Subject: Financial Freedom

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 17:30:00 -0800 (PST)

This is not a spam - your e-mail was purchased from HP Marketing as someone 
seeking new business opportunities.  If you have received this e-mail in error or you 
are no longer interested, you can be removed by pressing "Reply" and place 
"Remove" in the subject line.  

* AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV *

Thankyou for your time and interest
this is the Letter you've been hearing about
in the News lately. The results of this TV show
have been truly remarkable.................
now EVERYBODY wants to get involved !! 

****************************************************************
LISTEN IN TO A FEW * TESTIMONIALS * 
AND SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT ALL THE 
EXCITEMENT'S ABOUT..........HOW ORDINARY
MEN AND WOMEN........ JUST LIKE YOU AND ME 
ARE MAKING MORE MONEY THAN THEY EVER
THOUGHT POSSIBLE
****************************************************************

The day I stopped looking at hyped up fancy websites
was the day I actually started making some money

Dorothy O'Connor
Canada

My name is Frank, my wife Doris and I live in Bel-Air, MD.
I am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and 
I make pretty good money. When I received this program I 
grumbled to Doris about receiving junk mail in fact I made 
fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of 
the population and the percentages involved......
I " knew " it wouldn't work....but Doris totally ignored my
supposed intelligence, and jumped in with both feet.
I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old
" I told you so " on her when the thing didn't work........
well, the laugh was on me, how wrong I was !!
within 2 weeks she had received over 50 responses.....
within 42 days she had received over $147,200 in $5 bills!
I was so sure that I had it all figured out, and that it could
not work......I AM A BELIEVER NOW......I have joined my
wife Doris in her hobby, and we've both said goodbye to 
the Rat Race, and we owe it all to an innocent little e:mail

Frank T, Bel-Air, MD

I just want to pass along my best wishes and 
encouragement to all of you out there who may still be
sceptical.......any doubts you may have will vanish when
your first orders come in.....I even checked with the 
U.S. Post Office to verify that the plan was legal
it definitely is !!!.........AND IT WORKS !!!

Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC

The main reason for this letter, is to convince you that this
system is honest lawful extremely profitable, and is a way
to get a large amount of money in a short space of time..
I was approached several times before I checked it out.
I joined, more out of curiosity than anything else just to see
what one could realistically expect in return for the minimal
effort and money required......To my absolute astonishment
I received $36,475 in my first 14 weeks....with, I might add
money still coming in.....................just do it !

Phillip A Brown, London UK

I bought my first computer about 6 years ago, for the soul 
purpose of trying to make money on the net, and I can tell
you it's been up-hill all the way ........ until now !
If you wanted to make money on the Internet you had to 
register, download, install, and troubleshoot software........
answer personal questions, handover credit card
details, accept unwanted e:mails, recruit, sponsor, 
carry stock, and sell to complete strangers either 
face to face or over the phone..........UNTIL NOW !
and before you say " Rubbish it won't work ".you're wrong
IT DOES WORK, it's working right now for homeworkers
all over the world.
If like the rest of us you hate spending hours on the phone
reading from a script, night after night, trying in vain to get 
someone to look at a website that you now secretly wish 
you had never bought into.....then read on, this is for you
this is a work from home money maker, pure and simple
.........this is the fastest, easiest money making system
on the net.....and that's a fact.

Susan Kennedy, Edinburgh, Scotland

I bought my son Jason a computer last Christmas
all the other kids had one so I was hard pressed 
to say no.....one night after he had gone to bed, I thought
I would surf the net, just for a bit of fun, I realise now that
at the time my learning curve must have been as steep 
as Everest.....because I hadn't a clue what an e/mail was..
well I must have joined something because the next
day the in-box was full of biz opps, I even had to ask my 
next door neighbour how to open it, as it happens, that 
was the best thing I ever did because it was my neighbour 
June, that spotted this opportunity, we'd seen all sorts
of fancy websites, but somehow this program seemed so 
simple to operate.........so we clubbed together $10 each,
and sent off for the 4 reports, well, as they say, the rest is 
history ....... we're not millionaires yet, but at the rate we're
going who knows.................this time next year??? 

