Subject: adv -SFUP

From: "jmeister"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 15:41:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Entrepreneur, You can earn $46,000 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail. Seem 
impossible? Read on for details (no, there is no 'catch')...

 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 "AS SEEN ON NATIONAL T.V."

 Thank you for your time and Interest.

 This is the letter you've been reading about in the news lately.

 Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet, a major nightly news program recently 
devoted an entire show to the investigation of the program described below, to see if it really can 
make people money.

 The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings proved once 
and for all that there are, absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the program. This 
has helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra money 
at home.

 The results of this show has been truly remarkable. So many people are participating that those 
involved are doing, much better than ever before. Since everyone makes more as more people try 
it out, its been very exciting to be a part of lately. You will understand once you experience it.

 "HERE IT IS BELOW"

 ================================================ 
================================================ 

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

 The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking a look at. It can be 
started with VERY LITTLE investment and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!

 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

If you would like to make at least $46,000 in less than 90 days

! Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!! 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. 
It does not require you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all, you 
never have to leave the house except to get the mail. If you believe that someday you'll get that 
big break that you've been waiting for, THIS IS IT!

 Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams will come true.

 This multi-level e-mail order marketing program works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME. E-mail is 
the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this non-commercialized method of advertising 
NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people will be doing business using e-mail. Get your 
piece of this action!!!

 MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability. It is being taught in the 
Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research and the Wall Street Journal have stated 
that between 50% and 65% of all goods and services will be sold through multi-level methods by 
the mid to late 1990's.

 This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 3,500,000 millionaires in the WORLD, 20% 
(700,000) made their fortune in the last several years in MLM. Moreover, statistics show that 
over 100 people become millionaires everyday through Multi-Level Marketing. 

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald Trump (A MULTI-
BILLIONAIRE, ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST MEN IN THE WORLD) made an appearance on the 
David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he would do if he lost everything and had to start 
over from scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network marketing 
company and get to work. The audience started to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the 
audience and dead-panned his response "That's why I'm Sitting up here and you are all sitting 
out there!" 

With network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct commissions from sales you 
make yourself and commissions from sales made by people you introduce to the business.

 Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing time or money once and getting 
paid again and again and again. In network marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of 
others. 

This program is currently being utilized in more than 50 different countries across the world. 

The enclosed INF0RMATION is something I almost let slip through my fingers. Fortunately, 
sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought and study to it.

 My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years ago, the corporation I worked at for the past twelve 
years down-sized and my position was eliminated. After unproductive job interviews, I decided 
to open my own business. Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I 
owed my family, friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my 
business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow against my 
home to support my family and struggling business.

 AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life and I am Writing to share the 
experience in hopes that this will change your life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!

 In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's prior to receiving this program I 
had been sending away for INF0RMATION on various business opportunities. All of the 
programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me 
to comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if they would work or 
not. One claimed that I would make a million dollars in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write 
a book to make it! 

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program. I didn't send for it, or ask for 
it, they just got my name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it 
several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was a 
MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I wanted to start, Without putting 
me further into debt. After I got a pencil and paper and Figured it out, I would at least get my 
money back. But like most of you I Was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal 
aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they 
confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN 
LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT."

 Initially I sent out 100,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time on-line. The great thing 
about e-mail is that I don't need any money for printing to send out the program, and because all 
of my orders are fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is my time. I am telling you like it is, I hope it 
doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no matter how 
much money it cost me.

 In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1. By January 13, I had 
received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT 
#1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS". IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My 
first step in making $46,000 in 90 days was done.

 By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 
100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS". IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS 
UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL 
MAKE YOUR $46,000 GOAL." 

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed.

 By March 1, of my e-mailing of 100,000, I received $58,000 with more coming in every day. 

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please take time to read the 
attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!! Remember, it won't work if you 
don't try it. This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of 
not trying to place your name in a different place. It won't work, you'll lose out on a lot of money!

 In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 
100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $46,000 or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF 
THAT IT WORKS!!! 

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is a great opportunity with 
little cost or risk to you. If you choose to participate, follow the program and you will be on your 
way to financial security.

 If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial trouble like I was, or you want to start 
your own business, consider this a sign. I DID!

 Sincerely,

 Johnathon Rourke

 P.S. Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,000) look like piled up on a kitchen table? 
IT'S AWESOME! 

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: 

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should have concluded that 
such a program, and one that is legal, could not have been created by an amateur.

 Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my 
business began falling off. I was doing the same things that were previously successful for me, 
but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and 
recession had replaced the stable economy that had been with Us since 1945. I don't have to tell 
you what happened to the unemployment rate...because many of you know from first hand 
experience. There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before. 

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing invested wisely and 
moved up. Those who did not, including those who never had anything to save or invest, were 
moving down into the ranks of the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND 
THE POOR GET POORER." The traditional methods of making money will never allow you to 
"move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.

 You have just received INF0RMATION that can give you financial freedom for the rest of your 
life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more money in the 
next few months than you have ever imagined.

 I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor anyone else who has 
provided a testimonial for this program. I have already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS! I have 
retired from the program after sending out over 1,600,000 programs. Now I have several offices 
that make this and several other programs here and over seas.

 Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It works 
exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone you 
can think of. One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more...and your name 
will be on everyone of them! Remember though, the more you send out the more potential 
customers you will reach.

 So my friend, I have given you the ideas, INF0RMATION, materials and opportunity to become 
financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

 "THINK ABOUT IT" 

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take a little time to read it and 
REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU 
participate. Figure out the worst possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will 
still make a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you have 
will vanish when your first orders come in. IT WORKS! Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

 HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$ 

INSTRUCTIONS: 

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sure that you could 
use up to $46,000 or more in the next 90 days. Before you say "BULL... ", please read this 
program carefully. This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity. 
Basically, this is what you do: As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by 
recruiting new partners and selling our products. Because of the global nature of the internet, 
you will be able to recruit new multi-level business partners from all over the world, and we offer 
a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-
MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your own home, store 
or office. This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere.

