Subject: Sir/Madam Discover Email's MOST COVETED SECRET

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 14:09:01 -0500

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Discover THE MOST COVETED SECRETS of Email Marketing!
(Secret 1 of a 3 part series)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Copyright June 2000.  All Rights Reserved.
By Chad Deckard & Jamie Hall

Hello Sir/Madam,

Savvy entrepreneurs know that they can significantly increase
their profits by automating time consuming tasks such as
processing information requests.

This (1st of 3 instant messages) was sent as a result of you
subscribing to the "Opt-In Success Newsletter"!      
   
YOU will recieve one message every other day for the next 6
days and occasional updates over the coming months!

The best part about YOU sending for and receiving this message
series is its PROMPT DELIVERY and AUTOMATION! 

That's right, if YOU didn't notice, this email was delivered to
YOU within seconds after YOUR request with absolutely NO HASSLES
on YOUR END or OURS!

PLUS!!!  YOU will be recieving 2 more timely FOLLOW UP messages
from us containing valuable information on the "The MOST COVETED
SECRETS of Email Marketing" that you can learn from and apply in
YOUR online marketing efforts with absolutely NO HASSLES on YOUR
END or OURS!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Now, let's turn the tables around for a moment... 

"How would YOU like to get YOUR message into people's hands this
FAST and HASSLE FREE"?... PLUS!!! Be able to FOLLOW UP with YOUR
prospects and customers "AUTOMATICALLY" with no effort over the
coming days, weeks, and months!

CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP NOW!: 
https://www.finder-network.com/cgi-bin/infogenerator/signup.cgi?affiliate_id=1052

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

WE HAVE A HUGE SECRET TO SHARE WITH YOU!!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
NOTE: Carefully "THINK" and "READ" through this information!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *    

THE SECRET TO MAKING MONEY ON THE INTERNET IS...

Building "YOUR OWN ONLINE MAILING LIST" with "AUTOMATION"!!!  

This "TIDBIT" of information is the "1st COVETED SECRET"!

Most "Beginners" and "Established" businesses doing business on
the internet overlook building an ONLINE MAILING LIST with
AUTOMATION which is a HUGE MISTAKE!

"It is absolutely ESSENTIAL for YOU to build an ONLINE MAILING
LIST with AUTOMATION to maximize your sales, time, and money"! 

Did YOU know that if you are not building "YOUR OWN ONLINE
MAILING LIST" with AUTOMATION YOU are throwing away $100's to
$1,000's of current and future revenue from not doing so?...
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Are YOU neglecting YOUR online business and future by not
building a ONLINE MAILING LIST of YOUR own?  

If so, then CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP: 
https://www.finder-network.com/cgi-bin/infogenerator/signup.cgi?affiliate_id=1052

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Are YOU going to continue letting each and everyday pass YOU by
not doing something about it?...  I hope NOT!  

If you choose "not to" it won't be long before you realize you
will "HAVE TO" if YOU intend to survive!

Do YOU know what will happen to YOU if YOU don't start building
YOUR own mailing list from now on?...

ANSWER: YOU will be CRUSHED by YOUR competition who is!!!  

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
Hire YOUR First Automated Virtual Employee!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

YOUR future in the ONLINE MARKETING WORLD depends on whether
you take "OUR WORD" for it or not today and start building a
list of YOUR own!...

Please do YOURSELF a favor and "THINK" for a moment how great it
would be to just TURN ON an INSTANT CASH FLOW faucet everytime
you bulk email YOUR list of prospects and customers with a new
or established offer! 

Well... With "YOUR OWN ONLINE MAILING LIST" YOU can do just that
and so much more!

If YOU sell any product or service using the internet YOU
absolutely must use AUTOMATION technolgy to "Increase Sales,
Make More Money, and Save Time"!
 
Our "Revolutionary Email Marketing System" InfoGeneratorPRO.com
AUTORESPONDERS will virtually AUTOMATE YOUR selling, follow up,
and build "YOUR ONLINE MAILING LIST" for you.  

Just "THINK", every person who emails or opts-in to YOUR list
can be FOLLOWED UP again and again AUTOMATICALLY until they
opt-out or convert into a sale without YOU being accused of the
internet's most controversial subject... SPAM.

Let InfogeneratorPRO.com do all the work for YOU while YOUR away
or asleep, 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!

CLICK HERE TO "HIRE YOUR FIRST AUTOMATED EMPLOYEE": 
https://www.finder-network.com/cgi-bin/infogenerator/signup.cgi?affiliate_id=1052

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Online Fortunes Are At Stake and Being Made Everyday With Us!  
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

From now on and in the future everyone selling online will
need to understand and utilize an AUTOMATED Email Marketing
System like InfoGeneratorPRO in order to compete or become dust
in the wind! 

Are YOU going to let YOURSELF get blown away? 

Or, are YOU going to TAKE ACTION RIGHT NOW and utilize this
POWERFUL AUTOMATED technology for YOURSELF? 

It's YOUR choice and future at stake!!! 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Here Is Our Offer...
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Normally, our most popular service package, "Unlimited
Autoresponders" with "Unlimited Follow Ups and Emails",
is $19.95/month or $239.40 for the "Full Year".

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
NOTE: Additional pricing packages are also available. 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
Our special price and offer for YOU is $179.40!        

