Subject: Wealth Creator - only $24.95

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 13:49:38 +0800

Wealth Creator - only $24.95
 ============================
 
 Uncover the Secret of Multiple Income Streams Right from Your
 Own FREE Cash Creating Website. 
  
 If you want to know how the big boys (and girls) are pulling
 tons of money out of the Internet, and find out how to spread
 these same money making techniques all over your own marketing
 efforts, you came here just in time to take advantage of our
 win-win offer. 
  
 It's part of a marketing test that even has my own staff saying,
 "Are you Nuts?" 
  
 Here's why: For the rest of our test, we're giving away the same
 mountain of tricks, secrets, techniques, formulas, and resources
 to help you create an immediate online income that we normally
 sell for $300.00 for the astounding price of $24.95. 
  
 That's right. Less than 10% of the price of what others have
 gladly paid  - just $24.95
  
 FREE Website and Reseller rights!
  
 Mailto:[email-masked] 

 To unsubscribe - mailto:[email-masked]