Subject: Updated I-Ds for Administration and Access Control

From: "Steven Legg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:09:56 +1100

Folks,

Revisions of my I-Ds on
	"Access Control Administration in LDAP"
		(draft-legg-ldap-acm-admin-01.txt)
and
	"Basic and Simplified Access Control in LDAP"
		(draft-legg-ldap-acm-bac-01.txt)
are now available in the usual place.

I pulled the general policy administration stuff out of
draft-legg-ldap-acm-admin-01.txt and into its own I-D:
	"Directory Administrative Model in LDAP"
		(draft-legg-ldap-admin-00.txt).

I made some technical changes to the application of permissions
to LDAP search operations. See the end of draft-legg-ldap-acm-bac-01.txt
for the details. All the other changes are editorial in nature.

Regards,
Steven