Subject: RFC 3384 on Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (version 3) Replication Requirements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:07:08 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3384
                         
        Title:      Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (version 3)
                    Replication Requirements
        Author(s):  E. Stokes, R. Weiser, R. Moats, R. Huber
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       October 2002
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      31
        Characters: 66871
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None
                         
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ldup-replica-req-12.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3384.txt

This document discusses the fundamental requirements for replication
of data accessible via the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
(version 3) (LDAPv3).  It is intended to be a gathering place for
general replication requirements needed to provide interoperability
between informational directories.

This document is a product of the LDAP Duplication/Replication/Update
Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.