Subject: Get Paid Daily From Home!! FREE CD-Rom!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 18:20:45 -0800 (PST)

Excitement... Stability... Financial Independence... Corporate Support... Freedom  
       Thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity! Everyone involved is energized 
about this business and the growth we are experiencing. You are essentially discovering a 
company that has made its way through the growing pains of startup, has experienced massive 
financial success, and is working toward the market penetration predicted that is inevitable in 
this industry. Pre-Paid Legal offers truly unlimited income potential. And one of the great 
benefits of becoming an Associate is that our program has been designed with the busy person 
in mind. Regardless of background or education, young or young at heart, part time or full time, 
you have the opportunity to make this business as big as you want it to be, thus producing an 
income beyond all expectations.
 
 This is a 28 year old Company, publicly traded on the NYSE. We have a product that everyone 
wants and few have. A product with less 2% market penetration AND people don't know it 
exists! You are in the Right Place at the Right Time! Full and Complete Training is provided!
 
Whether you're looking for part-time income or a full time career change, this could be just what 
you have been looking for!
  
++ (Act Now!  By starting before Dec 31, You have an opportunity to make more money faster)  
   
If I paid or helped to pay your attorney bills would you use one! 

    Did you know that studies show that most people would have used an attorney in
the past year if all or part of the expenses were paid by someone else? Call
your Independent associate now to find out how You can have an attorney just a
phone call away. For just pennies a day!   

We take the financial decision out of using an attorney and make it an intellectual decision!

  Call your Independent Associate now 1-800-660-0874 for more information!(FREE CD) Or to get 
started ASAP and take advantage of the December promotion reply to this email with:

Name:
Address: 
Phone number:

Jason Meredith 
Independent Associate
Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc.
1-800-660-0874
www.prepaidlegal.com/info/jasonhaskell