Connie...".a very happy working mum.".....Dublin, Ireland 

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks 
to make up my mind to participate in this plan.
But I decided that the initial investment was so small 
that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough 
orders to at least get my money back, BOY OH BOY 
was I surprised when I found my medium-size PO box 
crammed with envelopes for a while, it got so overloaded 
that I had to start picking up my mail at the window. 
The nice thing about this plan is
it doesn't matter where in the WORLD people live.......
everybody wants to make some extra cash, there isn't
a better investment with a Faster return......just do it

Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI

I had received this programme before and deleted it, 
but later I wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. 
Of course I had no idea who to contact to get another 
so I had to wait until I was E- mailed another program... 
5 months passed then it came....I made more than
$27,000 on my first try

D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN

We have quit our jobs, and will soon buy a house 
on the beach and live off the interest on our money.
The only way this plan will work for YOU, is if you do it 
For the sake of your family, don't pass up this golden 
opportunity ...........Good Luck, and happy spending!

Charles Fairchild, Sidney, Australia

$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£

" OK, HERE IT IS "
*** PRINT THIS NOW FOR FUTURE REFERENCE ***
AND PLEASE INCLUDE ALL THE TESTIMONIALS

$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE LEGAL HONEST CHEAT-PROOF
MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY.
It does not require you to come into contact with people, 
do any work, or leave the house except to get the mail.
If you truly believe that someday you'll get that big break 
that you've been waiting for....THIS IS IT !!!.....simply follow
the instructions and like so many other people
your dreams will come true.This e:mail marketing program 
works perfectly......100% EVERY TIME.....
Take advantage of this non-commercialised method of
advertising NOW!!!..........

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING ( MLM ) has finally gained 
respectability. It is being taught in the Harvard Business 
School, both Stanford Research 
and the Wall Street Journal have stated that, between 
50% & 65% of all goods and services will be sold through 
multi-level methods by the year 2002. 
This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000 
millionaires in the U.S. 30% made their fortune in the last 
few years in MLM. Moreover, statistics show 45 people
become millionaires everyday through Multi-Level Marketing

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer
Donald Trump made an appearance on the David Letterman
Show. Dave asked him what he would do if he lost everything
and had to start again from scratch, without hesitating Trump
said " I would find a good network marketing company and
get to work "........The audience started to hoot and boo him,
he looked out at the audience and dead-panned his response
That's why I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting out there 

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. 
it means getting paid again and again
over and over, you will see at a glance that the techniques
used in this business plan are the same techniques that
Tupperware.....Mary Kay......Amway, and a few other
well known successful empires have used for years, 
Geometric Progression, simply means the multiplying 
of numbers by compounding. This method of reaching 
the masses has until now been unavailable to the average
homeworker, simply because of the cost of advertising and
postage... not anymore, the computer has changed all that

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
A PERSONAL NOTE
FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM 

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports
you will have concluded that such a program, could not have 
been created by an amateur.
You are in possession of information that can AND WILL give
you financial freedom for the rest of your life, with " NO RISK "
.....with just a little bit of effort, YOU can make more money 
in the next few months than you have ever imagined. I should
point out that I will not see a penny of this money nor anyone
else who has provided a testimonial for this program.
I have already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS ! 
and I am now happily retired

Follow the program ( EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED )
Do Not Change It In Any Way.....it works exceedingly well
just as it is. Remember, one of the people you send this
to may send 50,000..with your name on everyone of them 

****************************************************************
****************************************************************
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL
MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS

This is what you MUST do:
1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below
( you can't sell them if you don't order them )

* For each report, send $5.00 CASH or the equivalent
in your own currency..........
PLUS, the NAME and NUMBER of the report you are
ordering
PLUS, YOUR E:MAIL ADDRESS
PLUS, "YOUR" NAME AND ADDRESS to:- the person
whose name appears on the list next to the report
you are ordering......PLEASE MAKE SURE " YOUR "
NAME AND ADDRESS IS WRITTEN ON THE BACK
OF THE ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL 
PROBLEMS
* When you place your order make sure you order each of
the 4 reports, you MUST have all 4 reports so that you 
can save them on your computer and resell them 
to YOUR customers......................

