Subject: Read Carefully: Earn $50,000 in 90 days!!!!!

From: "Luis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:51:24 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friend, thank you for your time and interest.

This email contains the entire plan of how you can make $50,000 or more in the next 90 days 
simply sending email! Seem impossible? Just read on and see how easy this is...

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly news program recently 
devoted an entire show to the investigation of the program described below to see if it really can 
make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings proved that 
there are absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the program. This has helped to 
show people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results have been truly remarkable. So many people are participating that those involved are 
doing much better than ever before. Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, its 
been very exciting. You will understand once you try it yourself!

********** THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW **********

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days! Please read this program, then 
read it again!

This is a legitimate, legal, money making opportunity.  It does not require you to come into 
contact with people or make or take any telephone calls. Just follow the instructions, and you 
will make money.  This simplified email marketing program works perfectly 100% every time.

Email is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this virtually free method of advertising 
now. The longer you wait, the more people will be doing business using email. Get your piece of 
this action.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello - My name is Johnathon Rourke and I'm from Rhode Island.  The enclosed information is 
something I almost let slip through my fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything 
and gave some thought and study to it. Two years ago, the corporation I worked for the past 
twelve years downsized and my position was eliminated. After unproductive job interviews, I 
decided to open my own business. Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial 
problems. I owed my family, friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on 
my business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow against 
my home to support my family and struggling business.

At that moment something significant happened in my life. I am writing to share the experience in 
hopes
that this could change your life forever financially.

In mid December, I received this problem in my email.  Six months prior to receiving this program 
I had been
sending away for information on various business opportunities. None of the programs I 
received, in my opinion, were cost effective. They were either too difficult for me to comprehend 
or the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if they would work.

But, as I was saying, in December of 1997, I received this program. I didn't send for it or ask for it.  
Someone just got my name off a mailing list and thank goodness for that. I read it several times 
after that first time to be sure I was understanding it correctly.  I couldn't believe my eyes! Here 
was a money making machine I could start immediately without any debt.

Like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So 
I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (800-725-2161, 24 hours a day) and they confirmed that 
it is indeed legal. After determining the program was legal, I decided, "why not?"

Initially I sent out 10,000 emails. It cost me about $15 for my time on-line. The great thing about 
email is that I don't need any money for printing to send out the program, and because I also 
send the product (reports) by email, my only expense is my time.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for Report #1. By January 13, I had 
received 26 orders for Report #1. Your goal should be to receive at least 20 orders for Report #1 
within 2 weeks. If you don't, send out more programs until you do.

My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done.  By January 30, I had received 196 orders 
for Report #2. Your goal is to receive at least 100+ orders for Report #2 within 2 weeks. If not, 
send out more programs until you do. Once you have 100 orders, the rest is easy, relax, you will 
make your $50,000.

Well, I had 196 orders for Report #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By March 
1, of the first 10,000 emails I sent out, I received $58,000 with more coming in every day. I paid off 
all my debts and bought a much needed new car.

Please take your time to read this plan, it will change your life forever. Remember, it won't work if 
you don't try it.

This program does work, but you must follow it exactly. Especially the rules of not trying to 
place your name in a different place. It won't work and you'll lose out on a lot of money. In order 
for this plan to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders for Report #1, and 100+ orders for 
Report #2 in order to make $50,000 or more in 90 days.

I am living proof that it works. If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It 
really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you.  If you choose to participate, follow the 
program and you will be on your way to financial security. If you are a fellow business owner 
and are in financial trouble like I was, or you want to start your own business, consider this a 
sign. I did!

Sincerely,

Johnathon Rourke

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM.

By the time you have read enclosed program and reports, you should have concluded that such 
a program (and one that is legal) could not have been created by an amateur. Let me tell you a 
little about myself. I had a profitable business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began 
falling off. I was doing the same things that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't 
working. Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had 
replaced the stable economy that had been with us since 1945.

