Subject: create and amass personal wealth

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 19:07:57

Multiply Your Income...

Seeking positive and motivated individuals that are 
serious about creating 6-7 figure wealth.

Do you have a burning desire to enhance the quality
of your existing life?

Would you like to live the life that others only dream about?

The fact is we have many people in this enterprise that earn
from 10K to 50k per month from the privacy of their own home and
are achieving financial independence in 2-3 years obviously
wealthy and having total freedom both personal and financial.

If you think this is too good to be true or are skeptical
then this may not be for you... Many have been conditioned
to believe it must be illegal, immoral or unethical to ever
earn any real profits from our efforts.

This is all about Education and Knowledge that was
once reserved for the ultra wealthy and the well connected.

By calling the phone number below you will hear about
a powerful Wealth Building Educational Program and a brilliant
marketing concept.

How would you like to:
1. Drastically reduce personal, business and capital gains taxes?
2. Protect all assets from any form of seizure, liens, or judgments?
3. Create a six-figure income every 4 months?
How about:
1. Restoring and preserving complete personal and financial privacy?
2. Create and amass personal wealth, multiply it and protect it?
3. Realize a 3 to 6 times greater returns on your money?
4. Legally make yourself and your assets completely judgment-proof,
seizure-proof, lien-proof, divorce-proof, attorney-proof, IRS-proof,
and become completely insulated?

Are you a BIG thinker, BIG dreamer and a person that believes they
deserve to have the best in life?

Are you capable of recognizing that once in a lifetime opportunity
when it's looking right at you?

Countless others have missed their shot at the title only to look back
years later and wished they should've because they could've.

If you have Moderate People Skills, a Strong Work Ethic, and a
Burning Desire to become Financially Independent in the next 2-3 years
then I invite you to take a tour of the turnkey information system.

There are 3 steps in the process:
1st step: 1"888"269"5535 3-minute intro (24 hr toll free)
2nd step: Leave your name and phone number requesting a informational interview
3rd step: Receive a detailed overview of the product and marketing plan

This is about money, freedom, and financial independence.
It is unlike any other business and it is NOT MLM

Take the time to gather the information...It is truly remarkable!!!

The most effective WAY TO BE REMOVED FROM FUTURE MAILINGS IS TO REPLY TO THE FOLLOWING LINK
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=REMOVE

*******************************************************************
It appears that the incorporation of agonistic cultural
constraints suffices to account for irrelevant intervening
contexts in selectional rules.
*******************************************************************