Subject: LDUP WG Agenda for the Minneapolis Meeting

From: John Strassner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 17:38:05 -0800

LDUPers,

I've received one additional request for a discussion slot, so this is what 
our agenda currently looks like. If anyone wants an additional slot, PLEASE 
let me know asap.

Authors, please be prepared to present the changes made since your last 
submitted draft. If you haven't made any changes, then please be prepared 
to convince the group that your work is done and is therefore ready for 
last call, or that you are waiting for another draft to finish first. Note 
that we have some expired drafts, so as a minimum, we will need to resubmit 
those drafts so that we can work on them.

5 - Agenda Bashing

20 - Discussion of Changes Made to Requirements I-D
	draft-ietf-ldup-replica-req-07

20 - Discussion of Changes Made to Architecture Document
	draft-ietf-ldup-model-06.txt

15 - Discussion on URP - ready for Last Call or not?
	draft-ietf-ldup-urp-03.txt

10 - Discussion on the LDUP Replication Update Protocol
	draft-ietf-ldup-protocol-02.txt

15 - Discussion on LDUP Subentry Schema
	draft-ietf-ldup-subentry-07.txt

15 - Discussion of Usage Profile I-D
	draft-ietf-ldup-usage-profile-00.txt

10 - Discussion on LDAP Client Update Protocol
	draft-natkovich-ldap-lcup-02.txt

15 - Discussion of Policy Inheritance Mechanisms for LDAP
	draft-reed-ldup-inheritance-00.txt

10 - Discussion of other missing drafts

10 - any other business

regards,
John Strassner
LDUP WG Co-Chair