Subject: Are You SERIOUS About Internet Marketing ?

From: Bee<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:31:50 -0800 (PST)

Hello $NAME --

If you are serious about doing business on the
Net, TARGETED LEADS ARE A MUST!

Put your biz op message in front of those who really want to read it ... those 
who are interested in what you have to offer.... 

TARGET YOUR MESSAGE TO THOUSANDS OF EAGER HOME WORKERS AND 
BIZ OP SEEKERS... 

A N D

DO IT EVERY DAY ...  365 DAYS A YEAR!

Everyone needs a fresh daily source of qualified, targeted leads! 

Not only that,$NAME, if you come in this week you will be very near the top 
of this BRAND NEW 3 x 6 Forced Matrix! This Matrix will be loaded up with 
new products and services where you will be able to earn substantial "long-
term residual income!"

This is only the tip of the iceberg......

OVER 11,000 WAITING TO READ YOUR AD, $NAME ....

Over 11,000 people have joined the list over the past 10 days!!

Even conservative estimates place the Membership of this exciting new program 
at OVER 300,000 Members by the end of 2001. And if you act this week you
capitalize on incredible positioning!

Join the HOTTEST targeted list server today and watch your DOWN LINE  
GROW !!!  

GO HERE NOW: http://www.promoneymail.com and use SPECIAL CODE MM: 
115.

###

$NAME, Your name has been given to me as a person who is interested in internet marketing.  If this is 
indeed not th case, please delete this message.

To be removed from this list, please send a blank email "remove" in the subject.  Thank you.
And .. good luck in your internet marketing endeavors!