Subject: How would you like to quit your job, become your own boss, -KKYP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 03:06:42 +1300

Dear Friend,

How would you like to quit your job, become your own boss, 

and build up enough residual income to support yourself for 

the rest of your life?

..Forget the old-days of Network Marketing where you 

had to "show the plan" and meet at the local high school for 

a "ra-ra" meeting. Our company offers you an opportunity that can 

be operated from in front of your computer screen.

Imagine the feeling of being able to offer our opportunity 

and products to millions of people in over 42 Countries 

and Territories around the World.

..Not only do you have the ability to own a profitable 

home-based business which is operating in the United States 

but you also have the potential of having distributors all over 

the World.

Make a well informed decision which will impact your

future today !

For more info mail to: [email-masked]

If you are not interested please hit "Reply" and type in the word "Remove" in the subject field and you will 
not be contacted again.