 This is what you MUST do: 

1. Order all 5 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you don't order them). 

* For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE 
ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a 
problem) to the person whose name appears on the list next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR 
RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS! 

* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the five reports. You will need all five 
reports so that you can save them on your computer and resell them. 

* Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the five reports. Save them on your 
computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them 
from you.

 2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each report, or 
their sequence on the list, in any way other than is instructed below in steps "a" through "g" or 
you will lose out on the majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you'll 
also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember, this method has been tested, and if you 
alter it, it will not work.

 a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

 b. After you've ordered the five reports, take this advertisement and REM0VE the name and 
address under REPORT #5. This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting 
their $46,000! Also, change the name of the company, the address, and the REM0VE e-mail 
address on the top of this document to your own. 

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #4 down to REPORT #5. 

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4. e. Move the name and 
address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

 f. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

 g. Insert your name and address in the REPORT #1 position.

 Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!

 3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save it to your computer. 
Make NO changes to the instruction portion of this letter.

 Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can afford $25). You obviously 
already have an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE! 

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will 
provide you with invaluable marketing INF0RMATION which includes how to send bulk e-mails, 
where to find thousands of free classified ads and much, much more.

 In addition you will be provided with INF0MATION on Internet Marketing Clubs such as 
INTERNET MARKETING RESOURCES(IMR): This is one the premiere internet marketing clubs 
on the INTERNET. This club provides a forum where internet marketers from all over the world 
can exchange ideas and secrets on Internet Marketing. In addition, members of this club are 
provided free internet marketing tools and services for the Do-Yourself- Internet-Marketer. They 
will provide you with free bulk e-mail software and up to 1,000,000 fresh e-mail addresses each 
week. This club will provide you with hundreds of free resources which include: How to obtain 
free web sites, how to obtain top rankings in search engines for your web-site, how to send bulk 
e-mail into AOL and Compuserve, how to market your products on newsgroups, free classified 
ads, electronic malls, bulletin boards, banner ads and much more.

 There are two primary methods of building your downline:

 METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how 
it goes, and we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs each. Let's 
also assume that the mailing receives a 0.3% response. Using a good list the response could be 
much better. Also, many people will send out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 
2,000. But continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.3% 
response, that is only 6 orders for REPORT #1. Those 6 people respond by sending out 2,000 
programs each for a total of 12,000. Out of those 0.3%, 36 people respond and order REPORT #2. 
Those 36 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 72,000. The 0.3% response to that is 216 
orders for REPORT #3. Those 216 send out 2,000 programs each for a 432,000 total. The 0.3% 
Response to that is 1,296 orders for REPORT #4. Those 1,296 send out 2,000 Programs each for a 
2,592,000 total. The 0.3% response to that is 7,776 Orders for REPORT #5.

 That's 7,776 $5 bills for you. 
CASH!!! Your total income in this example is $30 + $180 + $1,080+ $6,480 + $38,880 for a total of 
$46,650!!!

 REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,994 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO 
WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A 
MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 
PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people will do just that, and more! By the 
way, your cost to participate in this is practically nothing. You obviously already have an 
internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!!

 REPORT #2 and #5 will show you the best methods for bulk emailing, tell you where to obtain 
free bulk e-mail software and where to obtain e-mail lists and show you how to send out 
1,000,000 e-mails for free.

 METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET 

1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to 
advertise. Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is 
to get ONLY 6 people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet 
will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION 
gets ONLY 6 downline members. Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below. 

1st level--your 6 members with $5 ($5 x 6)...............$30 
2nd level--6 members from those 6 ($5 x 36).............$180 
3rd level--6 members from those 36 ($5 x 216)........ $1,080 
4th level--6 members from those 216 ($5 x 1,296)..... $6,480 
5th level-6 members from those 1,296 ($5 x 7,776)... $38,880
 THIS EQUALS----------------------------------------------$ 46,650

 Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only recruit 6 people each. 
Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people to participate! Many people will get 
100's of participants! 

THINK ABOUT IT,
 For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report they ordered. THAT'S IT! 
ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the e-
mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt because they can't 
advertise until they receive the report! 

------------------------------------------ AVAILABLE REPORTS ------------------------------------------

 *** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME *** 
Notes:
 ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT
 CHEQUES NOT BE ACCEPTED ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
 Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of paper. On one of those 
sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail 
address, and (c) your name & postal address. 
PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW: 
______________________________________________________ 

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet" ORDER REPORT #1 
FROM:
 Jerald Hofmeister
3903 Woodglade Cove
Winter Park, Fl. 32792
 ______________________________________________________ 

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"
 ORDER REPORT #2 FROM: 
Fred Simmonds
317 Oakhurst St. 
Altamonte Springs, Fl. 32701
______________________________________________________

 REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
 ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Ed Trupin
1577 C.R. 236
Clyde, Ohio 43410 
______________________________________________________ 

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multilevel Marketing and the 
Internet"
 
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
 David Jonsson
Postbus 28
9600 AA Hoogezand, Netherlands
______________________________________________________ 

REPORT #5 "How to SEND 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE"
B Hofmeister
3903 Woodglade Cove
Winter Park, Fl. 32792
 ______________________________________________________ 

There currently more than 175,000,000 people online worldwide! 

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS ******* *
 
TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the directions 
accurately.

 * Send for the five reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders start coming 
in because: 

When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested product/report