Subject: Direct Email Marketing (18990)

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 13:38:35 -0400 (EDT)

TIRED OF ENDLESSLY POSTING YOUR ONLINE CLASSIFIED AD AND
GETTING NO RESULTS?

The fact is there are over 7000 such sites scattered about the web and
frankly none of them generate enough traffic to be worth your while. Even
when someone does find or visits one of these sites, your ad is hopelessly
lost in a myriad of similar offerings.

Another frustration is search engines. If you are not in the Top 10 forget
about high traffic visiting your web site. Not everyone can be in the Top 10
and stay there, when there are estimates of 4 million that have a web pages.

You ask, how do we know? That's exactly what we used to do.

The greatest way of marketing this century is undoubtedly direct e-mail. It's
similar to the postman delivering a letter to your mailbox. There is NO
stumbling on to it! The ability to promote your product, service, website, or
MLM/Network Marketing opportunity to millions instantly is what advertisers
have been dreaming of for over 100 years. We will e-mail your one page
promotion to a list of our general addresses. The greatest part is, it's
completely affordable.

NOTICE: No pornography, chain letters, get quick rich, pyramid scheme, or
any threatening or questionable materials. Don't even Ask!!

Fax (419) 735-5792  to inquire about direct e-mail pricing.

THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETELY FILLED OUT!

Contact Name: _____________________________________________

Business Name:  ______________________________________

Business Type:  ______________________________________

# Years in Business:  _________________________

Address: _________________________________________________

City: ____________________  State: ______  Zip: ______________

Country: _______________

Email Address: _______________________________________________

Phone:  __________________________

Fax:  ____________________________

***********************************
10170