Subject: BULK E-MAIL WORKS!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 06:15:40 GMT

click
here to be removed

BULK E-MAIL WORKS!!!

There is NO better way to reach SO MANY people for
SO LITTLE money!!!

We have one goal here: to increase traffic to our clients' web
sites!

There is really only one way to achieve this goal cost

effectively -- e-mail advertising.

MASSIVE EXPOSURE = MASSIVE TRAFFIC
= $$$ MASSIVE PROFIT!!! $$$

Dollar-for-dollar, nothing provides
a better return on investment

than bulk e-mail and it doesn’t
matter what product or service you sell.

Introduce new products and sell them right away!

Introduce your new services and sell them right away!

Introduce your new business opportunity and sign people up right
away!

Create a surge of hot, qualified
leads and new customers!

THINK ABOUT IT: Just
ONE good letter could bring you tons of hot leads and new

customers, get them to keep buying over and over again, reactivate

‘lost’ customers, and even provide you with a constant stream of
referrals.

So anytime you need more business - you simply turn to us for your
promotions...

it’s like having the goose that lays the golden egg.

$$$  Create a massive
"cash surge"!  $$$

WHAT WE DO:

We send out the mail for you

We host your web site

We help you write your ad copy

We take the worry and hassle out of bulk e-mail

We keep your web site from being shut down

We keep your ISP from terminating your account

There is a right way and a wrong way to go about bulk e-mail
promotions. The wrong way includes hijacking e-mail servers, relaying e-mail,
and refusing to honor remove requests. We don't resort to any of those
tactics, and we dislike them every bit as much as anyone. We deliver YOUR
e-mail ad using resources we pay for and adhering to all state laws.
In short, we do bulk
e-mail the right way.
Doing bulk email the right way means knowing how
to get your e-mails delivered properly and making sure those who don't
want to be bothered get removed from the list. When you hire us, you'll
get professional services, not empty promises.

Some people may tell you that it doesn't work, (don't listen to
them!!!) WE can make BULK E-MAIL the most successful promotion you have
EVER done!!!

We believe in your right to free speech, free
enterprise and the right to advertise on the Internet just as any other
tree cutting down, environmentally unfriendly, old fashioned paper spam
mail, land fill packing business can do.

ARE YOU

$$$$  READY FOR SUCCESS???!!!
$$$$

YES! I'm ready for success and I'm
ready to order now!

CHOOSE YOUR PROMOTION!

(check a box)

Number of E-mails

Price

100,000

$250.00 + setup = $350.00

250,000

$400.00 + setup = $500.00

500,000

$700.00 + setup = $800.00

1,000,000

$1,200.00 + setup = $1,300.00

Note: If you order another e-mail
campaign within one week of the end of your previous one, you do not have
to pay the setup charge again.

FIELDS MARKED WITH * ARE REQUIRED.

Your Name:*

Address:*

City, State, Zip:*

Phone:*

Fax:

E-mail Address:*

I will be paying by:*

Credit Card

Money Order

Check

Credit Card information:

Visa MasterCard

Number:

Expiration:

OR call
me for my credit card number.

Add to Mailing List:

Yes No

Your E-mail Text:

Comments or Requests:

© 2000 All Rights Reserved.

BizEmail