Subject: Viral Technology - Are you affected?

From: New Web Browser <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:29:05 -0600

**************  Please find removal instructions at bottom  ************

Dear Friends:

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know about 
a new technology that is simply AMAZING!

Imagine being the first one to get your hands on the Internet 
Explorer browser when it first came out and you had the distribution 
rights to it – you would be set for life, right?

You have got to take a look at this thing, now at pre-launch. 
Could be the smartest move you make all day!

Test yourself the World's first web-based browser (no download) 
which will profit to surf.

Surfing bars are phased out!

http://www.angelfire.com/zine/gettobus/yal.html

Have a successful year 2001
G. Dominguez

I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business 
Opportunities. 
If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no longer interested, 
please reply this message with REMOVE as subject line.
 
Thank you!