE at PayPal !!!!

***********************************************************************
Follow These Simple Instructions:

1) Email the $5.00 from your PayPal account to the FIRST name on the list
(#1) along with a note to "Please add me to your mailing list".
Only the first person on the list gets your name and a five dollar gift.

2) Edit only the list, removing the FIRST (#1) NAME FROM THE LIST.
Move the other two names UP and ADD YOUR NAME to the list in the THIRD
(#3) position. Note: do not forget to replace the PayPal referring URL in 
the body of the letter with your own PayPal referring URL. (Your email address at the end)

3) Send out 20 copies of this letter. NOTE: by sending this letter and the
payment via EMAIL, the response time is much faster INTERNET EMAIL FAST
Consider this, MILLIONS of people surf the Internet everyday, all day, all
over the world!

THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO. When your name reaches the first position in a
few days, it will be your turn to collect your gifts. The gifts will be
sent to you by 1,500 to 2,000 people like yourself, who are willing to 
invest one hour to receive US$20,000 in cash.

I think it's WORTH IT, don't you?

********** A TRUE STORY **************

Cindy Allen writes: I ran this gift summation four times last year. The
first time I received over $7,000 in cash in less than two weeks and over
$20,000 in cash in the next three times I ran it. I can't begin to tell
you how great it feels not to have to worry about money anymore!
I thank God for the day I received this letter! It has truly changed my
life! Don't be afraid to make gifts to strangers--they'll come back to you
in ten-fold. So, let's keep it going and help each other out in
these tough and uncertain times.

*********** CAN I DO IT AGAIN? *************

OF COURSE YOU CAN--this plan is structured for everyone to send only 20
letters each. However, you are certainly not limited to 20. Mail out as 
many as you can.

Every 20 letters you send has a return of $20,000 or more. If you can
Email forty, sixty, eighty, or whatever, GO FOR IT!

THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT.

**********  E- MAIL YOUR LETTERS OUT TODAY  ***********

Here are the Three People to start with. Sign up and send $5 (via Paypal) 
to the first person!

1. Eric Carel
[email-masked]
 
2. Sheila Simco
[email-masked]

3. Don Mann
[email-masked]

You probably are skeptical of this especially with all the different
programs out there on the Web but if you don't try this you will never 
know. That's the way I felt. I've been watching this type of program for 
years and this is about as easy and fast as you can get it and it can even 
be free to try now with Paypal's help, no stamps, no envelopes, no copies 
to be made just a little effort and faith!

****************************************************
You have received this message in response to a classified ad
or you are on a list from cashfromhome.com.

To be removed from this list, please reply with "remove" in the subject line.

Thank you

DO NOT SPAM. IT HURTS ALL OF US