Subject: Targeted e-mails starting at only $15!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 06:07:33

*******New List TODAY!!********                                
  
Visit the site for more details!
http://virtue.nu/tel1023

The key to success in marketing online is reaching the people who 
are really interested in your ad! 

You need targeted e-mails of business opportunity seekers
who are ACTIVELY marketing online and trying to expand their
business TODAY!

-->   Highly Deliverable Lists!
  Our lists are cleaned and updated on a daily basis! Which means 
we have the lowest undeliverable rate out there!  We've also made 
sure to filter out all those unwanted e-mail address such as 
.mil, .org, .org, .gov, etc.
                          
-->   What YOUR Reponse Could Be!
  If you order the list of 200,000 and achieve a reponse rate of 
only 1%, you could have over 2,000 reponses to your ad, and that 
is just in ONE mailing.  Note:  it usually takes someone an 
average of 7 times to be exposed to a message before he/she 
responds to it.

Visit the site for more details!
http://virtue.nu/tel1023

 10,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $15
**New List TODAY**
 25,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $25
 50,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $35
100,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $50
200,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $75

- Promotions!

**FREE with EVERY order, demo of ListMan e-mail manager software 
to manage your e-mails list and Credit Helper E-book with Links 
to Guaranteed Visa's and MC's!

**Order 50,000 or more e-mails and receive Express Mail Server to 
send your e-mails FREE!  
-Send your e-mails safely bypassing your ISP's mail server!
-This is not a demo but a permanent license for the software!

**Order 100,000 or more e-mails and receive:
- CheckMAN software to accept checks online, by phone, or fax
- InfoDisk  with 1000+ Money Making Reports
- URL cloaking software
Combined value of over $250!  Yours FREE!
_______________________________________________________________
I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business 
Opportunities. If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no 
longer interested, you can be removed at no cost to you simply by 
pressing "Reply" and place "Remove" in the Subject line.
_________________________________________________________________