Subject: Plugfest - Last Chance to Register

From: Chris Harding <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:40:22 +0000

Hi -

Registrations close tomorrow!  (At midnight PST on, Wednesday February 20th).

>Test your applications for Works with LDAP 2000 compliance!
>
>The DIF's 2nd Plugfest offers you the opportunity to test your 
>applications for interoperability with servers from leading vendors such 
>as Oracle, Novell, IBM and more, all at the time and the same location. At 
>our last Plugfest, 8 leading server vendors provided hardware and HP, 
>PeopleSoft and SAP were among the 20 applications that tested and received 
>the Open Group's Works with LDAP certification.
>
>Expand the market for your applications by providing prospects with 
>guaranteed interoperability in a host of infrastructure environments.
>
>This event takes place February 26 and 27, 2002 in Redwood Shores, CA. The 
>cost to participate is $495 dollars, which is waived when you choose to 
>brand your application as Works with LDAP.
>
>More detailed information about this Plugfest and Works with LDAP 
>certification is available at the DIF website at 
>http://www.opengroup.org/dif/. Register on the web, or contact me.
>
>I look forward to seeing you,

Regards,

Chris
+++++

========================================================================
            Dr. Christopher J. Harding
   T H E    Executive Director for the Directory Interoperability Forum
  O P E N   Apex Plaza, Forbury Road, Reading RG1 1AX, UK
G R O U P  Mailto:[email-masked] Phone:  +44 118 950 8311 x2262
            WWW: http://www.opengroup.org Mobile: +44 774 063 1520
========================================================================
The Open Group Conference - "Managing The Mobile Workforce"
Paris, France, 8-12 April 2002
http://www.opengroup.org/paris2002
========================================================================