Subject: Do you want to make a quick $100 today?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 20:44:59 -0800 (PST)

Need a quick $100 today? 
Need a quick $500 this week? 
Need to QUICKLY build a $5,000 monthly income? 

This may be the most COMMON SENSE email you've ever read 
because I'm going show you EXACTLY how I got SICK AND TIRED of 
all the stupid chain letters, MLM's and mathematically 
impossible matrix deals, and started making all the money I 
needed, right from my home computer. 

I'm gonna show you EXACTLY how I get money deposited RIGHT to 
MY bank account (no company to hold my money while they "work 
things out"), and EXACTLY what I do every single day. This is 
for normal, hardworking people who want to make a steady, 
substantial and growing income from their computers, and to 
start making money today. 

You DON'T need a website. 
You DON'T need to "recruit" anyone. 
You DON'T need to talk to anyone. And... 
you DON'T even need to pay 
until YOU see that it works for YOU! 

I'm not kidding you when I tell you that you can have a 
perfectly legal and legitimate home based business that starts 
earning you money RIGHT AWAY, and that provides a STEADY and 
GROWING income - as much as you want to make! 

I'm gonna give you the tools to make this an automated thing, 
so you can be earning money whether you're at your computer or 
not! Believe me when I tell you that this very simple system 
took me from worrying about bills to having fun shopping in 
less than a week! 

Are YOU sick of it all yet? 
Do YOU need a QUICK income? 
Do YOU want control of your OWN money? 

Simply send me an email to [email-masked] and an 
autoresponder will immediately send you back the very simple 
and straightforward explanation of how YOU can do what I've 
done. Then you can decide if it's something you can do. 

But don't kid yourself. You have to do SOMETHING different, 
right? What if I'm telling the truth? (And I can prove that I 
am?) send an  email to:

 [email-masked]

*In subject please write "more info"*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  
I recieved your e-mail address as someone interested in business opportunities, if this was an error I 
apologize. This is a one-time mailing and your e-mail address will be deleted from my data base
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------