Subject: Guidelines -FDWB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 14:56:30 -0800 (PST)

================================================================
======
This is not Spam:  This message is sent in compliance of the new 
email Bill HR 1910. Under Bill HR 1910 passed by the 106th US 
Congress on May 24, 1999, this message cannot be considered SPAM 
as long as we include the way to be removed. 
================================================================
======

FREE!   FREE!   FREE!      

MUST READ FIRST!

STOP!   Before you or anyone you know makes that decision, 
READ the guidelines on what you should look for in a Home-Based, 
Work At Home, Business.  These GUIDELINES will save you both 
time and money and help you avoid failure and embarrassment.  
They're FREE!  Get them NOW!    Reply with a request for 
“Guidelines”.

________________________________________________________________
_____
We received your e-mail as someone interested in a Work At Home 
Opportunity. If your e-mail was received in error, we apologize 
for the inconvenience and will honor your request to be removed 
from our data base.  If you are no longer interested in 
information regarding the “work at home” industry, please 
request to have your name removed from future mailings.  Simply 
reply with "Remove" in the Subject line.
________________________________________________________________
_____