Subject: Company seeking people to place ads on the net for them No selling very good $$$ paid!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 17:48:56 -0800 (PST)

Hello! 
We are currently seeking individuals to place small classified ads for our clients. You get 
paid per response.($1.00 per response can make you thousands.!) NO Selling !!  We can 
teach you how to place ads if your not sure so you dont miss out on this geniune 
MONEY MAKING business opportunity  Please request more information by sending an 
email with " KEVINFO"  in the subject line please to:
[email-masked] 
******************************************* 
****Note***** This can in no way be considered SPAM! You are receiving this 
email as a confirmation of you posting your link on my site at: 
http://www.advantagemax.com/members/gtomlin.html.
http://advantagemax.com/links/Internet_Marketing_Rocket!$!$.html
Thank you and please post again as often as you like!;-) 
Anti spamming policy..
Please as we dont believe in spamming,  and should somehow  your email address be 
on our listings and you want us to remove it. Please just send us an email with the 
words "kevremove" in the subject line. We will honor your request as fast as possible 
, thank you. We wish you all the success in your business online!!
*******************************************