Subject: re:from Lorraine - Philippines $0.23, Japan $.09,china $.31,malaysia$.18 and more,what do you think

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 01:30:37

ONLY IF YOU WANT YOUR PHONE BILL CUT IN 1/2 
!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

-------CLICK HERE--- 
http://www.hometown.aol.com/cheaprates123/advertisment/index.html 

_________________________________________________________________
___________________________
As I promise ,I WILL PAY  CUT YOU PHONE BILL IN  1/2 IF YOU JUST 
GIVE ME A CHANCE!!

AT&T,SPRINT, MCI long distance carriers are getting rich off of 
You and ME 
  
Please take a look at My rates, we are sure I will beat their 
price. 
  
There are no monthly or minimum fees or any other hidden costs. 
  
You just pay for the time you are on the phone. If your paying 
less,I will beat what your paying no matter what!!!!!!

For a complete rate chart and sign-up info 
http://www.hometown.aol.com/cheaprates123/advertisment/index.html 

Example:    Germany .05+ USA .05 =.10 per minute 
  
Country                 Code    Per Minute 
Algeria-----------------213       0.26
American Samoa----------684       0.16
Andorra-----------------336       0.17
Angola------------------244       0.36
Anguilla----------------264       0.34
Antigu------------------268       0.40
Aruba-------------------297       0.26
Bahamas-----------------242       0.16
Bangladesh--------------880       0.64
Barbados----------------246       0.42
Belize------------------501       0.51
Bermuda-----------------441       0.16
Canada------------------          0.07
Cape  Verde-------------238       0.43
Caymans-----------------345       0.26
Dominica----------------767       0.44
Dominican Rep.----------809       0.14
Egypt-------------------20        0.51
France------------------33        0.06
Germany-----------------49        0.05
Grand Turk--------------649       0.44 
Grenada-----------------473       0.42 
Jordan------------------962       0.51
Lebanon*----------------961       0.40 
Papua New  Guinea-------675       0.31
Saudi  Arabia-----------966       0.59
St Helena---------------290       0.59
St Kitts----------------869       0.35
St Lucia----------------758       0.42
St Pierre---------------508       0.22
St Vincent--------------784       0.42 
Trinidad----------------868       0.47
U S Virgin--------------340       0.07 
United  Arab Emirates---971       0.31
United Kingdom----------44        0.05
USA---------------------1         0.05

Add the country you're calling from to the country you're 
calling, to get the rate per minute 

 Rates apply 24 hrs/day, 7 days per week
 NO sign-up fees, NO monthly fees, and NO surcharges
 You DO NOT have to SWITCH your current provider
 Ideal for Home and Business use
 Callback service is available to/from anywhere in the world.

Contact ME for more information and complete rate table at:

mailto:[email-masked]
http://hometown.aol.com/cheaprates123

Just Tell me what you want to pay  !!!!!!

If you would like to be removed from our list, please reply to:
mailto:[email-masked] with the word "remove" in the 
subject line.
****************************************************