Subject: YOU CAN MAKE ALOT OF MONEY AT HOME, PART-TIME.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 00 21:34:09 EST

Dear Friend, 

You can earn $50,000 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail,
seem impossible? Read on for details (no, there is no 'catch')... 
 
Here's an opportunity that I genuinely believe satisfies the criteria we 
all seek in a Good Business Opportunity.

I can confirm from my research this is an ethical opportunity that does
indeed provide significant returns.  There are plenty of people doing this 
in the UK, States and Canada; genuine people who are willing to assist you.
 
I send this to you as I received it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY.

But before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in this program, please answer one question...

"DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE?" 

If the answer is yes, please look at the following facts about this program: 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. YOU WOULD BE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE! 

2. YOU WOULD BE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO SHIP! 

3. AND IT IS A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE! 

4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE WORLD! 

5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSE OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $20 INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME! 

6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE FROM THIS PROGRAM IS PURE PROFIT! 

7. THIS PROGRAM MAY CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------  

*** Print This Now For Future Reference *** 

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in
taking a look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment
and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!  

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days!
Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability. It is being
taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research and the
Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods and
services will be sold through multi-level methods by the mid to late 1990's.
This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000 millionaires in
the U.S., 20% (100,000) made their fortune in the last several years in
MLM. Moreover, statistics show 45 people become millionaires everyday
through Multi-Level Marketing. 

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald Trump (A
MULTI-BILLIONAIRE, ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST MEN IN THE WORLD) made an
appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he would do if
he lost everything and had to start over from scratch. Without hesitating,
Trump said he would find a good network marketing company and get to work.
The audience started to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the audience and
dead-panned his response "That's why I'm sitting up here and you are all
sitting out there!" 

With network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct commissions
from sales you make yourself and commissions from sales made by people you
introduce to the business. 

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing time or
money once and getting paid again and again and again. In network marketing,
it also means getting paid for the work of others. 

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my fingers.
Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought and
study to it. 

A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR:

My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years ago, the corporation I worked at for
the past twelve years down-sized and my position was eliminated. After
unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the
past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family,
friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my
business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance and
borrow against my home to support my family and struggling business. AT
THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life and I am writing to
share the experience in the hope that this will change your life FOREVER
FINANCIALLY!!! 

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six months prior to
receiving this program I had been sending away for information on various
business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my opinion, were
not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me to comprehend or
the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if they would work
or not. One claimed that I would make a million dollars in one year...it
didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make it! 

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program. I didn't
send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list. THANK
GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make sure I was
reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was a MONEY MAKING
PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I wanted to start, without putting me
further into debt. After I got a pencil and paper and figured it out, I
would at least get my money back. But like most of you I was still a little
skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all.

After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN
LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT?" 

Initially I sent out 100,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time
on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money for
printing to send out the program, and because all of my orders are fulfilled
via e-mail, the only expense is my time. I am telling you like it is, I
hope it doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that I would not
"rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it cost me. 

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1. By
January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE
at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT
MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step in making $55,000 in 90 days was
done. 

By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to
"RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT
MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY,
RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $55,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT
#2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By March 1, of my
e-mailing of 100,000, I received $58,000 with more coming in every day. 

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please take time
to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!! Remember,
it won't work if you don't try it. This program does work, but you must
follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in
a different place. It won't work, you'll lose out on a lot of money! In
order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders for
REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $55,000 or more
in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! 

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is
a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you choose to
participate, follow the program and you will be on your way to financial
security. 

If you are a fellow business owner and are in financial trouble like I was,
or you want to start your own business, consider this a sign. I DID! 

P.S. Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,000) look like piled up
on a kitchen table?
 
Johnathon Rourke 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

With "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT", you can make more money in the next few months than you have ever imagined.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSTRUCTIONS: 

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sure that
you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days. Before you say
"BULL... ", please read this program carefully. This is not a chain letter,
but a perfectly legal money making opportunity. Basically, this is what you
do: As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting
new partners and selling our products. Because of the global nature of the
internet, you will be able to recruit new multi-level business partners from
all over the world, and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR
ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in
personal selling. You do it privately in your own home, store or office.
This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere: 

This is what you MUST do: 

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell
them if you don't order them). 

