Subject: Check this out

From: Steve <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:05:17 +1000

HERE IS A PROGRAM NOT TO BE MISSED!

It has now been out for 3 weeks, and is making people money faster than any other 
program on the www for one investment of US $5.

The program uses e-gold.com, which is international, so everyone can have a go. 
Anyone can get an e-gold account. If you don't have one yet go to http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=185289 

"For only investing $5 I can't believe what my e-gold account looks like. I invested 
the $5 then sent 23 emails to friends and 4 days later I checked my e-gold account 
to find $245 more in it, after two weeks of being in this program I've made approximately 
$6300 and all it took was a small investment and about 15 minutes. I am now sending 
out more emails this is truly a fantastic program".
Janine

This is a 100% legal service. If you don't believe it check it out for yourself.

This program has 5 platforms and moves VERY FAST so if you want money in your 
e-gold account faster than you can say BOO! give it a try. Don't stop any other 
program you are doing, because this one only takes about 15 minutes, then you 
can forget about it, or you can keep sending out more emails for even better 
results (the more you send out the better response you will get).

OK! This is what to do:

Follow these steps carefully.

STEP 1:	If you do not have an e-gold account go to http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=164513 
and then you need to fund your account by going to http://www.goldchanger.com 

STEP 2:	Go into your e-gold account and click on SPEND, spend US $5 to the e-gold 
account on platform number 1. In the MEMO section type "Quick Gold"

STEP 3:	Retype the platform list by deleting Platform No. 1 completely, Move 
the Platform numbers up so that P2 becomes P1, P3 becomes P2 etc and then put 
your e-gold account number in Platform No.5 (Do not change any other part of 
this letter as it has been working very well as it is)

STEP 4:	Email as many copies of the letter as you can. Put Something like "NOT 
TO BE MISSED!!!" as the subject.

STEP 5:	Watch your e-gold account grow before your eyes (sometimes it only takes 
a few hours).

PLATFORMS

P1: 185289
P2: 148040
P3: 124304
P4: 176593
P5: 177025

Just think, when you get to platform No.1 there could be 1500 people or more 
putting $5 in your e-gold account. That's $4,500. It's only $5 to enter and that 
could easily be thrown away on the lotto or poker machines or betting on the 
horses, at least with this program you know you will easily get back what you 
put into it.

Well, what are you waiting for?

-----------------------------------------------
This is not spam. You are receiving this email because we are both members of 
the same opt-in list.
To be removed from this list, reply to this message with 'Remove' in the subject.
Thank you.