Subject: Cyber-Biz Secrets

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 20:07:22 -0400

The Truth Is Finally Revealed....

  How Does The Richest Man In The World Use The Greatest Business
  Secrets Of All Time To Make Over 32.4 Million Dollars A Day?!!

  No matter who you are, where you live or what your sex, age or
  race is by the time you finish reading this special article, you
  will know:

  * How to start a proven money making business that requires no
    inventory, no shipping and no employees within 7 days, guaranteed!

  * How to get a $300 professionally designed Web Site for FREE!

  * How to increase your sales by more than 137% in 30 days regardless
    of your business!

  * How to get paid for a 1000-hour workweek, without going to work!

  * How to turn 50 cents into $50, with a simple click of a button!

  * How to get a $179 business-building CD-ROM for FREE!

  * If you ever wanted a business where you could hit the ground
    running.... a business where you could just open a box and
    start making immediate profits.... a business that's completely
    set up and ready to pull in maximum sales.... with a product that
    sells itself... then I've got some great news for you!

                              Act NOW 
      <<<<<< There is A DEADLINE!!! >>>>>>

  Instant Information Request Directions:

  **>NOTE: You may also just Click Below to send it through your normal
           e-mail program. mailto:[email-masked]?subject=send_info_on_infomax102

  It's much easier to do it this way, it will fill in the return e-mail
  and subject for you.

  2. You will receive the complete info on the reports via e-mail within 24 hours.

  P.S. Act NOW!-- Only the first 75 requests will be granted to receive
       this Special Web Site e-Report for *FREE* titled
       "The Greatest Business Secrets Of All Time"

  P.P.S. *FREE Download Bonus e-Manual*
         "Microsoft, Viagra & Your Business Success" given to the first
         35 people to respond within the next 24 hours, Your FREE reports
         will be fulfilled in the order in which they were received.

  Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy and your e-mail address/name will
  be kept strictly private it will never be sold, shared or given away for
  any reason.

  Simple Removal Instructions:

To Be Removed: mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove102
  You will then be deleted from our e-mail database forever.
 
  Note: The removal process is totally automatic. Your reply must contain
  the word "remove" in the subject field!  If it doesn't the computer 
  will not be able to process your request.
  Thank You, and have a nice day!