Subject: Does Your Job Pay You Cash Daily?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:33:02 +0900

I have a friend that is spending about 20 minutes/day and
making $150 or more per day. He has already made over $5,000
in just 2 months. Read the body of this e-mail and you will
see what he is doing. The person that introduced him has
made over $300,000 in the last 3 years, hasn't advertised
for over a year and still has orders coming in.

THIS REALLY WORKS!!!

Have the faith, don't miss this opportunity, get involved.
It will work for you as it does for us!!!

Thank you for your time and interest. Please keep reading.

This e-mail contains the ENTIRE PLAN of how YOU can receive
$50,000 or more in the next 90 days simply sending e-mail!!
Seem impossible? Just read on and see how easy this is.

It's YOUR turn!!!

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a
major nightly news program recently devoted an entire show
to the investigation of the program described below to see
if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was
legal. Their findings proved that there are absolutely no
laws prohibiting the participation in the program. This has
helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless, and
fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results have been truly remarkable. So many people are
participating that those involved are doing much better than
ever before, and it's been exciting. You will understand
once you try it yourself!!

******THE ENTIRE PLAN IS PRESENTED BELOW******

***Print This Now For Future Reference***

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90
days!

Please read this program: THEN READ IT AGAIN!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!!

It does NOT require you to come into contact with people or
make or take any telephone calls. Just follow the
instructions, and you will make money. This simplified e-
mail marketing program works perfectly 100% EVERY TIME!

E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of
this virtually free method of advertising NOW!!! The longer
you wait, the more people will be doing business using e-
mail. Get your piece of this action!!!

Hello, My name is Jonathan Rourke; I'm from Rhode Island.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip
through my fingers. Fortunately sometime later I re-read
everything and gave some thought and study to it. Two years
ago, the corporation I worked for, for the past twelve years
downsized and my position was eliminated.

After unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own
business. Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen
financial problems. I owed my family, friends and creditors
over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my business
and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to
refinance and borrow against my home to support my family
and struggling business.

AT THAT MOMENT, something significant happened in my life.

I am writing to share the experience in hopes that this
could change your life FOREVER FINANCIALLY$$$!! In mid
December, I received this program in my e-mail. Six months
prior to receiving this program I had been sending away for
information on various business opportunities. All of the
programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost effective.
They were either too difficult for me to comprehend or the
initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if
they would work. But as I was saying, in December of 1997 I
received this program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it,
they just got my name off a mailing list.

THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times,
to make sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe
my eyes! Here was a MONEY MAKING

MACHINE I could start immediately without any debt.

Like most of you, I was still a little skeptical and little
worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it
out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and
they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining
the program was LEGAL I decided "WHY NOT"!!!

Initially, I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15
for my time on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I
don't need any money for printing to send out the program,
and because I also send the product (reports) by e-mail, my
only expense is my time.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for
REPORT # 1. By January 13, I had received 26 orders for
REPORT # 1. Your goal is to RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR
REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE THAT MANY,
SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.

My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By
January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT # 2. Your
goal is to RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT # 2
WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAM UNTIL YOU DO.
ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX , YOU WILL
MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL.

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT # 2. 96 more than I
needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-
mailing of 10,000, I had received $58,000 with more coming
in every day. I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much
needed new car!!

Please take your time to read this plan, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR
LIFE FOREVER!!!

Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program
does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the
rules of not trying to place your name in a different place.
If you do that, it won't work and you'll lose out on a lot
of money!! In order for this program to work, you must meet
your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT # 1, and 100+ orders for
REPORT # 2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days.

I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! If you choose not to
participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is a
great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you
choose to participate, follow the program and you will be on
your way to financial security. If you are a fellow business
owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or you want
to start your own business, consider this a sign. I DID!!!

Sincerely, Jonathan Rourke

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports,
you should have concluded that such a program, and one that
is legal, could not have been created by an amateur. Let me
tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business
for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I
was doing the same things that were previously successful
for me, but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It
wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had
replaced the stable economy that had been with us since
1945.

I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment
rate: because many of you know from first hand experience.
There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.
The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they
were doing, invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not,
including those who never had anything to save or invest,
were moving down into the ranks of the poor.

As the saying goes. "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET
POORER". The traditional methods of making money will never
allow you to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to
that.

You have just received information that can give you
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK"
and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more money
in the next few months than you have ever imagined. I should
also point out that I will not see a penny of this money,
nor anyone else who had provided a testimonial for this
program.

I have retired from the program after sending thousands and
thousands of programs. Follow the program EXACTLY AS
INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It works
exceedingly well as it is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to
everyone you can think of. One of the people you send this
to may send out to 50,000 people in a bulk e-mail and your
name will be on every one of them!!

Remember though, the more you send out, the more potential
customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the
ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become
financially independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU!! NOW DO IT!!!

Before you delete this program from your in box, as I almost
did, take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT
IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could happen. YOU will
definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you have
will vanish when your first orders come in.

$$$IT WORKS!!!$$$

Jody Jacobs..Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF
DOLLARS$$$!!!

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.
I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the
next 90 days. Before you say BULL...please read this program
carefully. This is NOT a chain letter, but a perfectly legal
money making business.

As with all multi-level business, we build our business by
recruiting new partners and selling our products. Every
state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level
business partners, and we sell and deliver a product for
EVERY dollar received.

YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you
are not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in
your own home, store or office. This is the EASIEST
marketing plan anywhere! It is simply order filling by e-
mail!

The product is informational and instructional material.
Keys to the secrets for everyone on how to open the doors to
the magic world of E-COMMERCE, the information highway, the
wave of the future!!!

PLAN SUMMARY:

1. You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 each). They come
to you by e-mail.

2. Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name after
Report # 1 and move the other names down.

3. Via the internet, access Yahoo.com or any of the other
major search engines to locate hundreds of bulk e-mail
service companies (search for "Bulk e-mail" and have them
send 25,000 - 50,000 e-mails for you.) Cost about $49+
depending on the company.

4. Orders will come to you by postal mail- simply e-mail
them the Report they ordered.

Let me ask you; isn't this about as easy as it gets?

By the way there are over 50 MILLION e-mail addresses with
millions more joining the internet each year so don't worry
about "running out" or "saturation". People are used to
seeing and hearing the same advertisements every day on
radio/TV. How many times have you received the same pizza
flyers on your door: Then one day you are hungry for pizza
and you order one; same thing with this letter. I received
this letter many times, then one day I decided it was time
to try it.

YOU CAN START TODAY; JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

STEP #1. ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS

Order the four reports shown on the list below (you can't
sell them if you don't order them). For each report, send
$5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE
ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN
ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name
appears on the list next to the report.

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF
ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

Within a few days you will receive, by e-mail, each of the
four reports. Save them on your computer so you can send
them to the 1000's of people who will order them from you.

STEP # 2. ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER

a. look below for the listing of the four reports.

b. After you've ordered the four reports, delete the name
and address under REPORT #4. This person has made it through
the cycle.

c. Move the name and address under REPORT # 3 down to REPORT
# 4.

d. Move the name and address under REPORT # 2 down to REPORT
# 3.

e. Move the name and address under REPORT # 1 down to REPORT
# 2.

f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT # 1 position.

Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and
address, ACCURATELY!!!

STEP # 3. Take this entire letter, including the modified
list of names , and save it to your computer. Make NO
changes to these instructions. Now you are ready to use this
entire e-mail to send by e-mail to prospects.

Report # 1 will tell you how to download bulk e-mail
software and e-mail addresses so you can send it out to
thousands of people while you sleep! Remember that 50,000+
new people are joining the internet every month.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing
(surely you can afford $20 and the initial bulk mailing
cost). You obviously already have a computer and an Internet
connection and e-mailing is FREE!!

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD # 1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes, and we'll assume you and all those involved e-mail out
only 2,000 programs each. Let's also assume that the mailing
receives a 0.5% (1/2%) response. The response could be much
better. Also, many people will e-mail out hundreds of
thousands of programs instead of 2,000 (why stop at 2,000?)
But continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000
programs. With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for
REPORT # 1. Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000
programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100
people respond and order REPORT # 2. Those 100 mail out
2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000.

The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for REPORT # 3.
Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000
total. The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT
# 4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!! Your total
income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5000 + $50,000 for a
total of $55,500!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000
PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS
PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF
EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF
2,000.

Believe me, many people will do just that , and more!!

METHOD # 2: PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the internet is very, very inexpensive, and
there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say
you decide to start small just to see how well it works.
Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10 people to participate on
your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet
will EASILY get a larger response.)

Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets
ONLY 10 downline

members. Look how this small number accumulates to achieve
the STAGGERING results below:

1st level: your first 10 send you $5 for a total of $50

2nd level: 10 members from those 10 ($5 X 100) for a total
of $500

3rd level: 10 members from those 100 ($5 X 1,000) for a
total of $5,000

4th level: 10 members from those 1,000 ($5 X 10,000) for a
total of $50,000

$$$$$$$$$$$$THIS TOTALS---------$55,550 $$$$$$$$$$$$$

AMAZING ISN'T IT? Remember friends, this assumes that the
people who participate only recruit 10 people each. Think
for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people to
participate!! Most people get 100's of participants and many
will continue to work this program, sending out programs
WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM for years! THINK ABOUT IT!!

People are going to get e-mails about this plan from you or
somebody else and many will work this plan - the question
is: Don't you want your name to be on the e-mails they send
out?

***DON'T MISS OUT!!!*** JUST TRY IT ONCE!!***

***SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!***YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!***

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!

This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR
name and address on it will be prompt because they can't
advertise until they receive the report!

GET STARTED TODAY: PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR REPORTS
NOW!

Note: ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT.
CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED

Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in two sheets
of paper. On one of those sheets of paper write:

a. The number & name of the report you are ordering.

b. Your e-mail address.

c. Your name & postal address.

REPORT #1 "The Insider’s Guide
to Advertising for Free on the Internet" 

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM
Megan Ward 
120 Hana Hwy # 9
PMB 196 Paia, HI 96779

REPORT #2 "The Insider’s Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the
Internet" 

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM 
Tom More
110 24th St.
Newport Beach, CA. 92663

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the
Internet" 

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM
Randy Catlett 817 W. Iola Place
Broken Arrow, OK 74012

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power
of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM
Sam Rappa
319 Pulaski Rd
Calumet City, IL 60409

******************TIPS FOR SUCCESS********************

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and
follow the directions accurately. Send for the four reports
IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders start
coming in, because: When you receive a $5 order, you MUST
send out the requested product/report. It is required for
this to be a legal business and they need the reports to
send out their letters (with your name on them!)

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
Be patient and persistent with this program...if you follow
the instructions exactly; results WILL FOLLOW$$$

******************YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES***************

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success. If you
don't receive 20 orders for REPORT # 1 within two weeks,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then,
a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100
orders for REPORT # 2

If you don't, continue advertising or sending e-mails until
you do. Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT
# 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working
for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved
down on the list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT
report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which report people are ordering from you.

To generate more income, simply send another batch of e-
mails or continue placing ads and start the whole process
again.! There is no limit to the income you will generate
from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you
participate in this program, PLEASE answer one question. ARE
YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB? If the answer is
no, then please look at the following facts about this super
simple MLM program:

1. NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory, NO
telephone calls, NO big cost to start, Nothing to learn, NO
skills needed!! (Surely you know how to send e-mail!)

2. NO equipment to buy; you already have a computer and
internet connection; so you have everything you need to fill
orders!

3. You are selling a product which does NOT COST ANYTHING TO
PRODUCE OR SHIP! (e-mailing copies of the reports is FREE!)

4. All of your customers pay you in CA$H! This program will
change your LIFE FOREVER!!! Look at the potential for you to
be able to work a super-high paying leisurely easy business
from home!

$$$$FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE!$$$

ACT NOW! Take your first step toward achieving financial
independence. Order the reports and follow the program
outlined above: SUCCESS will be your reward.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business,
registering a business name, learning how income tax is
handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small
Business Administration (a Federal Agency) 1-800-827-5722
for free help and answers to questions.

Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via
telephone and free seminars about business tax requirements.
Your earnings are highly dependent on your activities and
advertising. The information contained on this site and in
the reports constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied. In
the event that it is determined that this site or report
constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now
void. The earnings amounts listed on this site and in the
report are estimates only. If you have any questions of the
legality of this program, contact the Office of Associate
Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission,
Bureau of Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE 111 passed by the 105th US Congress,
this letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender
includes contact information and a method of removal.

This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request for
removal is necessary.