Subject: Subscription for [email-masked] to the ietf-ldup mailing list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 23:02:52 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings. This message is a periodic reminder that you are subscribed to
the ietf-ldup mailing list, and you are subscribed as:
   [email-masked]

There are two purposes for this message:
- If this message is bounced by your mail server, I can remove you from
  the mailing list and reduce waste of bandwidth and resources. (If you
  are reading this message, it clearly didn't get bounced!)
- Some people stay subscribed to mailing lists even though they do not
  want to because they do not know how to unsubscribe. 

If you want to stay subscribed to the ietf-ldup mailing list,
you do not need to do anyting. If you want to unsubscribe from this list,
you can respond to this message and I will unsubscribe you. This may take
a few days because it will be done by hand by a human. If you want to
unsubscribe automatically, send a plain-text message to:
     [email-masked]
with the single word
     unsubscribe
in the body of the message.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

--Paul Hoffman, list administrator