Subject: New List 11-02-00!!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:44:00

*******New List 11-02-00!!********                             
     
Visit the site for more details!
http://virtue.nu/meg925

The key to success in marketing online is reaching the people who 
are really interested in your ad! 

You need targeted e-mails of business opportunity seekers
who are ACTIVELY marketing online and trying to expand their
business TODAY!

-->   Highly Deliverable Lists!
  Our lists are cleaned and updated on a daily basis! Which means 
we have the lowest undeliverable rate out there!  We've also made 
sure to filter out all those unwanted e-mail address such as 
.mil, .org, .org, .gov, etc.
                          
-->   What YOUR Reponse Could Be!
  If you order the list of 200,000 and achieve a reponse rate of 
only 1%, you could have over 2,000 reponses to your ad, and that 
is just in ONE mailing.  Note:  it usually takes someone an 
average of 7 times to be exposed to a message before he/she 
responds to it.

Visit the site for more details!
http://virtue.nu/meg925

 10,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $15
**New List 11-02-00**
 25,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $25
 50,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $35
100,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $50
225,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $75

- Promotions!

**FREE with EVERY order, demo of ListMan e-mail manager software 
to manage your e-mails list 

**Order 50,000 or more e-mails and receive Express Mail Server to 
send your e-mails FREE!  
-Send your e-mails safely bypassing your ISP's mail server!
-This is not a demo but a permanent license for the software!

**Order 100,000 or more e-mails and receive:

- InfoDisk  with 1000+ Money Making Reports
- URL cloaking software
- CheckMAN software
Combined value of over $250!  Yours FREE!
_______________________________________________________________
I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business 
Opportunities. If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no 
longer interested, you can be removed at no cost to you simply by 
pressing "Reply" and place "Remove" in the Subject line.
_________________________________________________________________