Subject: Adv

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 00 22:33:25 EST

Hi,

 I thought I'd drop this one time quick note to let you know 
about an EXCELLENT e-Commerce Business which has enjoyed rapid 
and  consistent growth in the last 3 years. 

 It may fit very well into your business portfolio.  This is the 
EASIEST and the BEST online business today,  virtually a SELF-RUN 
ONLINE BUSINESS. It's TWICE voted as the #1 online business.  

 *Christian, of Marion, OH. writes:  

  "I'm having 10 times the success with this business as I did 
with my other MLMs that I tried. I have a personal closure rate of 
about 80%. And I attribute that totally to the system that you have 
created. It truly is the best company out there. 

 Since  joining in August of this year, I have been approached by 3  
distributors of other companies, including 1 co-founder, but after 
explaining what I do in my business and how I work the opportunity, 
I guess they've given up knowing that their program is much harder 
to achieve success in."   

 If your current program demands that you sell products and sponsor 
others you will fail 90% of the time! Put yourself in the power position; 
win 90% of the time offering a program that  everyone wants to be 
involved with! 

 Simply click below to visit the award-winning website:  

http://12.21.34.24/369875
 
It will ONLY take a minute to find out.  

You will be glad that you did!

_______________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________

This message is sent in compliance with H.R. 3113 Sect. 5 para. (a)
Pursuant to Sect. 5 para. (a)(2)  further transmissions to you by the
Sender of this message may be stopped at no cost by submitting
a request to "Remove".

Your e-mail address was acquired via a commercial list provider
As someone interested in Internet Business Opportunities.  Every 
Effort was taken to ensure list accuracy.  If we received your 
e-mail address in error or you are no longer interested, please 
accept our apologies.
Click on the link below and we will not contact you again.

mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Remove

Thank You