Subject: CHECK IT OUT! IT'S FREE!

From: racassoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:28:12 -0700

CHECK IT OUT!   IT'S FREE! 

GET 300 MEMBERS A MONTH!!

ALL new members that come into the club 
COMPANY WIDE will go under YOU.

A true VERTICAL downline 

YOU can easily get 300 members Under YOU in a month!

How would you like to know that you have an existing down line,
and team in place, to continue to help you develop a network...
BEFORE you ever sign up or invest a penny?

With our Post Launch program you can!

How would you like a GUARANTEED Minimum commission every month?

JOIN FREE!!!!!!!  JOIN FREE!!!!!!!

To join our FREE postlaunch program, click on:
http://www.angelfire.com/ca6/af5/index.html

… Or, send us an email (just hit reply) with
"I would like to join Post launch for Free!" in the subject,
and include your "firstname, lastname, and email"... 

We will send you an email to confirm your free membership,
and provide additional benifits of the program.

You have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain!

______________________________________________________________

If  you choose not to receive info from us,
just hit Reply and type "Please Remove" in the Subject,
send us the email, and your wishes will be honored.
_____________________________________________________________________