I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate, because many of you know 
from first hand experience. There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before. The 
middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing invested wisely and moved 
up. Those who did not, including those who never had anything to save or invest, were moving 
down into the ranks of the poor.  As the saying goes, "the rich get richer, and the poor get 
poorer". The traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move up" or "get 
rich".
Inflation will see to that! You have just received information that can give you financial freedom 
for the rest of your life, with no risk and just a little bit of effort. You can make more money in the 
next few months than you have ever imagined. I should also point out that I will not receive a 
penny of your money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this program.

I have retired from this program after sending out thousands and thousands of programs. Follow 
the program EXACTLY as instructed. Do not change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as 
it is now. As the saying goes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."  Remember to email a copy of this 
exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people you send this to may send out 
50,000 and your name will be on everyone of them! Remember though, the more you send out, 
the more potential customers you will reach.  So, my friend, I have given you the ideas, the 
materials, the information and the opportunity to become financially independent. It's up to you 
now. DO IT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before you delete this program from your in-box (as I almost did), take a little time to read it and 
really think about it. Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when you participate. Figure 
out the worst possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of 
money. You will definitely get back what you invested and more. Any doubts you have will 
vanish when your first orders come in.

Jody Jacobs
Richmond, VA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This method of raising capital really works 100% every time. I am sure that you could use up to 
$50,000 or more in the next 90 days. Before you say "Bull ____", please read this program very 
carefully. This is not a chain letter but a perfectly legal money making business.

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners and selling 
our products (reports). Every state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level business 
partners and to deliver a product for every dollar received. That's what this program does. We 
sell reports and that's perfectly legitimate! Your orders will come to you by mail and will be filled 
by email, so you are not involved in personal selling. You will do it in the privacy of your home, 
shop or office. This is the easiest marketing plan anywhere. It is simply filling orders by email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The reports we sell are informational and instructional material, keys to the secrets for everyone 
to open the doors to the magic world of E-Commerce, the information highway, the wave of the 
future.

Here's the plan:

1)You order the four reports listed below for $5 each. They will be sent to you by email.
2)Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name after Report #1 and move the other names 
down. Drop off the name presently shown at Report #4.
3)Use any of the hundreds of bulk email services listed (use "Search" for Bulk Email) and have 
them send you 25,000 to 50,000 email addresses for about $49.
4)Orders will come to you by U. S. Mail. Upon receipt receipt of the orders (and $5 for each 
order), simply email them the requested report.

Now I ask you. Could anything be easier?

By the way, there are over 50 million email addresses with millions more joining the Internet each 
year, so don't worry about "running out" or "saturation". You won't run out of people.

You can start today. Just remember these easy steps.

1) ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS
Order the four reports from the names below. (You can't sell them if you don't have them.) Send 
$5 cash, the name and number of the report you are ordering, your email address, and your name 
& return address (in case of a problem)to the person whose name appears on the list next to the 
Report. Make sure your return address is
on your envelope in case of any U. S. Mail problems. Within a few days you will receive by email 
all four of the reports. Save them in your computer so you can send them to the thousands of 
people who will order them from you.

2) ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER
a.) Look below for the list of reports and names.
b.) After you've ordered the four reports,delete the name and address under Report #4.  This 
person has made it all the way through the entire cycle.
c.) Move the name and address under Report #3 down to Report #4.
d.) Move the name and address under Report #2 down to Report #3.
e.) Move the name and address under Report #1 down to Report #2.
f.) Insert your name and address in the Report #1 position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COPY ALL INFORMATION, EVERY NAME
AND EVERY ADDRESS ACCURATELY.

3) Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names and save it to your computer. Make 
no changes to these instructions. Now you are ready to use this entire email to send to your 
email prospects.

Report #1 will tell you how to download bulk email software and email addresses so you can 
send this program out to thousands of people while you sleep.  Remember that 50,000+ new 
people are joining the Internet every month.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can affort $20 and the initial 
bulk emailing cost). You obviously have a computer and an Internet connection and email is free.

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK EMAIL. Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it 
goes and we'll assume you and all those involved only email out 2,000 programs apiece. Let's 
also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response. The response could be much better. 
Also, many people will email out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000 (why stop 
at 2,000?) But continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% 
response, that's only 10 orders you'll get for Report #1. Those ten people respond by sending 
out 2,000 each for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order Report #2. 
Those 100 people mail out 2,000 programs for a total of 200,000. The 0.5% to that is 1,000 orders 
for Report #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a total of
2,000,000. The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. 
CASH!  Your total income in this example is $50+$500+$5,000+$50,000 for a total of $55,550!

