Subject: Attn: Grant Winner

From: International Monetary Fund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 19:54:45 +0600

International Monetary Fund,
700 19th Street, N.W.,
Washington, D.C. 20431
Tel: +12066003074
URL: www.IMF.ORG

For your kind attention:

This message is from the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

Sir, You have being nominated to receive the on-going (IMF)  
entitlement worth US$4.8M from International Monetary Fund Development  
Team for the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO),  and  the  
World Food Program (WFP) based on the ongoing and deepening crisis  
that requires the establishment of a new global architecture for  
agriculture and food. International Monetary Fund Development Team has  
decided to use you as an aid of development in your respectful  
environment and we urge you that 30%(percent) of this grant should go  
to the orphanage and the less privileged.And also you are advised to  
develop your own small business to enhance employments in your  
environment and  doing this, the International Monetary Fund can meet  
their major goal for GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT.

We have an outlined pattern for all successful chosen participants in  
this global project.

We have a set of requirements that we would require you to supply as a  
final requirement before the initial payout to you while we need to  
get quotations on the job(s) you intend to do. We need the  
contractor(s) to start in the next few weeks.

We hope, and believe, that our work today will indeed allow us to make  
good on our founding promise, now we're so desperately and strongly  
recommend that you promptly and humbly respond to this notification  
letter immediately by contacting the Payment Officer of the  
International Monetary Fund.

Below is the information for you to contact the payment officer of the  
International Monetary Fund in the United Kingdom:

Payment Officer International Monetary Fund:
Dr. Garrick Desmond

Email: [email-masked]
Tel:  +44-703-180-9496
Fax:  +44-700-605-9882

Congratulations,

Dominique Strauss-Kahn
(Managing Director)

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.