Subject: Gift SURPRISE Letter -EQRE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 03:35:34 -0700 (PDT)

THIS IS THE FAST ONE, DO IT, WHILE YOU'RE WAITING FOR THE 
OTHERS TO WORK.

You will probably have $7,000.00 in two weeks, ONLY $14.00 to $25.00 
Total cost 1 hour of work.

This is a gifting club

PLEASE READ TO FIND OUT HOW

You will not be contacted again.

If you want to make a few thousand dollars real quick, then please take a 
moment to read and understand the program I am sharing with you. No. It is 
NOT what you think! 

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SEND $5.00 TO FIVE PEOPLE, to buy a report, 
get on their mailing list, buy a recipes or any other product. Nor will you 
have to invest more money LATER to get things going.

THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM you will ever be able to do. 
Complete it in ONE HOUR and you will never forget the day you first 
received it in the mail. If you are doing other programs, by all mean stay with 
them. The more the merrier!!! But PLEASE-READ ON.

First of all there are only THREE LEVELS, not four, five, or six like other 
programs. This three level program is more realistic and much, much faster. 
Because it is so easy, the response rate for this program is VERY HIGH 
and VERY FAST, and you receive your reward in about FOURTEEN 
DAYS. That's only TWO WEEKS-not three months. Just in time for next 
month's bills.

TRUE STORY
Cindy Allen tells how she ran this gift summation four times last year. The 
first time she receives $3,000.00 in cash in two weeks and the $7,000.00 in 
cash the next three times. When this letter is continued as it should be, 
EVERYONE PROFITS!! Don't be afraid to make gifts to strangers, they will 
come back to you ten fold. Many of us have pet programs that we support: 
food or medicine, or medical care for poor children is mine. Or maybe you 
just want to pay off some bills and get out debt. THIS CAN DO IT FOR YOU.

HERE ARE THE SIMPLE DETAILS:
You only mail out at least 200 copies (however you can send out as many 
as you like. The more you send, the more you make). You should send them 
to PEOPLE WHO SEND YOU THEIR PROGRAMS, because they are 
believers and your program is BETTER AND FASTER. Even if you are 
already in a program continue, stay with it, but do yourself a favor and DO 
THIS ONE TOO. RIGHT NOW!! It is simple and takes a very small 
investment, not hundreds of dollars AND IT WILL PAY you before the others 
even begin to trickle in.!!!

JUST GIVE ONE PERSON $ 5.00
That's it! That's all. Follow the simple instructions, and in TWO WEEKS you 
should have at least $7,000.00 because most people will respond due to 
LOW INVESTMENT, SPEED and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL. We are now 
at 20% response rate! That's a $10,000.00 return. REALLY! So let's all 
help keep it going, and help each other in these tough times.

INSTRUCTION
1) On a blank sheet of transparent proof paper, write down YOUR NAME 
and E-MAIL address clearly and the word GIFT (this makes the entire 
program legal & legitimate). Completely wrap it around a FIVE-DOLLAR 
BILL.. Send this to the FIRST name on the list below. ONLY THE FIRST 
PERSON ON THE LIST GETS YOUR NAME AND A FIVE DOLLAR GIFT 
AND THE RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR NAME ON THEIR MAILING LIST.

2) Retype the LIST, REMOVING THE FIRST (#1) name from the list. Move 
the SECOND (#2) name and address to the first (#1) position. Move the 
THIRD (#3) name and address to the (#2) position and place YOUR NAME 
AND ADDRESS in the THIRD (#3) position.

3) Send 200 (or more) copies of your retyped letter. An excellent source of 
names is the people who send you other programs. The most effective way 
to accelerate your hit rate is to buy opportunity seekers mailing lists from 
providers. There are many of them offering this service on the net today. 
You may find them from search engines with keywords : opportunity 
seekers, mailing list, opt in list, etc. 

Do it right away. It's so easy. Don't mull it over. ONE HOUR THAT'S ALL IT 
TAKES.

