Subject: Targeted opportunity seekers!!! sell your product or service with Targeted opt in e-mail addresses

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 16:36:09 -0800 (PST)

*******New Lists TODAY! 12-6-00  BEST PRICES EVER !!!!!!******** 

Free Express Mail Server today only!!!

These prices can't be beat!!!!!!

Visit the site for more details!

http://www.geocities.com/e_mail_millions/index.htm

The key to success in marketing online is reaching the people who 
are really interested in your ad! 

You need targeted e-mails of business opportunity seekers
who are ACTIVELY marketing online and trying to expand their
business TODAY!

--> Highly Deliverable Lists!
Our lists are cleaned and updated on a daily basis! Which means 
we have the lowest undeliverable rate out there! We've also made 
sure to filter out all those unwanted e-mail address such as 
mil, .org, .org, .gov, etc.

Visit the site for more details!

http://www.geocities.com/e_mail_millions/index.htm

10,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $5
**New List TODAY** 12-6-00
25,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $10
50,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $15
100,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $20
225,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $25

- Promotions!

**FREE with EVERY order, demo of ListMan e-mail manager software 
to manage your e-mails list 

**Order 50,000 or more e-mails and receive Express Mail Server to 
send your e-mails FREE! 
-Send your e-mails safely bypassing your ISP's mail server!
-This is not a demo but a permanent license for the software!

**Order 100,000 or more e-mails and receive:

- InfoDisk with 1000+ Money Making Reports
- URL cloaking software
- CheckMAN software
Combined value of over $250! Yours FREE!
_______________________________________________________________
I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business 
Opportunities. If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no 
longer interested, you can be removed at no cost to you simply by 
pressing "Reply" and place "Remove" in the Subject line. Sorry for any inconvience!!
________________________________________________________________