Subject: several document revisions and other commitments slipped signific antly

From: Christopher Apple <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:26:07 -0500

Take a look at the meeting minutes from the last WG meeting:

	http://www.imc.org/ietf-ldup/mail-archive/msg01145.html

If you've got a ToDo/Document Revision in there, let me know
when you will do it or that you cannot and do not plan to.

The WG is slipping into a risky place AGAIN.

I plan to post a charter revision to the WG Mailing List this
coming Monday, November 5 2001. It will include revised dates
for deliverables that are either submitted by you or estimated
by me - your choice. This charter will be open for review for
one (1) calendar week from the date actually posted and will be
submitted to our ADs shortly after that time assuming all issues
raised on the list relative to the revised charter proposal can
be resolved quickly.

For anyone who is wondering, I have requested an LDUP meeting
slot in Salt Lake City. I have also requested that our session
be scheduled on the same or an adjacent day to LDAPBIS, POLICY,
and LDAPEXT (if they are meeting).

I'll be working on the WG meeting agenda over the next several
days. Please send your suggestions/requests for topics on the
WG agenda directly to myself and John Strassner. We will post
a proposed agenda to the list prior to submitting to the Agenda
Coordinator.

Note to document editors: if you cannot attend the meeting, please
let John and I know who will be covering your document during
the meeting in your place.

Chris Apple
Program Manager - Integration Services
United Messaging Inc.
<http://www.unitedmessaging.com>
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
(V) +1 610 425 2860