Subject: Here's the Question-"Is Gov. Bush Really Prepared To Be President?"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 00 21:35:17 EST

Hi,
   We are an Independent polling company looking to make a 
difference in This Critical Election by polling internet voters 
and citizens, then make those results available to the news 
media and post them on the internet. Your opinions may sway 
the undecided voters and put the right guy in the White House.    

  	The Internet Poll question is,
 "Is George W. Bush really prepared to be President,
 or should his past disqualify him?"
 
 The results will be posted on the Internet and sent to a 
number of news agencies 24 to 48 hours before the election 
and could make the difference in this very tight race. 
Although we have no way of knowing, we ask that you leave 
your opinion only once, otherwise this may be seen as votes 
when posted and may give one candidate an unfair advantage 
over the other.

To give your opinion please call 1-900-226-0388.

If response is strong, a question will be asked about V.P. 
Al Gore and his fitness to be president during the last week 
of the election. You may suggest a question to be asked when 
You give Your opinion About Gov. Bush. One will be chosen 
from Your responses.

There is a charge of $1.99 per minute to leave your opinion,
a very small price to be heard and to have an opportunity to
influence this critical election.

 ******************************************************** 

 This message is sent in compliance of the proposed 
 bill: SECTION 301. 
 Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, 
 further transmissions to you by the sender of this 
 email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a 
 reply to this email address with the word remove in 
 the subject line. This message is not intended for 
 residents in the State of Washington, screening of 
 addresses has been done to the best of our technical 
 ability. If you are a Washington, Virginia, or 
 California resident or otherwise wish to be removed 
 from this list, further transmissions to you by the 
 sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you 
 by sending a reply to   [email-masked] 
 with the word remove in the subject line. 

 ********************************************************* 

2