That's right, pre-pay $179.40 for a "Full Year" of letting us
show YOU how to build "YOUR OWN ONLINE MAILING LIST" and much
more! 

Over 25% In Savings! 

Yes, that's $60.00 of user friendly technology we just put back
in YOUR pocket!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
PLUS!!!  We will give you our NO RISK and NO QUESTIONS ASKED 
30 DAY MONEY BACK GAURANTEE!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

YOU will not find another service like InfoGeneratorPRO on the
net that will give YOU so much value for YOUR money and a
GAURANTEE that YOU will love the system within 30 days!

Use the system for the first 30 days to see if you like it! If
you don't, just cancel YOUR account in a flash!  That's right...
Just "click" your "account cancel button" at anytime without
having to call us!  Your in complete control of your account!
This system is easy enough for any novice to use!

CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP NOW!: 
https://www.finder-network.com/cgi-bin/infogenerator/signup.cgi?affiliate_id=1052
 
Do you know any other internet marketing company which would
give you FREE "Common Sense" knowledge that every online
marketer should "HAVE and KNOW" on "How To Build An Online
Mailing List" without charging first for it? Probably not!...

We have nothing to hide. Just plenty of quality information to
share with you and everyone who wants to recieve it! 

INFORMATION IS POWER! Let InfoGeneratorPRO give YOU the POWER
YOU need to succeed.
 
We only want YOU to know, what we know, this technology can do
for YOU! If YOU choose to harnessed it, let us show YOU the way!

Get into YOUR saddle and ride into the sunset!

There are no excuses why YOU shouldn't take advantage of this
"Opportunity" to "Increase Sales, Make More Money, and Save
Time".

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
YOU'VE Heard the Saying "OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS"!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Well, the window of "OPPORTUNITY" is wide open RIGHT NOW to let
YOU in!  Use our affordable "Revolutionary Email Marketing
System" to get YOU started marketing online like the pros! 

Even if YOU are not sure, sign up, and start exploring our
FREE "Marketing Center" to learn more about how YOU too can make
a fortune in building "YOUR OWN ONLINE MAILING LIST"! 

YOU'LL instantly see tremendous results in YOUR sales and list
developement using InfoGeneratorPRO!  

We will be there for YOU when YOU are ready to get started!
SIGNUP NOW for the AUTOMATED "Revolutionary Email Marketing
System" that is taking the internet by STORM!

CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP NOW!: 
https://www.finder-network.com/cgi-bin/infogenerator/signup.cgi?affiliate_id=1052

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
NOTICE: 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

EARN 30%+ COMMISSIONS FOR REFERRING OUR SERVICE TO OTHERS!

Are YOU looking to get into a legitimate high tech internet
business that pays 30%+ lifetime residual income on customers
YOU refer to our service?

START TODAY selling the hottest AUTOMATED service on the net!

It's FREE to get started so be sure to sign up to get your own
"Associate Reseller" website and get paid for recommending this
powerful technology to others. 

If YOU refer our service to just 3 people YOU can literally pay
for YOUR own which makes it FREE!  Come on, everyone knows 3
people that could benefit from this technology.

Below is an actual ad we run that has had tremendous success for
this service. You too can use it to make money for yourself!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
EXAMPLE:

AUTOMATE YOUR EMAIL FOLLOW UP RIGHT FROM YOUR PC! 
Discover a completely "Automated Email Marketing System" that...
Instantly sends personalized information to prospects, follows
up, closes sales, explodes profits, saves time and reduces
strees! Join our FREE 2 Tiered Affiliate Program right now!

CLICK HERE: 
http://www.InfoGeneratorPRO.com/index.cgi?affiliate_id=(your_id_number)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Take A FREE "Test Drive" at: 
https://www.finder-network.com/cgi-bin/infogenerator/signup.cgi?affiliate_id=1052

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Additionally, We will also provide YOU FREE of charge with
important tips on email marketing in our "Marketing Center" and
through our "Email Marketing Newsletter".

To Review Our FREE REPORTS & ARTICLES!

CLICK HERE NOW: 
http://www.infogeneratorpro.com/index.cgi?pageaff=marketing_info.html-_-1052

Don't let this "opportunity" and the "special price" of $179.40
pass YOU by! 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
NOTE: Additional pricing packages are also available. 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR YOUR 30 DAY FREE TRIAL!: 
https://www.finder-network.com/cgi-bin/infogenerator/signup.cgi?affiliate_id=1052

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Trust the "Market Leader" and "Innovator"! 

Trust InfogeneratorPRO!

** In 2 days you will recieve "Secret #2" as promised by our
AUTOMATED SYSTEM!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Join our FREE Newsletter "Training Series" providing you with
the latest trends and information you need in order to compete
on
the "Internet" right now!  

mailto:[email-masked]
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
FREE 2-Tier reseller program that pays you RESIDUAL income 
each month for referrals! -(Great Program For MLMer's!)
http://www.infogeneratorpro.com/index.cgi?pageaff=marketing_info.html-_-1052

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Discover A Revolutionary Email Marketing System!  http://www.infogeneratorpro.com/index.cgi?affiliate_id=1052

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Simple Removal Instructions:
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
 
E-mail based removal:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe 

Web based removal:
http://www.infogeneratorpro.com/cgi-bin/infogenerator/contact.cgi?unsubscribe=hotbizopps5:[email-masked] 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *