Subject: This opportunity is ROCKING THE INTERNET!!!!

From: "FREE ISP, no banners or bars!!!!" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 23:58:30 -0700

Hi, 
Have you considered your own internet business???  Here is a sure winner.  It 
is a FREE ISP with no banners or Bars!!!  Did you realize that every time you 
get on the internet you generate income for the ISP???  Well this company is 
paying that income back to the membersof the company.  Not only the income that 
you generate but the income that all your referrals create by their usage.   
Plus they pay you a commission for all of your referrals!!!  For a short time 
there are two ways to get in.  You can join for free and get 10 referrals to 
go BRONZE (you need to go BRONZE before you can receive commissions) or you can 
pay a very small fee of $25 to go BRONZE.  

This Company is going to LAUNCH the first of DECEMBER and then the option to 
pay $25 to Go BRONZE is gone, you will only be able to join for FREE.  After 
the company launches the first of DECEMBER they are going to launch a world wide 
advertising campaign for free members, those free members will be placed under 
the founding members!!!  This is very exciting!!!  This is to good to be true, 
you say???  I have already received my first check so I know it is true and it 
works!!!  

IF you would like more information email my autoresponder at
[email-masked]

This ad will tell you about a WALL STREET JOURNAL that says they estimate 10 
million people will join in the next 6 months...all of them being placed under 
the founding members.  If you have ever desired a ground floor opportunity.....this 
is it!!!!

You can not lose...at the very least you will get your ISP for free...if you 
decide to pay and go BRONZE...they have a money back unconditional guarentee 
that you will be satisfied!!!

Do you know any one that would like to get their ISP free??? Especially with 
no pesty banners or bars???

email
[email-masked]

This is not spam we have done business in the past or we are friends.  If you 
would like to be removed from this list just hit reply with remove in the subject 
and you will be promply removed!!!  Have a GREAT day!!! :-)