Subject: Directory Interoperability Forum Hosts its 2nd Plugfest, February 26 and 27, 2002

From: Chris Harding <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 19:37:04 +0000

Hi -

Test your applications for Works with LDAP 2000 compliance!

The DIF's 2nd Plugfest offers you the opportunity to test your applications 
for interoperability with servers from leading vendors such as Oracle, 
Novell, IBM and more, all at the time and the same location. At our last 
Plugfest, 8 leading server vendors provided hardware and HP, PeopleSoft and 
SAP were among the 20 applications that tested and received the Open 
Group's Works with LDAP certification.

Expand the market for your applications by providing prospects with 
guaranteed interoperability in a host of infrastructure environments.

This event takes place February 26 and 27, 2002 in Redwood Shores, CA. The 
cost to participate is $495 dollars, which is waived when you choose to 
brand your application as Works with LDAP.

More detailed information about this Plugfest and Works with LDAP 
certification is available at the DIF website at 
http://www.opengroup.org/dif/. Register on the web, or contact me.

I look forward to seeing you,

Regards,

Chris
+++++

========================================================================
            Dr. Christopher J. Harding
   T H E    Executive Director for the Directory Interoperability Forum
  O P E N   Apex Plaza, Forbury Road, Reading RG1 1AX, UK
G R O U P  Mailto:[email-masked] Phone:  +44 118 950 8311 x2262
            WWW: http://www.opengroup.org Mobile: +44 774 063 1520
========================================================================
The Open Group Conference - "Managing The Mobile Workforce"
Paris, France, 8-12 April 2002
http://www.opengroup.org/paris2002
========================================================================