Subject: TREMENDOUS ADVANTAGE!121..Join FREE, NOW!!

From: Webmaster <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:04:19 +0800

Hello,

I just wanted you to have a chance to get in at the top of something BIG for 
a change.
If you got in Going Platinum, AOL or any other successful program when you first 
heard about it you know the power of getting in early when these opportunities 
present themselves. Now is your chance to secure a position with a company that 
is at the for front of digital technology. It is also backed by BIG money.
There are still less than 1000 people that know about this. By Xmas there will 
be 10,000.
Secure a position before they even Pre-Launch. FREE.

"Stake your claim in the New Digital Revolution . . . Fortunes will be made as 
the convergence of the Internet and TV enter the mainstream . . . Broadband and 
Content equals opportunity. "The Ultimate Interactive Opportunity Is here after 
years of development. . .Your Connection to the Future . . ."

How would you like to work with someone who has made $900 million in the last 
7 yrs.? Robert McNolty started shopping.com in 1994 and sold it to Compaq in 
'96 for $300 million. He has made $600 million more since then and is now starting 
another exciting new company and you have the opportunity to enroll for FREE.
There is a 6 figure income potential for people who get in on this early!

Get details,
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=121infopls!

Have a nice day!

Regards

.....................................................................
To be removed from this mailing list please send mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove 
me!
Sorry for any Inconvience.