Subject: Rocket Fuel for your body - no joke! -GWKQ

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 03:16:48 -0700 (PDT)

IFG300

http://www.ifeelgood.au.nu

Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?  Are you lethargic with no energy in 
your day? 

Our food just doesn't have the nutrition we need anymore. Consider the great diet 
most of us have.  Add to that the extra stresses we're under from working those 1, 2, 
3 or more jobs.  Or even just trying to handle the overtime or keeping the family 
together.

We're wrecking our bodies and we see that with the increase of Chronic Fatigue, 
Irritable Bowel Syndrome, ADD and ADHD, allergies, cancer and other diseases. 

You know it and so do I.  So what's the answer?

Go to this website and take a look for yourself. You'll feel better than you have in 
AGES. http://www.ifeelgood.au.nu  

This stuff really works. Reliv is so sure of that they give a 30 day money back 
guarantee - no questions asked. 

Why wouldnt you put the best stuff available in your body so it will work at peak 
performace. Beat those winter colds, flu etc because when your body works right, it 
works at a much better level. 

We're all becoming more nutritional aware and this is the best food on the market. 
Check out the website to order this life changing stuff. http://www.ifeelgood.au.nu

Check it out. You'll be surprised at how you feel. 

Why don't you BALANCE YOUR BODY NOW. http://www.ifeelgood.au.nu.

I've seen people whose lives have changed because of this stuff. Its changed my life 
and to be honest, I am emailing you because I know it will change yours too. But you 
gotta try it! 

There are lots of different things on the market and some work and some... well... 
maybe they promise a bit too much.  Maybe you've tried those things and were 
disapointed.  Well THIS STUFF DOES WORK. I'VE SEEN THE EVIDENCE 
FOR MYSELF. If you get onto the stuff and use it properly and are not satisfied - 
you get your money back. Thats a pretty fair deal. 

So check out my web site and order the stuff and start to feel better than you have in 
years.

Put a sparkle back into your eyes and a spring in your step and have a great day! 

Annie Watson

All replies [email-masked] 

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to 
you by sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject line 
and automatically - instantly your name and email address will be vaporized from our 
list. 

If you sent a "remove" notice through and your name was NOT removed, we 
apologise. We may have been unable to locate the correct email address to which we 
originally posted the email notice. We will try again. It is not our intention to pester but 
simply to inform.