Subject: evil IRS & debt collectors

From: "MD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 18:17:11 -0700 (PDT)

Is the IRS making your life difficult?  Would you like to stop a tax levy 
or employer withholding?  Would you like to restore your good credit history 
and force those debt collectors to stop contacting you?  Would you like to 
do this without hiring an attorney and without going to court?  We've helped 
thousands of people do just this, and we can help you do the same.

WINNING THE COLLECTION GAME

I	WTCG Basic ToolKit

This opportunity is not available on our website.  The "Winning The 
Collection Game (WTCG) Basic ToolKit" includes all three of our top 
selling books along with one hour of personal consultation time with the 
author.

Volume 1:	Winning The Collection Game, 2nd Ed.

Don't be a victim of a debt collector or abusive credit reporting practices.  
Learn how to force banks, debt collectors and credit reporting bureaus to 
comply with the law and protect your rights and your good name and 
reputation.

Volume 2:	Paper Forms And Political Piracy, 3rd Ed.

Do you ever wonder if it's possible to comply with the federal tax laws and 
not file federal income returns?  Would you like to stop W-4 withholding 
with no penalties?  This book is for you.  You will learn how to legally protect 
your assets and how to avoid mistakes made by many others that have 
tried this without the proper information.  You can greatly reduce your 
federal and state income tax liability by following simple procedures that do 
not include protest letter writing, but sound legal practices accepted in 
every court system.

Volume 3:	Due Process Newsletter Compendium

The information explained in volumes 1 and 2 are put into practice in this 
edition.  You will see how we have successfully resolved actual cases using 
the material described in the first two volumes of Winning The Collection 
Game.  You will learn how hundreds of people with little or no legal training 
have successfully used these methods in resolving their disputes with the 
IRS, banks and debt collectors.

II	WTCG Advanced ToolKit

If you need case work, don't spend hundreds or thousands of dollars for 
inexperienced guesswork.  We have helped to successfully resolve 
thousands of IRS, bank and debt collector problems since 1993 and we 
have the most accurate information available on the market today.  The 
Advanced ToolKit includes:

Unlimited Internet access to:
> IRS Database (sample forms, letters & legal briefs)
> Debt Collector  Database (sample forms, letters & legal briefs)
> Four hours of consultation via fax email and voice mail
> Discussion forum / chat room

The sample forms and letters are from actual cases successfully resolved 
for subscribers over the past several years.  You don't have to work alone 
while defending your rights against abusive systems such as the banking, 
tax and credit reporting systems.  The WTCG Advanced ToolKit enables 
us to work closely with you every step of the way until your dispute is 
successfully resolved.  There is no guessing, no re-inventing the wheel and 
no wasted time and energy.  We know the procedures, we know what to 
say and we know how to communicate effectively in the course of helping 
you get what you want.

Win $100 by subscribing to our free newsletter.  To subscribe, send an 
email to:
[email-masked]

WTCG is a product of:

Due Process; 2609 N Forest Ridge BLVD #115;
Hernando, Florida  34442; Fax/Voice Mail:  603-761-2673
Email:  [email-masked]; http://dueprocess.org