THERE IS NO MORE TO DO. When your name reaches the first (#1) 
position in a few days it will be your turn to collect your gifts. The gifts will be 
sent to you by over 1,500 to 2,000 people like yourself who are willing to 
invest $ 5.00 and ONE HOUR to receive $ 7,000.00 in cash. That's all !!  
There will be a total of $7,000.00 in $5.00 bills in your mailbox in about two 
weeks. CONSIDER THAT! 

"NONSENSE.  I HEARD ABOUT IT BEFORE.  A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD 
ME IT DOESN'T WORK"
Donald Trump was once invited as a guest speaker in a TV talk show. He 
was asked if he would be bankrupted today what would he do next. He said 
he will join a good MLM business. He was booed by other program guests. 
"That's why you are sitting there and I am sitting here" was what he said to 
them.  This program is even much better, easier to operate and yield result 
much faster than MLM. The only reason it doesn't work for somebody is 
they don't mail enough letters or mail to incorrect target group.  There are 
many participants who continuously do it over and over again 3-4 times 
yearly. Many successful gifters even participate more than one program at 
a time. Why ? Because they know this kind of program works for them.  
They pocketed 3-5 thousand dollars every time they did it. Most of them had 
joined other "MAKE MONEY ON THE NET" programs.  They know well that 
this gift program is easiest, fastest, lowest investment, not time consuming 
and offer most potential to make money from internet in a very short period 
of time.

CAN I DO IT AGAIN? OF COURSE...
You can do it again and again either with your regular group of gifters or 
fresh target mailing list. Why not?  It beats working! Each time you receive a 
MLM offer in the your mail box, respond with THIS LETTER. Your name will 
climb to number 1 position at a DIZZYING geometric rate.  

Some people may want to purchase a mailing list opportunity seekers ( if 
you don't know any providers, you can find many of them from search 
engines with keywords "mailing list", "opportunity seekers", etc. ) and send 
it out to 200 to 1,000 or more. That's fine; you can if you want to. You may 
even download a demo or unregistered version but fully functional mass 
email program to send email to thousands of addresses per hour. You may 
download a good one for free at http://www.fairlogic.com.  Before you use 
any bulk email program please make sure that your ISP is bulk email 
friendly otherwise you have a certain risk of being shutdown. 

THINK ABOUT THAT 20% RESPONSE! Not interested? Come on! Isn't 
the prospect of an easy $7,000.00 to $10,000.00 in two weeks worth a little 
experimentation? One hour of your time.

ACT FAST AND GET MONEY FAST!
Honesty and integrity make this plan work.  If you cheat you will never 
receive the full potential of this gift letter. Send FIVE DOLLARS to the first 
name NOW !!

SHORT INSTRUCTION

SEND $ 5 TO  NO. # 1, DELETE THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF # 1,
ROLL THE REST UP ONE STEP (replace NAME & ADDRESS of # 1 with 
# 2,  # 2  with # 3), PUT YOUR NAME IN NO # 3, AND START RECEIVING 
PILES OF $ 5 BILLS IN YOUR MAIL BOX DAILY !!

HERE IS THE LIST

# 1
Linda Hatch
1107 N Grove
Yates Center, KS 66783

# 2
Vornsrinth  P.
129 / 263 Room No 263, 7th FL, Tower B, 
Ratchada Orchid Tower
Hussadi-Saewee Ln., Suthisarn Rd.
Bangkok 10320, Thailand

#3
Jan Thomas
8513 Oakwood Drive
Urbandale, IA  50322

---------------------------------------------
Your address is supplied from an opportunity seekers target list provider. I 
do apologize if you are not in this target group as claimed by the provider. If 
you want to opt out from future mailing, please reply to 
[email-masked]?subject=REMOVE

Get paid to read e-mail (.05 cents per e-mail).  Go to:  www.sendmoreinfo.com/id/1052930