Subject: FREE: Promote Your URL + Great Income Opportunity!

From: Derek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 13:47:39 -0600

IMPORTANT - FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!

We all know the hassle of submitting forms and entering your
details countless of times to multiple search engines and FFA 
sites just to get your URL listed. What if you could submit to all 
those sites (7,304 sites to be exact), with just ONE submission?

With our software "Always Freesubmit", you can submit your
website's URL and ads to 1800+ search engines, FFA pages, 
Classified Ad sites, plus popular business related directories on 
the Net - a combined total of 7,304 unique locations, all for FREE!

Yes, that's right, FREE! - Always Freesubmit is currently available
for download FREE at our site at:

http://www.geocities.com/mktg_tools/?245066-157704

Hurry! Download it today as this FREE download may be removed at
any time in the future.

While you are at the site, please take a look at the other great
offers and FREE software that we have available for your
downloading pleasure.

EXTRA BONUS: Want to know about a great income opportunity? How
does a monthly residual income in excess of $10,000 sound? Now
that is definitely worth a look! More details at our site.

See you there!

The Freesubmit Team

0
NO SPAM POLICY:
We send our message to over 2,000 opt-in mailing lists,
customers, contacts and targetted prospects under the category 
of Business, Business Opportunities, Network Marketing, MLM 
and Home Business.

If we have reached you in error, we apologize. Please submit
your name and email at the "Remove" section at our site, and you 
will be added to our remove database. We honor all remove requests
and do not sell or publish email addresses.