Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldup-replica-req-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 05:37:07 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the LDAP Duplication/Replication/Update Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: LDAPv3 Replication Requirements
	Author(s)	: E. Stokes, R. Weiser, R. Moats, R. Huber
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ldup-replica-req-10.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 19-Jul-01
	
This document discusses the fundamental requirements for replication of
data accessible via the LDAPv3 [RFC2251] protocol. It is intended to be
a gathering place for general replication requirements needed to
provide interoperability between informational directories.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldup-replica-req-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ldup-replica-req-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldup-replica-req-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Christopher Apple <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:53:18 -0400

Patrik & Ned,

This document revision represents WG consensus on
LDUP Requirements and incorporates WG Last Call
comments.

We believe the document is ready for IETF Last Call
and request that it be reviewed by the IESG.

Chris Apple
Program Manager - Directory Services
United Messaging Inc.
<http://www.unitedmessaging.com>
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
(V) 610-425-2860

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldup-replica-req-10.txt
From: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 05:37:07 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the LDAP Duplication/Replication/Update
Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ldup-replica-req-10.txt".

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldup-replica-req-10.txt
[InternetShortcut]
URL=ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldup-replica-req-10.txt