Subject: Keep people at your website.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:39:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello $.

 We have not communicated in some time.
 Thought I would show you the hottest new product on the market and how you can both use this and 
make money at the same time.

"If you have $99 and can type with one finger, you can now have a multi-media web presence for
your small business, personal site, ecommerce site, family site, or any other content you may
desire." ~Al Greene, eFlash Co-founder. 

This your 3rd message from our cutting edge eART Email Seminar System about eFlash Technologies
revolutionary multimedia flash program. Let's learn exactly what flash technology is all
about!!

=====================
FLASH IS THE FUTURE??
=====================

Without a doubt, Flash is the technology of the internet's interactive future.  You will
quickly notice the Flash presence as you surf the web. Many leading-edge companies, such as
Comedy Central, Sony, Nike, Ford and Disney rely on Flash and Flash Player to deliver the best
possible Web content on their sites.

====================
FLASH IS EXPENSIVE!!
====================
However, you will also discover that only the Fortune 500 companies and select others have the
funds to build and edit such powerful multi-media web sites.  At $100+ per hour in programming
costs, Flash has been limited to the "Big Players" on the web.

============================
Enter The eFlash Technology.
============================

eFlash Technologies brings the power of Flash Technology to the masses through multi-media
build-it-yourself Flash websites. Our templated technology allows anyone, with access to a
computer and the internet, to quickly and inexpensively build a multi-media flash website.

The eFlash technology is completely turnkey and allows for unlimited editing of your flash site
24 hours a day. 

===============================
An Overview of Flash Technology
===============================
Flash 4 is the solution for producing and delivering high-impact Web sites. Pulsing musical
tracks, sound effects, gorgeous animations, and innovative interfaces all converge in Flash.
Flash puts the flash in Web sites and other Web-enabled devices (such as WebTV).

Flash uses vector graphics technology. Unlike bitmapped images that are optimized for a single
resolution, vector images can adapt to multiple display sizes and resolutions. This is ideal
for displaying Web sites uniformly on set-top boxes, hand-held computers, or PCs. Unlike
bitmapped images such as GIFs and JPEGs used on the Web today, vector images—graphics, charts,
maps, and animations—fit into compact, efficient files that speed over the Web.

=========================
Why Use Flash Technology?
=========================
Flash sites are more attractive than those using traditional Web technologies. All graphics
created in Flash 4 appear smooth on screen (anti-aliased) so that users see what the Web
designer intended.

Beyond their good looks, Flash sites are also about speed. The vector-based sites play as they
download, and Flash technology delivers Web sites efficiently, even over slow modem
connections. Flash sites playback full-screen, on all monitor sizes, and consistently across
multiple platforms users have a consistently dazzlingly experience.

====================================
The Flash Technology is Everywhere!!
====================================
Flash technology is already built-in. Over 222 million people can view graphics and animation
created with Flash (source: NPD Research, March 2000). Flash sites are consistently viewable
across Macintosh, Windows, Solaris, Linux, and additional Web-appliance platforms.

The Flash Player is the most widely distributed high-impact Web site viewer today. Popular Web
hardware and software products from Microsoft, Netscape, America Online, Apple, WebTV, Prodigy,
Earthlink, Network Computer, Gateway, Compaq, Disney, and many others already have Flash
technology built into their products.

=========================
Download isn't Necessary!
=========================
The majority of Web users can experience Flash content without having to download and install a
player.  Most Web browsers already have Flash Player installed. It is pre-installed on most
computers, as it is included with all copies of Windows 98 (including all new Windows 98
computers), Netscape Navigator, Apple Macintosh operating systems, America Online, WebTV, and
RealPlayer G2, among others.

To provide Flash viewers with a seamless viewing experience, Flash Player is distributed
through a number of key partners, including Microsoft, Netscape, and AOL.

As you can see, flash technology is a poweful part of the Internet.  But do not take our word
for it....

========================
Flash Technology Reviews
========================
 
PC Computing, January 1998
"Want to jazz up that dead-end site with a little animation? Do it yourself with this easy,
inexpensive gem."

Chicago Tribune, September 16, 1999
"...(Flash 4) is a worthwhile upgrade to a formidable program that will become increasingly
popular as broad bandwidth takes over the Web."

Internet.com, September 21, 1999
"The beauty of Flash is that you can have animation, interactivity, and scalability and still
keep the file size small enough to stream across a normal modem connection. I recently came
across a Web site that featured a 3 minute animated movie, complete with sound, that weighed in
at just 191 KB. Now that's impressive."

MacWorld, July 1999
"One program has emerged as something of a standard for Web animation. Flash has quickly become
the dominant tool for creating animation and simple interactivity... "

WebReview, July 1999
"Flash is no longer just the best web animation solution—now it's one of the most, if not the
most, accessible web multimedia development solutions."

  To learn more and get involved please visit:  http://www.eflashcash.com/er/success4unme/
 And if you would like to get the Online seminar to learn everything about this great new product click on 
the Seminar Tab at the top of the page.

 To see the product in action please visit: http://www.eflashtech.com/intro/success4unme/

  Thanks again.

 Sincerely: Peter.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 We have communicated back and forth before.  If you wish to stop receiving e-mail from us simply reply 
with Remove in the subject and the e-mail address you received this e-mail at in the body.

 Thanks again.