Subject: EARN $100,000 PER YEAR SENDING E-MAIL !!!

From: John Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 06:54:36 -0700 (PDT)

Work from home selling reports online, and achieve financial security!

You can earn $50,000 or more in next the 90 day s sending e-mail, Seem  
impossible? Read on for details; is there a catch; NO, there is no  catch, just send 
your emails and be on your way to financial  freedom.  

Thank you for your time and Interest. This is the letter you've been  reading about in 
the news lately.  Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly  
news progr am recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of  the program 
described below to see, if it really can make people  money.  The show also 
investigated whether or not the program was legal.  Their findings proved once and 
for all that there are, absolutely no  laws prohibiting the participation in the program. 
This has helped to  show people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to 
make some  extra money at home.  The results of this show have been truly 
remarkable. So many people  are participating that those involved are doing,much 
better than ever  before. Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, its 
been  very exciting to be a part of lately. You will understand once you  experience 
it. 

The program
 ==================================================== 
This opportunity can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and  the income 
return is staggering!!! 

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not  
require you to come into contact with people and  best of all, you never have to 
leave the house except to get the  mail. If you believe that someday you'll get that 
big break that  you've been waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply follow the instructions,  
and your dreams will come true. 
E-mail is the  sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this non-commercialized  
method of advertising NOW!  The longer you wait, the more people will be doing 
business using  e-mail. Get your piece of this action !!! 

 MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability. It is  being 
taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford  Research and the Wall 
Street Journal have stated that between 50% and  65% of all goods and services 
will be sold through multi-level  methods by the mid to late 1990's. This is a Multi-
Billion Dollar  industry and of the 500,000 millionaires in the U.S., 20% (100,000)  
made their fortune in the last several years in MLM. Moreover,  statistics show 45 
people become millionaires everyday through Multi-  Level Marketing. 

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald Trump  made 
an appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what  he would do if 
he lost everything and had to start over from scratch.  Without hesitating, Trump said 
he would find a good net work marketing  company and get to work. The audience 
started to hoot and boo him. He  looked out at the audience and dead-panned his 
response 
"That's why  I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting out there!" 

With network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct  commissions from 
sales you make yourself and commissions from sales  made by people you 
introduce to the business.  Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means 
investing time  or money once and getting paid again and again and again. In 
network  marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of others.  The enclosed 
information is something I almost let slip through my  fingers. Fortunately, sometime 
later I re-read everything and gave some  thought and study to it. 

Like most of you I was still  a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal 
aspects of it  all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-  hrs) 
and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining  the program was 
LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT."  Initially I sent out 
10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time  on-line. I do not need any money  
for printing to send out the program , and because all of my orders are  fulfilled via 
e-mail, the only expense is my time. In less than one week, I was starting to receive 
orders for REPORT #1. 

A few weeks later, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. 
You must  receive at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS, and 
at least 100 orders for report #2. If this does not happen, send out more emails. 

If you achieve this, then you can now relax and watch the orders magnify 
themselves.

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more  than I needed. So I sat back and 
relaxed. 
I received $58,000 with more coming in every day. after this .

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. THIS WILL CHANGE 
YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!!  Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program 
does work,  but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to  
place your name in a different place. It won't work, you'll lose out  on a lot of money! 
In order for this program to work, you must meet  your goal of 20+ orders for 
REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2  and you will make $50,000 or more 
in 90 days

