Subject: RE: LDUP Requirements draft 12

From: "Apple, Chris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 17:02:01 -0500

Rick is correct. The document is ready for IESG consideration
for publication as an Informational RFC once its officially published.

Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Huber [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 5:02 PM
To: Internet Drafts Editor; IETF LDUP Mailing List; Fältström, Patrik;
Freed, Ned
Cc: Ryan Moats; Ellen Stokes; Russel Weiser; Apple, Chris; Strassner,
John
Subject: LDUP Requirements draft 12

Internet Drafts Editor -

Please publish the attached as draft-ietf-ldup-replica-req-12.txt.

ADs, LDUP List -

This version of the requirements reflects the discussion at the LDUP
meeting in Minneapolis and also the discussion among Chris, Kurt, and
the ADs as reported in Patrik's email.

There are only three real changes (the rest are date and version number
edits):

   1.Change to G9 per the meeting among Chris, Kurt, and the ADs.
   2.Change to Security Considerations per mailing list and discussion
in Minneapolis.
   3.Remove RFC 2820 from References since the revised Security
Considerations no longer reference it.

The other IESG comments were addressed in draft -11, so it seems the
draft should go back to the IESG.

Rick Huber