Subject: RE:Search Engine Traffic -chkwnaihkm

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 07:42:30 -0700

Guaranteed Traffic	from major Search Engines 

When using a search engine, if you don ’t find what you ’re looking for 
in the first 10 to 30 matches what do you do? Well, most people go to 
the next search engine and try again. If your site is not coming up in 
the first 10 to 30 matches of a search, then you ’re losing business! 

IT ’S THAT SIMPLE! 

Improving search engine TRAFFIC means: 

MORE HITS 
MORE BUSINESS 
MORE SUCCESS 

The most important advertising dollar you spend should be for 
search engine Traffic. 

WHY?

The top three reasons are: 

1. Approximately 95% of all Internet users start with a search 
engine query. 

2. Anyone who comes to your site from a major search engine is 
100 times more likely to become a customer because they were 
specifically looking for your product, goods, or services. 

3. Search engine placement gives you substantially more for your 
advertising dollar than banners. 

We guarantee traffic generated from the.following.search	engines:
Yahoo, HotBot, Excite, Alta Vista, Lycos, Infoseek, MSN, Netscape, 
Snap.com, AOL Netfind

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information fax the following request to 1.208-445-2319
This Form MUST be completely filled out to receive service quotes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Company:

Address: 

Contact Name: 

Best Time To Call:

Contact Telephone: 

Contact Fax: 

Contact E-mail Address: 

Website Address: 

Keywords:

Questions:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove:	[email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------