These 4 reports show you how to actually do this online business!

* For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER
OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and
YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person 
whose name appears on the list next to the report.
AND MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE
IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS! 

* When you place your order, make sure you order each of
the four reports. You will need all four reports so
that you can save them on your computer and resell them. 

* Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of
the four reports. Save them on your computer so they
will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of
people who will order them from you. 

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list,
in any way other than is instructed below in steps "a"
through "f" or you will lose out on the majority of your
profits. Once you understand the way this works, you'll
also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember,
this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will
not work. 

a. Look below for the listing of available reports. 

b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this
advertisement and remove the name and address under
REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle and
is no doubt counting their $50,000. 

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4. 

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3. 

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2. 

f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position. 

Please make sure you copy every name and address
ACCURATELY! 

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of
names, and save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the
instruction portion of this letter. 

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can
afford $20). You obviously already have an Internet connection and e-mail 
is FREE! 

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 4 reports
you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information which
includes how to send bulk e-mails, where to find thousands of free
classified ads and much, much more. 

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL 

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we'll
assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs each. Let's
also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response. Using a good list the
response could be much better. Also, many people will send out hundreds of
thousands of programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with this example,
you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is only 10
orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs
each for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order
REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000.
The 0.5% response to that is 1000 orders for REPORT #3. Those 1000 send out
2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to that is
10,000 orders for REPORT #4. 
That's 11,110 $5 bills for you.
CASH!!! Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 + $50,000
for a total of $55,550!!! 

REMEMBER, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO
WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A
MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE,
OR EVEN HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many
people
will do just that, and more! 

REPORT #2 will show you the best methods for bulk e-mailing, tell
you where to obtain free bulk e-mail software and where to obtain e-mail
lists and show you how to send out 1,000,000 e-mails for free.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET 

1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start small
just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10 people to
participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet
will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR 
ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 6 downline members. Follow this example to achieve 
the STAGGERING results below. 

1st level--your 10 members with $5 ($5 x 10).................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)..............$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1000)......... $5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1000 ($5 x 10,000)......$50,000
 
THIS TOTALS ---------------------------------------------$55,550 

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate
only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they
got 20 people to participate! Many people will get 100's of participants!
THINK ABOUT IT! 

For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report
they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!
This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and
address on it, will be prompt because they can't advertise until they
receive the report! 

------------------------------------------
AVAILABLE REPORTS
------------------------------------------ 

*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME *** 

Notes: 

- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH
REPORT. CHEQUES NOT ACCEPTED.
- ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
- Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least
two sheets of paper
- On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number &
name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address,
and (c) your name & postal address. 

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
______________________________________________________ 

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Internet" 

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM: 

Yuko Imports
2187 East 8th Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V5N1V4
______________________________________________________ 

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the
Internet" 

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM: 

IPS Network
355-2252 Kingsway Ave.
Vancouver B.C. Canada
V5N5X6
______________________________________________________ 

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet" 

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM: 

Sarah Harris
PO Box 4271
Verwood
BH31 6FW
UK
______________________________________________________ 

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power
of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet" 

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM: 

Anthony Thomas
2 Hazelwood Drive
Dorset
BH31 6YQ
UK

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

There are currently more than 175,000,000 people online worldwide! 

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS ******* 

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional,
and follow the directions accurately. 

* Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them
when the orders start coming in because: 

When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the
requested product/report. 

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. 

* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow
the instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL! 

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED! 

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES ******* 

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: 

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two
weeks, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then,
a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for
REPORT#2. If you don't, continue advertising or sending e-mails
until you do. 

Once you have received 100-150 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU
CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and
the cash will continue to roll in! 

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: 

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed
in front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your
PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from
you. If you want to generate more income, send another batch of
e-mails or continue placing ads and start the whole process again!
There is no limit to the income you will generate from this business! 

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM! 

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN. 

DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS POWERFUL RESULTS.