And that's just if only 10 people out of the original 2,000 people to whom you sent programs 
respond and the
rest of the folks trash their invitations.

Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone (or even only half of everyone) sent 
out 100,000 programs instead of just 2,000. Believe me, many people will send out more than just 
the 2,000 shown in this example.

METHOD #2: PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET.
Advertising on the internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are hundreds of free places to 
advertise.  Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is 
to get only 10 people to participate on your first level. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will 
easily get a larger response. Also assume that everyone else in your organization gets only 10 
downline member. Look how this small number accumulates to achieve the
staggering results below:

1st level - your first 10 send you
$5...............$50
2nd level - 10 members from those 10
($5x10).......$500
3rd level - 10 members from those 100
($5x100)...$5,000 4th level - 10 members from those
1000 ($5x1000)$50,000
Total sent to you, $55,500

Amazing, isn't it? Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only recruit 10 
people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people to participate. Most 
people get 100's of participants and many will continue to work this program, sending out 
programs with your name on them for years. Think about it!

People are going to get emails about this plan from you or somebody else and many will work 
this plan. The question is, don't you want your name to be on the emails they will send out?

Follow these instructions:
1) Always provide same day service on all orders.
2) Always send $5 cash (U.S.Currency) for each report.  Checks are not acceptable. Wrap the 
cash in two sheets of paper. On one of those sheets, write the name and number of the report 
you are ordering, your email address and your name and postal address.

REPORT # 1
"The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Internet"
Order this report from:
LUIS PINEDA
13747 WATERHOUSE WAY
ORLANDO, FL 32828 

REPORT # 2
"The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk Email on the
Internet"
Order this report from:
CUTRIS MCREE
13865A BAUGHMAN ROAD
SILVERHILL, AL 36576

REPORT # 3
"The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
Order this report from:
ERSKINE ROBBINS
4730 PARK ROAD - SUITE C
CHARLOTTE, NC 28209

REPORT # 4
"How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing the Power of
Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"
Order this report from:
NDRA AUDERSAO
2801 OCEAN PARK BLVD., # 170
SANTA MONICA, CA 90406
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Treat this as your business. Be prompt, professional and follow the directions accurately. Send 
for the four reports immediately so you will have them when the orders start coming in because: 
When you receive a $5 order, you must send out the required product/report. This must be done 
in order for it to be a legitimate and legal business and your
recipients need the reports to send out their letters (with your name on them!) Always provide 
same-day service on the orders you receive. Be patient and persistent with this program. If you 
follow the instructions exactly, results will follow.

Remember this. Every time your name is moved down on the list, it is placed in front of a different 
report.  You can keep track of your progress by watching which report people are ordering from 
you. To generate more income, simply send out another batch of emails or continue placing ads 
and start the whole process again. There is no limit to the income you will generate from this 
business.

Consider these features of this fantastic business:
1) No face-to-face selling, no meetings, no inventory, no telephone calls (to make or receive), no 
big cost to start, nothing to learn, no skills needed.
2) No equipment to buy. You already have a computer and an Internet connection. You already 
have everything you need to fill orders.
3) You are selling a product which does not cost anything to produce or ship. Emailing the 
reports is free!
4) All your customers pay you in cash!

ACT NOW! Take your first step toward financial independence. Order the reports and follow the 
program outlined above. Success will be your reward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's some information that may help you with your ness.

If you need help with starting a business, registering a business name, learning how income tax 
is handled,
etc., contact your local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal Agency) at 1-800-
827-5722
for free help and answers to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via 
telephone and free seminars about business tax requirements. Your earnings are highly 
dependent on your activities and advertising. The information contained on this site and in the 
reports constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied. In the event that it is determined that this 
site or report constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void.  The earnings 
amounts listed on this site and in the report are estimates only and dependent entirely on the 
individuals. If you have any question about the legality of this program, contact the Office of 
Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer 
Protection, Washington, D C.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~