* Within a few days, you will receive via e:mail each of the 
4 reports....... SAVE THEM on your computer so they 
will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's 
of people who will order them from you

2. VERY IMPORTANT --- DO NOT --- REPEAT DO NOT ---
alter the names of the people who are listed next to 
each report ......or their sequence on the list, in any way
other than is instructed below in steps "a" through to " f "
or you will lose out on the majority of your profits.

* Once you understand the way this system works, you'll
also see how it doesn't work IF YOU CHANGE IT
rest assured....this method has been tested, and if you
alter it, it will not work!!! 

a. Look below for the listing of available reports

b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this letter and
remove the name and address next to REPORT # 4

c. Move the name and address next to REPORT # 3 down 
to REPORT # 4

d. Move the name and address next to REPORT # 2 down
to REPORT # 3

e. Move the name and address next to REPORT # 1 down
to REPORT # 2

f. Insert YOUR name and address in the # 1 position next
to REPORT # 1

PLEASE PLEASE make absolutely sure that you copy
every name and address ACCURATELY.......thankyou

3. Take this entire letter including the modified list of names
and save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the
instruction portion of this letter

4. Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
World Wide Web ! ......Send Out This Letter
( with YOUR name added in the # 1 position )
to as many people as you can, friends, family, whoever.....
Advertising on the net can be very inexpensive, and
there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise.
And then of course there are e:mail lists......
check this out for a megga response rate....go to:-
http://members.1millionoptin.com 
you will be mailing to 1,000,000+ people everyday !!
nothing for you to set up......no instructions to follow
it's all done for you......simple / quick / and easy

5. NOW FOR THE FUN PART OF THE PROGRAM
Now you are ready to start raking in the cash
For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e:mail
them the report they have ordered......always provide
Same-Day service on all orders......it is in your own
interest to do this......the sooner they get the report
the sooner they can advertise........yes?......ok!
OK.....LETS RE-CAP 
order each report by number and name
always send $5 cash for each report
always send your order via the quickest form of delivery
make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in
at least 2 sheets of paper......on one of those sheets
of paper, include: (a) the number and name of the report
you are ordering: (b) your e:mail address 
and (c) your postal address

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------
REPORT # 1 HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH
MULTI-LEVEL SALES
ORDER THIS REPORT FROM:-

K. Gipple
P.O. Box 451
Johnston
IA  50131
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------
REPORT # 2 MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND
MULTI-LEVEL SALES
ORDER THIS REPORT FROM:-

Graham Shaw
63 Woodland Avenue
Thornton-Cleveleys
Lancashire FY5 4HA
England UK

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------
REPORT # 3 SOURCES FOR THE BEST MAILING LISTS
ORDER THIS REPORT FROM:-

Mingo Bueno
6814 Country Cross
San Antonio
Texas 78240

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------
REPORT # 4 EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS
ORDER THIS REPORT FROM:-

B Taylor
P.O. Box 807
Homer
LA 71040

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN 
WILL MAKE YOU $$ MONEY $$
-----------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Set your goal to get 10 people to participate......
obviously you'll get a lot more because everyone can
afford the $20 ...... but just for now, assume 10......
and assume that everyone else in your organization
does the same......follow this example to achieve the
STAGGERING results below 

1st level-your 10 members with $5,,,,,,,,$50
2nd level-10 join from those 10 ($5x100)$500
3rd level-10 join from those 100($5x1,000)$5,000
4th level-10 join from those 1,000($5x10,000)$50,000
and remember.....this calculation is only to a factor of ten 
TOTAL $55,550
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Well my friend, it's decision time, now it's up to you
do you continue to search the net for that... 
mythical.....illusive.....rainbows end
the one everybody keeps talking about, but no ones 
found yet, or do you say, what the heck, I've spent enough
time and money looking........lets go for it
Lets Just Do It !!!!!!
ORDER THE REPORTS ' TODAY ' AND GET STARTED
ON THAT ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$