Subject: Hello Netfriend!

From: "quick100" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:11:18 +0200

All our mailings are sent complying to the proposed United States Federal
requirements for
commercial e-mail: Section 301 Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 618. Please see
the
bottom of this
message for further information and removal instructions.

Need a quick $100 today?

Need a quick $500 this week?

Need to QUICKLY build a $5,000 monthly income?

This may be the most COMMON SENSE email you've ever read because I'm
gonna show you EXACTLY how I got SICK AND TIRED of all the stupid chain
letters, MLM's and mathematically impossible matrix deals, and started
making all the money I needed, right from my home computer.

I'm gonna show you EXACTLY how I get money deposited RIGHT to MY bank
account (no company to hold my money while they "work things out"), and
EXACTLY what I do every single day. This is for normal, hardworking
people who want to make a steady, substantial and growing income from
their computers, and to start making money today.

You DON'T need a website.
You DON'T need to "recruit" anyone.
You DON'T need to talk to anyone. And...
you DON'T even need to pay
until YOU see that it works for YOU!

I'm not kidding you when I tell you that you can have a perfectly legal
and legitimate home based business that starts earning you money RIGHT
AWAY, and that provides a STEADY and GROWING income - as much as you
want to make!

I'm gonna give you the tools to make this an automated thing, so you can
be earning money whether you're at your computer or not! Believe me when
I tell you that this very simple system took me from worrying about
bills to having fun shopping in less than a week!

Are YOU sick of it all yet?
Do YOU need a QUICK income?
Do YOU want control of your OWN money?

Simply send me a blank email to
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Quick100 and an
autoresponder will immediately send you back the very simple and
straightforward explanation of how YOU can do what I've done. Then you
can decide if it's something you can do.

But don't kid yourself. You have to do SOMETHING different, right? What
if I'm telling the truth? (And I can prove that I am?)
send a blank email to mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Quick100
and see for yourself

````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Please note that this is not SPAM. You've sent me an offer, answered to my
ads
lately or we are members of the same op-in list.
To be removed from my private mailing list just hit the reply button and
put
REMOVE in the subject line