Subject: Get a $1000 FREE Satellite TV System !!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 20:31:29 -0500

FREE SATELLITE T.V. SYSTEM

Watch over 500 channels of Digital Broadcast quality television on 
your own FREE satellite television system. These new Digital satellite 
systems use the new 18 inch satellite dish antenna. 

For a limited time we'll give you this top of the line
Digital Satellite System for FREE!
We'll even include Free installation and
3 FREE months of all the movie channels!

This is the New Dishplayer 500. It has a built Digital 12 hour recording 
system so you can throw that old VCR away, built in WEB T.V. and
interactive T.V and game systems, on screen graphics, 2 dual LNB's,
stereo receiver and infrared remote. Normal cost for all these items
is over $900 but we're giving it away for FREE!

All you have to do is call us to arrange delivery and order the channels you 
want to receive. The monthly cost of satellite television is usually 
much less than cable T.V and satellite television offers over 500 
channels of all digital broadcast video quality and CD audio sound. 
You even get local channels now. Don't miss this offer it's only available 
while supplies last. 

For your Free Satellite System call 888-514-6881 
24 hours a day.

To be removed send email to [email-masked]