Subject: Retire in 5 years on Real Estate Wealth w/o $0 Down & No Qualifying Mortgages!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 18:12:32 +0900

* Would you like to SAVE $100,000 or more on your MORTGAGE? *

   * Would you like to buy a house WITHOUT QUALIFYING? *

          * All for ONLY $29?  Sound Interesting? *

............................................................

If you answered YES, read on because you are about to come 
across an incredibly unique program that will show you how
to purchase your own home WITHOUT QUALIFYING and SAVE 
astronomical amounts on your mortgage.

How is this accomplished? With the correct information, it is
extremely simple. 

Step 1: Locate a no qualifying deal.

One of your greatest challenges in purchasing a home without
qualifying will be to locate a no qualifying deal. This 
program show you the quickest and easiest ways and provide 
you with all the secrets you need to know to locate these deals.

Step 2: How to make an offer.

The first thing you will need to decide prior to making a no 
qualifying offer on a home are the terms and conditions of the 
deal. We will show you how not to pay a dime up front.

Step 3: Closing the deal.

Writhing the offer is perhaps the easiest part. Closing the 
deals is where your talents as a deal maker will be needed 
most. The unique information provided will show you the proper strategies
required to close the no qualifying deal, quickly and easily. 

   *     RISK FREE DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE     *

Double your money back guarantee.

Over the past two decades, this remarkable program received
national recognition in the real estate industry allowing the
average person like you to purchase homes without qualifying
for a mortgage. Our company is so certain you will be able to 
purchase a home WITHOUT QUALIFYING and SAVE $100,000+ on your 
MORTGAGE- we offer to you this double your money back guarantee. 

Our Real Estate Program unconditionally guarantees you will be
able to obtain a new home without qualifying and, at the same 
time, save $100,000+ on the mortgage!

If you are not able purchase a home as stated above, simply 
return your denial letter and your $29 investment will be 
refunded DOUBLE!  That's a $58 refund if this doesn't work as
stated and is fully backed by Apex Realty Financial Assets & 
Property Ltd !

This guarantee is made to you because the Apex Realty 
Financial Assets & Property Ltd has already helped thousands
of people just like you.  It works - all you need to do is 
order !  I truly look forward to making you a SATISFIED CLIENT !

The cost IS ONLY $29 and you can pay by Check-by-Fax, Check,
or Money Order. There are no other hidden costs or fees.

............................................................

ORDER: Complete the form below and postal mail to:
 	Apex Realty Financial Assets & Property Ltd
	Mail Box 67-0215
	Coral Springs, Fl 33067-0215

All necessary paperwork along with a toll-free support number for 
assistance and website will be emailed to you within 24 hours of
payment processing. To expedite processing, you may overnight 
payment to the above address; if you choose to do so, please 
check the waiver of signature box on the overnight envelope.

Please do not reply to this email, as it may not reach us 
correctly. All inquires are handled through postal mail at the 
address above or the toll free number provided with the order.

............................................................

Yes!  I WILL buy a house without qualifying and save $100,000+ 
on the mortgage.

Please make your check or money order payable to:
 ' Apex Reality, Ltd. '

Name_______________________________________________________

Address____________________________________________________

City________________________ State____________ Zip_________

E-mail (PRINT CLEARLY) ___________________________@________
		     PLEASE PRINT EMAIL VERY CLEARLY

Print and mail to:

	Apex Realty Financial Assets & Property Ltd
	Attn: Colbert
	Mail Box 67-0215
	Coral Springs, Fl 33067-0215

............................................................
This is a one time mailing. The information provided within is 
for educational puproses only. Void where prohibited. Under 
Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this 
letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes
contact information and a method of removal. This is a one-
time e-mail transmission. No request for removal is 
necessary. To ensure removal, print the email address(es) 
clearly on one sheet of paper and postal mail directly to Apex.
Thisinformation may not be sold or reproduced without written 
notarized permission.