Subject: Earn cash while you surf!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 22:45:03 -0800 (PST)

Hello....

I found a great new Internet company - CashFiesta.com that has created a product 
that everyone can benefit from. They pay you while you work or play on your 
computer. They even pay you when your friends are using their computers. It's free to 
join and your privacy is completely protected.

Their proprietary software - the FiestaBar™ - displays ads at the bottom or top of 
your computer screen. Since advertisers want you to view these ads, they pay 
CashFiesta to reach you via The FiestaBar™ and then CashFiesta shares its 
advertising revenues with you. Members who use the FiestaBar™ are paid for their 
own Web browsing and for referrals.

All you have to do is sign up and start making money. It only takes a minute. You can 
refer your friends, family and co-workers and you will receive a percentage of their 
earnings in addition to your own.

So here is the link, enjoy and happy money making to all of you.

http://www.cashfiesta.com/php/join.php?ref=bwen21

Check it out!

Brent Wenning 

{This is not spam. You requested in the past to receive information on business 
opportunities}
If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please reply with the subject
"Remove" and you will automatically be blocked from any future mailings.