Subject: FW: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Minneapolis, MN, USA

From: "Chris Apple" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:51:23 -0400

In case you didn't see this...

I am expecting to meet in Minneapolis - with a goal of this being the final
face-to-face WG meeting.

Editors should revise documents per the general direction of the WG Charter
as well as any mailing list (or even private) discussions and submit them
in compliance with the cutoff dates below.

Its time to wrap things up.

Chris Apple - Principal Architect

DSI Consulting, Inc.

mailto:[email-masked]

http://www.dsi-consulting.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Internet-Drafts Administrator
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 2:47 PM
To: IETF-Announce:
Subject: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Minneapolis, MN, USA 

NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates

October 20th: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Monday, October 20th, 
at 09:00 ET.  Initial submissions received after this time will NOT be
made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will have to be
resubmitted.
 
As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
Monday, October 13th.

 Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received
            the week of October 20th will NOT be accepted.

October 27th: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Monday,
October 27th, 2003 at 09:00 ET.  Internet-Drafts received after this
time will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the
meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF meeting
is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate
to contact us if you have any questions or concenrs.

FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at
      http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_58.html