Subject: additional draft 4th edition directory texts

From: "Hoyt L. Kesterson II" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 01:30:21 -0700

Hello all

Three more drafts have been produced

First drafts of X.500/part-1, X.519/part-5, and X.535/part-9 are up 
on the server in word and pdf formats at

ftp://ftp.bull.com/pub/OSIdirectory/4thEditionTexts/

In addition, the pdf versions of all the documents except 
X.509/part-8 have been reconstructed to eliminate the truncation of 
text at the bottom of the pages. There is no change to the word 
versions of the documents.

These documents, or revisions of them, will be submitted to ITU by 
the morning of 9 October to meet their deadline for texts that will 
be approved at the ITU Study Grup 7 meeting in Geneva 29 January - 3 
February 2001.

Since it is unlikely that these documents will be identical to the 
output of  the editing meeting on Related Entries and with the 
resolution of comments on the Draft Technical Corrigenda, we will 
produce documents detailing the corrections needed. Those will be 
submitted by the week before the SG7 meeting. In addition those 
documents will contain corrections that are found in the review.

We would like to minimize the number of those types of corrections so 
we are asking all of you to review as much of these texts as 
possible. Please send email to Erik ( mailto://[email-masked] ) 
and me ( mailto://[email-masked] ) describing any errors 
or problems you find. corrections will be incorporated into the texts 
sent to ITU by 9 October.

    hoyt