Subject: Stock Pick of the Week

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Oct 2000 05:08:21 -0700

>>> STOCK PICK OF THE WEEK <<<
For the week beginning Monday, 10-16-2000

Investment Snapshot - ATTP -- Affordable Telecom

http://moneycentral.msn.com/scripts/webquote.dll?iPage=qd&Symbol=attp

Target Price: $1.00  Current Price: $.18

Take a close look at this stock, it's going to rise fast!

Monday it was $.12...It's jumping each day

HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 3, 2000--Affordable Telecommunications
Technology Corporation (OTC BB:ATTP) announced today its preliminary
third quarter revenues will exceed expectations.

Affordable Telecommunications announced preliminary projected revenues of
$500,000 for the quarter ending September 30, 2000. Steven H. Bethke, president
of Affordable Telecommunications, said, "We are extremely pleased to anticipate
a 460% year-over-year increase in revenues, which exceed our expectations. Strong
revenue gains indicate we are on track in building our revenue base through
strategic marketing arrangements with leaders in the wireless industry."

The Company expects to report its finalized quarterly results
on or before November 15, 2000.