Subject: Earn 2-5k Per Week From Home!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 06:44:12 +0900

Work Smarter ....Not Harder!!

It's So Simple To Earn $2,000 - $5,000 Per Week Nowadays... 

I am searching for only 10 elite individuals with the work
 ethic necessary to generate a cash-flow for themselves of
 $2,000 - $5,000per week, and to increase that to over $20,000 
per month, in as little as four to six months. And you know what?

If you really have a burning desire and commitment, I guarantee 
you that you'll reach this explosive income!

Can you read a short script to our qualified leads, and then
 turn the interested prospects over to our electronic sales 
medium? (you will not be required to do any selling.)

Do you have the self-discipline to ignore the TV for a couple
 of hours per day? 

Are you looking for a legitimate home-based business opportunity,
 that is not multi-level marketing, or a chain-letter scheme? 

If you would like to build an amazing income that will grow
 lightning-fast and have you profit $1,000.00 every time only
 one prospect makes a purchase, then this is for you! You can
 build the business under my guidance and support without having
 to attend meetings or sell people things they don't need.

Call NOW our TOLL FREE, PRE-RECORDED Message: 1-800-570-3782
						  ext 4041

We market a real product, that pays real commissions to you,
$1,000.00 per sale, just for making the initial contacts. 
With our turn-key lead generation systems you'll always talk
 to people who actually WANT to talk to you.

You have nothing to lose, there's no risk involved, nor is 
there any obligation whatsoever, and you may be qualified to
 earn thousands of extra dollars per month! So call now! 

The call is FREE, and there is absolutely no obligation, So 
what have you got to lose? 

Call Toll Free 1-800-570-3782  ext 4041

P.S. You literally have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to 
GET INVOLVED NOW! Don't let this one go by. You have absolutely 
nothing to lose! This could be the most fascinating and profitable
 business of your life!

Please, serious inquiries only.

**********************************************************************
All REMOVE requests AUTOMATICALLY honored upon receipt.

PLEASE understand that any effort to disrupt, close or block this
 REMOVE account can only result in difficulties for others wanting
 to be removed from our mailing list as it will be impossible to take
 anyone off the list if the remove instruction can not be received.

To be removed from our mailing list please
send an email to: [email-masked]
and place remove in the subject
Thank you
*********************************************************