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: 
 By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should  have 
concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not  have been created 
by an amateur.  Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for  
10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the  same things 
that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't  working. Finally, I figured it out. It 
wasn't me, it was the economy.  Inflation and recession had replaced the stable 
economy that had been  with us since 1945. I don't have to tell you what happened 
to the  unemployment rate... because many of you know from first hand  experience. 
There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.  The middle class 
was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing  invested wisely and moved 
up. Those who did not, including those who  never had anything to save or invest, 
were moving down into the ranks  of the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET 
RICHER AND THE POOR GET  POORER." The traditional methods of making 
money will never allow you  to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.  You 
have just received information that can give you financial freedom  for the rest of 
your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF  EFFORT." You can make 
more money in the next few months than you have  ever imagined.  I should also 
point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor  anyone else who has 
provided a testimonial for this program. I have  already made over 4 MILLION 
DOLLARS! I have retired from the program  after sending out over 16,000 programs. 
Now I have several offices  that make this and several other programs here and 
over seas.  Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. D o not change it in 
any way.  It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of  this 
exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people  you send this to may 
send out 50,000...and your name will be on  everyone of them! Remember though, 
the more you send out the more  potential customers you will reach. 
 So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and  opportunity to 
become financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW! 
 ************************************************************ 

INSTRUCTIONS: 

Basically, this is what you do: 
As with all multi-level businesses, we  build our business by recruiting new partners 
and selling our products.  Every state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-
level business  partners, and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR 
ORDERS  COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in  
personal selling. You do it privately in your own home, store or  office. This is the 
GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere:  This is what you MUST 
do: 
* Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if  you don't order 
them). 
* For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT  
YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, YOUR NAME & RETURN 
ADDRESS (in  case of a problem) and to the person whose name appears on the 
list  next to the report.
* MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE  IN CASE 
OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!
* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four  reports. You will 
need all four reports so that you can save them on  your computer and resell them. 
* Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four  reports. Save them 
on your computer so they will be accessible for  you to send to the 1,000's of people 
who will order them from you. 
*  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed  next to each 
report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other  than is instructed below in 
steps "a" through "f" or you will lose  out on the majority of your profits. Once you 
understand the way this  works, you'll also see how it doesn't work if you change it.  
Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will  not work. 
* Look below for the listing of available reports. 
* After you've ordered the four reports, take this Advertisement and  remove the 
name and address under REPORT #4. This person has made it  through the cycle 
and is no doubt counting their $50,000! 
*  Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4. 
* Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3. 
* Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2. 
* Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position. 

 Please make sure you copy every name and address  ACCURATELY! 
Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and  save it to your 
computer. Make NO changes to the instruction portion  of this letter. 
Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you  can afford $20). You 
obviously already have an Internet Connection and e-mail is FREE! 
 To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 4  reports you 
purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing  information which includes how 
to send bulk e-mails, where to find  thousands of free classified ads and much, 
much more.  In addition you will be provided with information on Internet  Marketing 
Clubs. This club specializes in providing free internet  marketing tools and services 
for the Do-Yourself-Internet-Marketer.  They will provide you with free bulk e-mail 
software and up to  1,000,000 fresh e-mail addresses each week. This club will 
provide  you with hundreds of free resources, which include:  How to obtain free web 
sites, how to obtain top rankings in search  engines for your web-site, how to send 
bulk e-mail into AOL and  Compuserve, how to market your products on 
newsgroups, free classified  ads, electronic malls, bulletin boards, banner ads and 
much more.  
There are two primary methods of building your downline:  METHOD #1: SENDING 
BULK E-MAIL  Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and  
we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs  each. Let's 
also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response.  Using a good list the 
response could be much better. Also, many people  will send out hundreds of 
thousands of programs instead of 2,000. But  continuing with this example, you send 
out only 2,000 programs. With a  0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT 
#1. Those 10 people  respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 
20,000. Out  of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 100 
mail  out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5% response to  that is 
1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000  programs each for a 
2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to that is  10,000 orders for REPORT #4. That's 
10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!!  Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + 
$5,000+ $50,000 for  a total of $55,550!!! 

 REMEMBER, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU  MAIL 
TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO  
THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF 
SENT OUT  100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people 
will do  just that, and more! 

 METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET 
 1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there are  HUNDREDS of 
FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start  small just to see how well it 
works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY  10 people to participate on your first level. 
(Placing a lot of FREE  ads on the internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also 
assume  that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline  
members. 

 Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below. 
 1st level-your 10 members with $5 .........$50 
 2nd level-10 mems from those 10 ($5 x 100).......$500 
 3rd level-10 mems from those 100 ($5 x 1,000) $5,000 
 4th level-10 mems from those 1,000 ($5 x 10k) $50,000 
 THIS TOTALS ---------------------------$55,550 

This assumes that the people who participate only  recruit 10 people each. Think for 
a moment what would happen if they  got 20 people to participate! Most people get 
100's of participants!  THINK ABOUT IT! 
 For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report  they ordered. 
THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL  ORDERS! This will 
guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR  name and address on it, will 
be prompt because they can't advertise  until they receive the report! 
 ------------------------------------------ 
 AVAILABLE REPORTS 
 ------------------------------------------ 
 *** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME *** 
 Notes: 
ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT CHEQUES 
NOT  ACCEPTED 
ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL 
Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two  sheets of paper 
On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name of  the report you 
are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your  name & postal address. 

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW: 
 ______________________________________________________ 

 REPORT #1 " Create your own Internet MLM Empire " 
If you're involved in multi-level marketing, the Internet is the most powerful tool at 
your fingertips.for building your downline. MLM is destined to make hundreds of 
individual entrepreneurs incredibly rich.
 ORDER REPORT #1 FROM: 

P.O Box 162
Ferny Hills Delivery Centre
4055
QLD
Australia
 ______________________________________________________ 
 REPORT #2 " The Authoritative E-Business Guide" 
An authoritative and informative e-book in its own right - You could resell just this 
book and make your money back. It is packed with powerful and useful information.
 ORDER REPORT #2 FROM: 

D Buch
P.O.Box 712, 
Cresta, 
2118, 
South Africa

 ______________________________________________________ 
 REPORT #3 "A treasure chest Mail Order reports" 
This e-book contains a multitude of reports on Mail order and how to make mail 
order into  a successful and profitable business.
 ORDER REPORT #3 FROM: 

J  Engel
P.O.Box 100
Saxonwold
2132
South Africa

 ______________________________________________________ 
 REPORT #4 " Create and Publish information products 
The bottom line is simply that everybody in the world wants to know how they can 
get rich - without putting too much of an investement in either money, time, or 
effort....Learn everything about creating and publishing info products and how to 
collect the *big bucks* for little effort, time, or investment. 
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM: 

P Thomas
4 Jacana Lane
Zeekoevlei
7945
Cape Town 
South Africa

 Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: 
 If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks,  continue 
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. 
 Then, a couple of weeks later you should r eceive at least 100 orders  for 
REPORT#2. If you don't, continue advertising or sending e-mails  until you do. 
 Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU  CAN RELAX, 
because the system is already working for you, and the cash  will continue to roll in! 
 THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: 
 Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in  front of a 
DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by  watching which 
report people are ordering from you. If you want to  generate more income, send 
another batch of e-mails or continue  placing ads and start the whole process again! 
There is no limit to  the income you will generate from this business! 

 Before you make your decision as to whether or not you  participate in this 
program. Please answer one question. DO YOU WANT  TO CHANGE YOUR 
LIFE? If the answer is yes, please look at the  following facts about this program: 
 1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO 
PRODUCE! 
 2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT  COST ANYTHING TO 
SHIP! 
 3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT  COST YOU ANYTHING 
TO ADVERTISE! 
 4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE POWER OF 
MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO  DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE  
WORLD! 
 5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR  INITIAL $20 INVESTMENT IS 
YOUR TIME! 
 6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE  FROM THIS PROGRAM 
IS PURE PROFIT! 
 7. THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER. 

TO HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED

We comply with all existing and pending state and federal laws governing the 
sending of commercial email. We provide you with a very easy method of having 
your email address removed. Simply reply to this message and place the single 
word REMOVE in the subject line and it will come back to us as a remove request.  

YOU MUST HAVE THE WORD REMOVE IN THE MESSAGE SUBJECT LINE OR 
OUR SOFTWARE WILL NOT RECOGNIZE IT AS A REMOVE REQUEST!

This will prevent our software from sending any future commercial email messages 
to that email address.