Subject: FW: the 4th edition of X.500

From: Christopher Apple <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:23:58 -0400

FYI.

Chris Apple
Program Manager - Integration Services
United Messaging Inc.
<http://www.unitedmessaging.com>
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
(V) 610-425-2860

Subject: the 4th edition of X.500
From: "Hoyt L. Kesterson II" <[email-masked]>
To: "OSI Directory List" <[email-masked]>, "IETF LDAP" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:42:50 -0400

Hello all

Revised drafts (V5) of the 4th edition of X.500/9594, excluding 
X.509/9594-8, have been placed on the server in pdf and word formats 
at

   ftp://ftp.bull.com/pub/OSIdirectory/4thEditionTexts/

The revised texts do not contain any major changes, e.g. defect 
resolution or amendments. Most of the changes made are editorial.

These documents are being prepared for publishing but we will attempt 
to incorporate the correction of any errors that are identified 
before publishing.

Comments on these drafts should be directed to Erik Andersen 
([email-masked]) and me ([email-masked]).

    hoyt