Subject: 30,000 enrolled in less than 10 days!

From: "<Prosperity" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 09:03:10

30,000 enrolled in less than 10 days!

Pre Launch **This is THE BIG ONE**

If you read this very carefully you'll understand this is 
something that you'll definitely want to join before the rest 
of the world hears about it and joins before you. 

This compnay is pre-launching what is destined 
to be the biggest and best Company in all of History. 

The very top Network marketers are in. 

The best software and software programmers are in. 

This is a combination of dot.com companies, plus many others. 
You'd better decide fast what you'd like to do! 

If you act now you'll be in the right place at the right time 
to position yourself for a great opportunity! 

I listened to the conference call and I was so impressed I joined up 
immediately.

You'll be blown away!! 

HISTORY STARTS TODAY!! 

Would you take a few minutes of your busy schedule to listen to 
an individual who is earning $187,000 per week? 
He is Pre-Launching a .com company with a pay plan that will 
revolutionize the entire Industry! No one was supposed to hear about this 
until the Pre-Launch, but WE found out about it and wanted YOU to know. 

How would you like to be with a company that has combined the best of 
SkyBiz, Freenet, Km.net, BigSmart, Priceline.net, and long distance 
(International service as well)

Listen to one of the conference calls. 
This will introduce you to the EXPLOSIVE business we are going into. 

I urge you to get on one or all of these calls and listen to an opportunity 
that you can finally agree with, and work because you know you will be 
rewarded exponentially for your efforts. 

After you listen to the call/calls you WILL want to sign up....and FAST! 
Then you'll have the opportunity to TELL THE WHOLE WORLD.!!!!! 

You have right now the opportunity to cash in on something VERY BIG.
By being in the right place at the right time, if you ACT FAST, this is your
WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY before the rest or the world gets to know....
AND THEY WILL!

YOU CAN BE ONE OF THE TOP MEMBERS!! 

You can join in at the very beginning and be part of HISTORY IN THE MAKING! 

Here are some major selling points combining major trends... 

1. Low start up cost. Credit card charged AFTER Launch 
and you have three days to back out if you so desire. 
(So you can build your downline NOW before you have to spend.)

2. Unique marketing plan : A NEW HYBRID PLAN 
Straight-line  
Non Flushing Binary 
3x10 Matrix with matching Bonus 
(When you cycle in the Straight-line you are entered into the 
Non Flushing Binary and then into the 3x10. 

3. They're catching all the major huge trends. Web sites & education, 
"tools" for Internet marketers, International Long Distance "Flat Rate", 
and plan to be offering ISP and DSL service. (Free) and Lots more. 

4. They're doing everything they can to come up with a formula to pay a 
matching bonus on the straight-line, as well as the Binary! Think about that. 
..................Has it hit you yet? 

5. THIS IS GLOBAL ! 

Get on the call TODAY or YOUR FRIENDS will be calling YOU TOMORROW. 

Get back to me QUICKLY for further information
Click on the link below
mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=THE_BIG_ONE
Or send a blank e-mail to [email-masked]
with "THE BIG ONE" in the subject box.

Have a GREAT day, 

Barb

**********************************************************************
Please Note: You're receiving this email because you answered an advert 
I ran, you sent an ad about your program to one of my e-mail addresses,
or you posted a link at my FFA links site. If at anytime you would like 
to be Removed from my address book, simply click on the link below
mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=REMOVE
or send a blank e-mail to [email-masked] with "REMOVE " in the 
subject line and you'll be removed immediately.
Thank you.