Subject: IETF LDAPEXT Draft Agenda

From: Mark Wahl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 11:27:24 -0800

Here is the draft agenda for the LDAPEXT meeting.  

Thanks,  Mark Wahl and Roland Hedberg

LDAP Extension Working Group (LDAPEXT)

Monday, December 11, 1300-1500   "Marina 6" Room

CHAIRS: Mark Wahl and Roland Hedberg

AGENDA:

 1. Introduction and Agenda Bashing

 2. Working Group Status (Mark Wahl and Roland Hedberg)

 3. Scrolling List View (Michael Armijo)
    draft-ietf-ldapext-ldapv3-vlv-04.txt

 4. Server Discovery through DNS (RL 'Bob' Morgan)
    draft-ietf-ldapext-locate-04.txt

 5. Java API (Rob Weltman)
    draft-ietf-ldapext-ldap-java-api-12.txt (*UPDATED*)

 6. Referrals and knowledge maintenance (Roland Hedberg and Kurt Zeilenga)
    draft-ietf-ldapext-refer-00.txt
    draft-zeilenga-ldap-namedref-01.txt (*UPDATED*)

 7. Duplicate Entries (Jim Sermersheim)
    draft-ietf-ldapext-ldapv3-dupent-06.txt (*UPDATED*)

 8. Access Control Model  (Ellen Stokes)
    draft-ietf-ldapext-acl-model-06.txt

 9. CLDAP (Leif Johansson)
    draft-ietf-ldapext-cldap-00.txt

10. Subentries (Ed Reed)
    draft-ietf-ldup-subentry-05.txt (*UPDATED*)

11. Charter Review (Mark Wahl and Roland Hedberg)

12. ITU-T alignment with LDAP (Peter Yee)

13. Evolving LDAP Schema Entries (Ellen Stokes)

14. Storing Whois in LDAP (Andrew Newton)

15. Non Work Items (those discussed to be determined at meeting)
    draft-armijo-ldap-control-error-00.txt (Michael Armijo)
    draft-behera-ldap-password-policy-03.txt (Prasanta Behera)
    draft-ietf-ldapext-matchedval-04.txt (David Chadwick)
    draft-elliott-ldapext-spdna-recrecs-00.txt (Dave Elliott)
    draft-greenblatt-ldapext* (Bruce Greenblatt)
    draft-haripriya-ldapext-entryselect-01.txt (Haripriya S.)
    draft-rharrison-ldap-extpartresp-02.txt (R. Harrison)
    draft-knvijay-ldapext-clientcachingproxy-00.txt (K. N. Vijay)
    draft-salzr-ldap-repsig-00.txt (Rick Salz)
    draft-legg-ldapext-component-matching-00.txt (Stephen Legg)
    draft-sermersheim-ldap-chaining-00.txt (Jim Sermersheim)
    draft-weltman-ldapv3-proxy-06.txt (Rob Weltman)
    draft-zeilenga-ldap* (Kurt Zeilenga)
    Operation Grouping

---

From: Bruce Greenblatt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 14:58:13 -0800

>     draft-greenblatt-ldapext* (Bruce Greenblatt)

Alas, I will not be at the IETF meeting.  There seems to be no interest in 
the types of controls and extensions that I'm interested in, and I'm not 
too interested in the other work items.  Heck, I can't even get the WG 
leader to tell me the status of the "matched values only" draft, so that I 
can comment on it (again).

Have a nice meeting,

Bruce

==============================================
Bruce Greenblatt, Ph. D.
Directory Tools and Application Services, Inc.
http://www.directory-applications.com
See my new Book on Internet Directories: 
http://www.phptr.com/ptrbooks/ptr_0139744525.html